INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE AGRICULTURAL MARKET: RESEARCH OF MODERN TENDENCIES AND STRATEGIES
MAZUR Kateryna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Acting Head of the Department of Agrarian Management and Marketing, Faculty of Management and Law, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21000, Vinnytsia, Pirogova 3, building 5, e-mail: email@example.com).
The global economic crisis and the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic are shaping strong trends of deterioration in food security around the world. At the same time, it is expected that in the 2020/21 crop year, world grain markets will remain secure despite the reduction in production and stocks in October compared to September. However, there are certain systemic problems in agriculture in Ukraine exacerbated by quarantine measures, especially at the level of small farms.
The paper presents some of main problematic aspects in the agricultural sector. The solution of the considered problem aspects lying in the plane of development of innovative approaches of sustainable agriculture integration, introduction of special measures and definition of indicators of efficiency of such measures presented in given paper. This study aims to identify strategic approaches to reducing the gap between knowledge creation and dissemination in the innovative development of the agricultural market through the introduction and dissemination of sustainable agricultural practices.
It is shown that in order to ensure competitiveness in the markets of agricultural products, producers need to innovate. The studied examples of successful implementation of innovative projects in the field of agricultural production in the world allowed summarizing the experience and proposing strategic approaches to the development of the domestic agricultural market. The proposed strategic approaches can provide a space for an open dialogue on technologies and ways of commercializing products. The recommendations proposed in this paper are aimed at further research into ways and means of creating horizontal and vertical networks and platforms that provide knowledge dissemination (creation and training), create new markets, resources, and provide political support at various levels of government for interaction with national and international organizations.
1. Aleskerova, Y., Fedoryshyna, L., & Todosichuk V. (2019). Innovative financial technologies in the agrarian sphere. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment : aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 6 (46), 111-120.
2. Loconto, A., Poisot, A.S. & Santacoloma, P. (eds.). (2016). Innovative markets for sustainable agriculture – How innovations in market institutions encourage sustainable agriculture in developing countries. Rome: FAO/INRA.
3. Kaletnik, G., & Lutkovska, S. (2020). Innovative Environmental Strategy for Sustainable Development. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9(2), 89-98.
4. Mazur, A., & Mazur, K. (2020). The problems of the cooperative formations development in agricultural economy. East European Scientific Journal : wschodnioeuropejskie czasopismo naukowe, 1(53), 31-36.
5. Pronko, L., Furman, I., Kucher, A., & Gontaruk, Y. (2020). Formation of a State Support Program for Agricultural Producers in Ukraine Considering World Experience. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 9(1), 364-379.
6. Pryshliak, V. (2019). Development of innovational technologies of agricultural machines projecting and their influence on the formation of professional competencies of agricultural engineer. VII International scientific congress agricultural machinery. (pp. 3). Burgas.
7. World Agricultural Production. (2020). USDA FAS. Retrieved from https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf.
8. Yaremchuk, N. (2020). Grain subcomplex: problems and development prospects. The scientific heritage, 47, 106-114.
9. Kaletnik, G. M. (2009). Rol ahropromyslovoho kompleksu Ukrainy u vyrishenni problem enerhetychnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky derzhavy [The role of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine in solving the problems of energy and environmental security of the state]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 22, 2-5 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kaletnik, G. M. (2018). Dyversyfikatsiia rozvytku vyrobnytstva biopalyv – osnova zabezpechennia prodovolchoi, enerhetychnoi, ekonomichnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Diversification of biofuel production development is the basis for ensuring food, energy, economic and environmental security of Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky – Bulletin of Agricultural Science, 11, 169-176 [in Ukrainian].
11. Lutsyak, V.V., Kolesnyk, T.V. (2019). Doslidzhennia suchasnykh problem formuvannia marketynhovykh kanaliv rozpodilu produktsii malykh ta serednikh fermerskykh hospodarstv [Research of modern problems of formation of marketing channels of distribution of production of small and average farms]. Theory, methodology and practice of economic and financial activities of enterprises, (pp. 187-195). Poltava: CFEND, PP «Astraya» [in Ukrainian].
12. Malik, M.Y., Shpykulyak, O.G., Mamchur, V.A., et al. (2019). Rozvytok silskohospodarskoi kooperatsii ta intehratsiini protsesy v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [Development of agricultural cooperation and integration processes in the agricultural sector of the economy]. M.J. Malik (Ed.). K.: NNC «IAE» [in Ukrainian].
13. Furman, I.V. (2020). Stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku zernoproduktovoho kompleksu Vinnytskoi oblasti [State and prospects of development of grain product complex of Vinnytsia region]. Slovak international scientific journal, 43(3), 36-45 [in Ukrainian].
14. Furman, I.V., & Gontaruk, J.V. (2019). Teoretychni osnovy formuvannia stratehii rozvytku ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv zernovoho napriamku [Theoretical bases of formation of strategy of development of the agrarian enterprises of the grain direction]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid, 2019, 23, 80-87 [in Ukrainian].
15. Furman, I.V., & Pronko, L.M. (2019). Formuvannia derzhavnoi prohramy pidtrymky pidpryiemstv-ahrovyrobnykiv Ukrainy z urakhuvanniam svitovoho dosvidu [Formation of the state program of support of the enterprises-agricultural producers of Ukraine taking into account world experience]. Ekonomika APK - The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 11, 85–95 [in Ukrainian].
16. Shpykulyak, O.G., & Malik, M.Y. (2019). Instytutsionalnyi analiz rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky: metodychnyi aspekt [Institutional analysis of business development in the agricultural sector of the economy: methodological aspect]. Ekonomika APK - The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex, 6, 73–82 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "