INNOVATIVE FACTORS OF FORMATION OF COMPETITIVE PRODUCTS OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
YURCHUK Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Economic Cybernetics Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3, Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, е-mail: email@example.com).
The article examines the competitiveness of products as one of the conditions for effective operation of an enterprise. The essence of the economic category of “competitiveness of products” and its peculiarities related to agricultural production is revealed.
The conducted analysis of the state of agricultural production has confirmed the dynamism of the agrarian sector development and the growth of the role of agricultural enterprises in the production of agricultural products.
It is noted that the factors of increasing the competitiveness of agricultural products is the introduction of resource-saving technologies and innovations. The main types of innovations in domestic agricultural production are determined.
It is noted that the main factor of provision the economy in general and competitiveness of agricultural products in particular is dynamic development of the innovation sphere. The emphasis is done on the problems of using innovative potential in Ukraine. The influence of innovations on the competitive advantages of agricultural enterprises products is determined.
The growth of the innovative activity of agricultural enterprises will allow to increase the competitiveness of agricultural products, and correspondently, the competitiveness of the national economy.
1. Kaletnik, H.M. & Pryshliak, N.V. (2016). Efficiency of state support as the basis of sustainable agriculture [Efficiency of state support as the basis of sustainable agriculture]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Eсonomy. Finanсes. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 5, 7-23 [in Ukrainian].
2. Holda, N. M. & Dubyk, O. I. (2009). Konkurentsiia: teoriia i praktyka. Navchal'nyj posibnyk dlia samostijnoho vyvchennia dystsypliny [Competition: theory and practice. The text-book for self-study of discipline]. Ternopil': TDTU [in Ukrainian].
3. Kelichavyj, A.V. (2015). Evoliutsiia konkurentsii: vid zarodzhennia poniattia do suchasnykh osoblyvostej [Evolution of competition: from the birth of the concept to modern features]. Sotsial'no-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy – Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine, 5, 58-63 [in Ukrainian].
4. Troian, A.V. (2013). Problemy otsinky konkurentospromozhnosti produktsii vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstv [Problems of the produce competitiveness estimation of domestic enterprises]. Stalyj rozvytok ekonomiky – Sustainable development of the economy, 5, 98-107 [in Ukrainian].
5. Antoniuk, L.L. (2004). Mizhnarodna konkurentospromozhnist' krain: teoriia ta mekhanizmy realizatsii [International Competitiveness of Countries: Theory and Mechanisms of Realization]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Skryn'kovs'kyj, R.M. (2015). Diahnostyka konkurentospromozhnosti produktsii pidpryiemstva [Diagnostics of enterprise competitiveness]. Problemy ekonomiky – Problems of the economy, 4, 240-246.
7. Dons'kykh, A.S. (2011). Konkurentospromozhnist' ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv ta faktory, scho ii vyznachaiut' [Competitiveness of agrarian enterprises and factors determining it]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy, 12. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/[in Ukrainian]. 8. Ofitsijnyj veb-portal Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official web-portal of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
9. Honcharuk, I.V., Branits'kyj, Yu.Yu. & Tomashuk, I.V. (2017) Osnovni aspekty efektyvnoho formuvannia i vykorystannia resursnoho potentsialu u sil's'kohospodars'kykh pidpryiemstvakh (na prykladi Uladovo-Liulynets'koi DSS IBK I TsB NAAN Ukrainy) [Key aspects of effective formation and use of the resource potential of agricultural enterprises (on the example of Uladovo-Lyulyntsi Research Station of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beets of the NAAS of Ukraine)]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Eсonomy. Finanсes. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 10, 54-58 [in Ukrainian].
10. Hajduk, L.A. (2014) Innovatsii iak faktor zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Innovations as a factor of competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises]. Naukovi pratsi NDFI – Scientific works of NDFI, 1, 22-28 [in Ukrainian].
11. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro innovatsiinu diialnist» [The Law of Ukraine «On the innovative activity»]. (n.d.). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
12. Bohma, O.C. & Bolduieva, O.B. (2010) Rol' innovatsij u zabezpechenni konkurentospromozhnosti natsional'noi ekonomiky [The role of innovations in ensuring the competitiveness of the national economy]. Visnyk Zaporiz'koho natsional'noho universytetu – Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya National University, 3, 166-170 [in Ukrainian].
13. Niskhodovs'ka, O.Yu. (2017) Innovatsii iak faktor zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv iz vyroschuvannia zerna krup'ianykh kul'tur [Innovations as a factor of ensuring the competitiveness of cereal crop growing enterprises]. Ekonomika ta suspil'stvo – Economy and Society, 11, Retrieved from http://www.economyandsociety.in.ua [in Ukrainian].
14. Hal'chuk, A.A. (2015) Innovatsii iak chynnyk konkurentospromozhnosti ekonomiky [Innovation as a factor of the competitiveness of the economy]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and State, 9, 136-138 [in Ukrainian].
15. Oslo Manual: Guidelines for Collecting and Interpreting Innovation Data (3rd еd.) (2005). OECD.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "