INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE AGRARIAN SPHERE
ALESKEROVA Yuliya - Doctor of Economics, Senior Researcher, Associate Professor,
Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008,
Vinnytsia, 4а, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
FEDORYSHYNA Lidiya – Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of the
Department of Analysis and Statistics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3,
Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
TODOSIICHUK Volodimir - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate
Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy, Vinnytsia National
Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 11, Academichna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The essential characteristic of innovations and their functions is realized, economic content and
varieties of banking and financial innovations are determined; Specifics, tasks and principles of
management of them are specified.
The preconditions of emergence of innovative financial technologies of banks and the
methodological basis for forming the mechanism of their implementation are substantiated; systematized
scientific approaches to the influence of institutional factors on the development of innovation and
The specifics and tendencies of service of banks by subjects of agrarian sphere are revealed;
evaluated the banking policy and reviewed the existing proposals of innovation and financial technologies
in the agrarian sector; the risks, threats and risks of introduction of banking innovations and financial
technologies are determined; The influence of communications on the development of management of
innovation and financial technologies of banks in the agrarian sector is described.
The strategic guidelines for the development of banking innovations and financial technologies in
the agrarian sector are determined; the concept of functional-purpose model of bank financial
reengineering as an instrument of harmonization of service of subjects of agrarian sphere is substantiated;
developed the concept of development of innovative financial technologies for corporate clients of the
agrarian sphere; A scientifically substantiated complex system of measures for the formation of client-oriented innovation-financial technologies in the agrarian sector was proposed.
1. Kaletnik, H.M. & Tsikhanovska, V. M. (2010). Finansovyi menedzhment: navch. posib. dlia
stud. VNZ [Financial management] Kyiv: Khai-Tek Press [in Ukrainian].
2. Stepanjuk, O. I., Demchyshyn, M. Ja. & Turchenjak, O. V. (2016). Kredytuvannja sil's'kogo
gospodarstva Ukrai'ny: analiz dynamiky [Lending to agriculture in Ukraine: analysis of dynamics]. Naukovyj
visnyk L'vivs'kogo nacional'nogo universytetu veterynarnoi' medycyny ta biotehnologij imeni S. Z. G'zhyc'kogo.
Serija : Ekonomichni nauky [Scientific herald of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and
Biotechnology named after S.Z.Gzhytsky. Series: Economic Sciences], 18 (2), 155-159 [in Ukrainian].
3. Tomchuk, O. F. (2016). Analitychne zabezpechennia upravlinnia kredytorskoiu zaborhovanistiu
pidpryiemstva [Analytical providing of management an account payable of enterprise]. Naukovyi visnyk
Lvivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu veterynarnoi medytsyny ta biotekhnolohii imeni S. Z. Gzhytskoho.
Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Scientific announcer of the Lviv national university of veterinary medicine
and biotechnologies of the name of S. Z. Gzhytskiiy/ Series: Economic sciences, 2, 160-164 [in Ukrainian].
4. Aleskerova, Ju. V. (2016). Derzhavne reguljuvannja finansovyh procesiv v agropromyslovomu
kompleksi [State regulation of financial processes in the agro-industrial complex]. Prychornomors'ki
ekonomichni studii' [Black Sea Economic Studies], 11, 209-214[in Ukrainian].
5. Radchenko, O.D. (2017). Ekonomichni ta sotsialni naslidky zminy mekhanizmu biudzhetnoi
pidtrymky ahrarnoho sektora Ukrainy [Economic and social consequences of changing the mechanism of
budget support of the agrarian sector of Ukraine]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Universytetu derzhavnoi
fiskalnoi sluzhby Ukrainy. [Collection of scientific works University of the State Financial Service of
Ukraine], 1, 241-255[in Ukrainian].
6. Gudz O.Ye. (2005). Problemi udoskonalennya derzhavnoyi finansovoyi pidtrimki pidpriyemstv
agropromislovogo kompleksu cherez mehanizm zdeshevlennya kreditiv [Problems of improvement of
state financial support of enterprises of agro-industrial complex through the mechanism of cheapening of
loans] Oblik i finansi APK. [Accounting and finance of agroindustrial complex], 6, 18-22 [in Ukrainian].
7. Todosijchuk Yu.V. (2007). Vidi ta formi kreditiv u zabezpechenni osnovnih zasobiv [Types and
forms of loans for the provision of fixed assets]. Ekonomika APK [The Economy of Agro -Industrial
Complex], 4, 98-101. [in Ukrainian].
8. Jansson, K. H., Huisman, C. J, Lagerkvist, C. J. & Rabinowicz, E. (2013). Agricultural Credit
Market Institutions A Comparison of Selected European Countries. Factor Markets Working Paper, 33,
30. Retrieved from: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/144003/2/WP33%Agricultural%20Credit%20
Market% 20Institutions (date of access: 01.03.2019).
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "