INSTITUTIONAL FOUNDATIONS OF STATE SUPPORT FOR AGRICULTURAL SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
KALASHNIKOVA Tetiana – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Finance, Kharkiv National Agricultural University named after V.V. Dokuchayev (62483, Kharkiv, Kharkiv region, Kharkiv district, "Dokuchaevske-2", e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KALASHNIKOV Andrii – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Research Scientist of the Laboratory of Economics and Forestry Management, Ukrainian Research Institute of Forestry and Forest Melioration (61024, Kharkiv, 86 Pushkinska Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article analyzes the transformational changes of the institutional foundations of state support of Ukraine’s agricultural sector. The analysis of the institutional foundations of the state support influence on indicators of the agricultural sector development in the conditions of changes in the state fiscal policy has been carried out. Based on the results of correlation-regression analysis, it has been determined that an increase in the state support amount creates preconditions for the sustainable development of the agricultural sector, while the increase of its administrative costs significantly slows down the parameters of its development. The analysis of the amount and structure of financing state support programs for the agricultural sector during the last three years has been carried out, what allowed characterizing the institutional foundations of their regulatory influence on the agricultural sector development. The main reasons for the low efficiency of institutionalization of certain programs of state support of the agricultural sector have been determined.
- Lupenko Yu.O. (2016). Rozvytok pidpryiemnytstva i kooperatsii: instytutsionalnyi aspekt [Development of entrepreneurship and co-operation: the institutional aspect]. Kyiv, NNTs «IAE», 430 [in Ukrainian].
- Onehina V.M., Kravchenko O.M., Biletskyi O.S. (2018). Derzhavna ahrarna polityka ta pidtrymka tvarynnytstva v Ukraini [State agrarian policy and livestock production support in Ukraine]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petr Vasilenko, 191, 77-91. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vkhdtusg_2018_191_10 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik H.M. (2015). Stratehiko-instytutsiini zasady efektyvnosti vykorystannia potentsialu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky [Strategic-institutional principles of effectiveness of using the potential of the agrarian sector of the economy]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practice, 1, 3-15 [in Ukrainian].
- Malik M.I., Shpykuliak O.H. (2017). Rozvytok ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva v umovakh instytutsionalnykh transformatsii [Development of agrarian entrepreneurship in conditions of institutional transformations]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of the AIC, 2, 5-16/ DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201906073 [in Ukrainian].
- Shpykuliak O.H. (2016). Instytutsii ta mekhanizmy rehuliuvannia ahrarnoho rynku: teoretyko-praktychna otsinka funktsionuvannia [Institutions and mechanisms of regulation of the agrarian market: theoretical and practical evaluation of functioning]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 2, 46-59 [in Ukrainian].
- Shybaieva N. V. (2018). Rehuliatorna polityka v ahrarnii sferi [Regulatory policy in the agrarian sphere]. Kharkiv, Stylna typohrafiia, 470 [in Ukrainian].
- Kalashnikova T.V. (2014). Udoskonalennia derzhavnoi pidtrymky ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh hlobalizatsii [Improvement of state support of agrarian enterprises in the conditions of globalization]. Dnipropetrovsk: VPTs Seredniak T.K., 280 [in Ukrainian].
- Kalashnikova T.V. (2017). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia rozvytku ahrarnoho sektora [Theoretical and methodological principles of state regulation of the agrarian sector development]. Visnyk SNAU. Seriia “Ekonomika i menedzhment” – Bulletin of SNAU. Series "Economics and Management", 4 (71), 109-113 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "