INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE OF STATE SUPPORT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY
SAKHNO Andrii – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
DOTSIUK Svitlana – Postgraduate Student of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article highlights the theoretical essence of state support for entrepreneurship and reveals the views of domestic scientists regarding this term. The forms and methods of state support that contribute to the effective development of production are reflected. The dynamics of changes in the volume of receipts of financial state support to the agricultural sector of the economy in Ukraine over the past five years have been analyzed, which indicates a decrease in the amount of financial support. The rating of the regions of Ukraine that received financial state support in the field of animal husbandry for 2021 and spent the compensation provided to them to increase the competitiveness of their economic activities is shown. An overview of the components of the state support program in 2022 is presented and the amounts of their compensation, which will be provided for the purchase of equipment, agricultural machinery, materials, certification of organic production, lending, etc., are indicated. The work also mentions measures of state support in Ukraine during the period of martial law during the sowing campaign.
The international experience of countries that consider agriculture as a strategically important industry for their country’s economy is taken into account. Agricultural crops for the cultivation of which subsidies are given to farmers in the United States and the states that received the most farm subsidies in the last five years are considered. The conditions under which people engaged in farming can receive government subsidies in Austria have been analyzed. It was concluded that the state support of the federal government of Germany is the most influential in the development of agricultural production compared to the experience of other European countries, in terms of timely bringing agricultural land to a high-quality state, preserving flora and fauna, complying with requirements for the identification and registration of livestock, bringing production to standards, hygiene and food safety, etc.
1. Hospodarskyi kodeks Ukrainy № 436-IV [Economic Code of Ukraine № 436-IV]. (2003, January 16). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15 [in Ukrainian].
2. Do uvahy ahrariiv pro derzhavnu finansovu pidtrymku [To the attention of farmers on state financial support]. bashtanskaotg.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://bashtanskaotg.gov.ua/news/do-uvagi-agrariiv-2022-03-23 [in Ukrainian].
3. Derzhpidtrymka APK na 2022 rik [State support of the agro-industrial complex for 2022]. agropolit.com. Retrieved from: https://agropolit.com/spetsproekty/933-derjpidtrimka-apk-na-2022-rik [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna pidtrymka APK za 2019-2021 roky [State support of the agro-industrial complex for 2019-2021]. agropolit.com. Retrieved from: https://agropolit.com/spetsproekty/952-derjavna-pidtrimka-apk-za-2019-2021 [in Ukrainian].
5. Zvit shchodo otrymuvachiv derzhavnoi pidtrymky v haluzi APK. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva [Report on recipients of state support in the field of agro-industrial complex. Official site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food]. minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://minagro.gov.ua/pidtrimka/zvit-shchodo-otrimuvachiv-derzhavnoyi-pidtrimki-v-galuzi-apk?v=61c04b8439d5f [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, G., & Pryshliak, N. (2016). Efficiency of State Support as the Basis of Sustainable Agriculture. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 5 (9), 7-23 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I., Yemchyk, T., & Lutkovska, S. (2020). Ahrarna polityka ta zemelni vidnosyny [Agrarian policy and land relations]. Vinnytsia: LLC «Konsol» [in Ukrainian].
8. Okhota, Yu.V. (2021). Efektyvnist rozvytku ta orhanizatsiino-ekonomichne stymuliuvannia pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti v APK [Efficiency of development and organizational and economic stimulation of entrepreneurial activity in agro-industrial complex] Doctor’s of philosophy thesis. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
9. Panukhnyk, O.V. (2017). Napriamy ta shliakhy transformatsii derzhavnoi pidtrymky subiektiv ahrarnoi sfery Ukrainy [Directions and ways of transformation of the state support of subjects of agrarian sphere of Ukraine]. Aktualni problemy innovatsiinoi ekonomiky – Current issues of innovative economy, 1, 5-10 [in Ukrainian].
10. Petliuk, L.O., & Miedviedkova, N.S. (2021). Derzhavna pidtrymka u zabezpechenni rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky Ukrainy [State support in ensuring the development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine’s economy]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 2, 105-111. DOI: 10.32702/2306.6806.2021.2.105 [in Ukrainian].
11. Pro pidpryiemnytstvo: Zakon Ukrainy [Law of Ukraine «On Entrepreneurship»]. (1991, February 7). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/698-12 [in Ukrainian].
12. Rusaniuk, V.V. (2020). Derzhavna pidtrymka rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [State support for the development of entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector of the economy]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Research and Production Journal «Economics of agro-industrial complex», 7, 84-93. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202007084 [in Ukrainian].
13. Rusaniuk, V.V. (2020). Zarubizhnyi dosvid derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva [Foreign experience of state regulation of agricultural entrepreneurship]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Research and Production Journal «Economics of agro-industrial complex», 4, 121-129. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202004121 [in Ukrainian].
14. Sakhno, A., Hryvkivska, O., Salkova, I., & Kucher, A. (2019). Evaluation of the efficiency of enterprises by the method of analysis of functioning environment. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 3 (35), 499-507 [in Ukrainian].
15. Stavska, Yu.V., Gladkikh, T.V., & Saulak, R.Yu. (2018). Derzhavna pidtrymka fermerskykh hospodarstv Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalnoi nestabilnosti. [State support of Ukrainian farms in conditions of global instability]. Problemy systemnoho pidkhodu v ekonomitsi – Problems of system approach in economy, 3 (65), 7-12 [in Ukrainian].
16. Tkachuk, I.V. (2013). Derzhavna finansova pidtrymka silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [State financial support of agricultural enterprises]. magazine.faaf.org.ua. Retrieved from: http://magazine.faaf.org.ua/derzhavna-finansova-pidtrimka-silskogospodarskih-pidpri emstv.html#_ftn1 [in Ukrainian].
17. Furman, I.V. (2021). Derzhavna pidtrymka silskoho hospodarstva: problemy, svitovi praktyky ta perspektyvy dlia Ukrainy [State support of agriculture: problems, world practices and prospects for Ukraine]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: Economic Sciences, 5, 315-323. DOI: 10.31891/2307-5740-2021-298-5(1)-55 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "