INVESTMENT COMPONENT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS OF UKRAINE
VDOVENKO Larysa – Doctor of Economics Sciences, Head of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., е-mail: email@example.com).
TITOV Denys – PhD of Economics, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsіa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsіa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
HERASYMCHUK Vasyl – Postgraduate Student of the Third Year of Study of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsіa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article is devoted to the problems of the development of rural areas, the result of which is a sociological survey of rural residents. Rural communities are faced with insufficient funding for the development of territories, lack of investment, which prevents the modernization and development of infrastructure, the introduction of innovations in the rural economy. A favorable investment climate is decisive in increasing the attraction of investments in the country's economy, including in the development of rural areas. An analysis of direct foreign investments in the economy of Ukraine was carried out.
The effectiveness of community management is determined by the effectiveness of the developed strategy for the development of rural territories, which is based on the use of the territory's potential with the state support of residents' initiatives and the active participation of local governments in creating incentives for balanced economic and social development of regions.
On the base of the analysis of the problems of rural areas, ways of their development are proposed, one of which is the formation of an effective strategy aimed at the implementation of projects and the introduction of innovations using the financial and economic potential of the specific rural area. It was determined that the formed own strategy should be individual and special, since it is based on taking into account the priority interests and needs of a certain territorial community and using the economic potential of the rural area. The stages of developing a development strategy and evaluating the effectiveness of rural territorial communities are detailed
An analysis of the world experience regarding the use of financial instruments for the stimulation and development of rural territorial communities in the regional system of the member states of the European Union was carried out. The main advantages of using financial tools for the development of communities and rural areas in Ukraine are given.
Conclusions were made that the effectiveness of the state policy of supporting the development of rural areas will be evidenced by the activation of entrepreneurship in the countryside, the expansion of opportunities for self-realization of rural residents, including internally displaced persons, ensuring the financial capacity of communities, especially thanks to the activation of investment attraction.
The use of public-private partnership (PPP) as an innovative financial instrument in the system of local self-government is proposed, which will contribute to meeting the needs of rural territorial communities through the attraction of additional financial resources for the development of infrastructure facilities in the rural area with simultaneous control over them.
1. Kharchuk, S.A. (2015). Sotsialno-ekonomichnyi rozvytok silskykh terytorii: problemy ta shliakhy vyrishennia [Socio-economic development of rural areas: problems and solutions]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and experience, 12, 20-23 [in Ukrainian].
2. Yak vidnovyty ahrarnu haluz [How to restore the agricultural sector]. epravda.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.epravda.com.ua/columns/ 2023/03/15/698035/ [in Ukrainian].
3. Borshchevsky, V.V. (Eds.). (2012). Rozvytok silskykh terytorii v systemi yevrointehratsiinykh priorytetiv Ukrainy: monohrafiia [Development of rural areas in the system of European integration priorities of Ukraine: monograph]. Lviv: NAN Ukrainy. In-t rehionalnykh doslidzhen [in Ukrainian].
4. Kochemirovska, O. Rehuliuvannia zainiatosti silskoho naselennia v umovakh reformuvannia ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy: analitychna zapyska. [Regulation of employment of the rural population in the conditions of reforming the agrarian sector of Ukraine: analytical note]. Kyiv: Natsionalnyi instytut stratehichnykh doslidzhen pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy. niss.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.niss.gov.ua/ articles/1107/ [in Ukrainian].
5. Honcharuk, I.V., & Tomashuk, I.V. (2023). Rynok pratsi v Ukraïni v umovakh voiennoho stanu y napriamy yoho rozvytku v pisliavoiennyi period [The labor market in ukraine during the martial law and directions of its development in the post-war period]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2 (64), 7-29. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2023-2-1 [in Ukrainian].
6. Patyka, N.I., & Nartyuk, O.V. (2020). Stan i shliakhy zabezpechennia zainiatosti silskoho naselennia v Ukraini [State and ways of ensuring employment of the rural population in Ukraine]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi Zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Scientific and Production Journal «Economy of AIC», 9, 42-52. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202009042 [in Ukrainian].
7. Irtischeva, I.O., Nadtochiy, I.I., & Murakhovska, L.P. (2021). Rehionalne upravlinnia biznes-protsesamy v umovakh detsentralizatsii vlady v Ukraini [Regional management of business processes in the conditions of decentralization of power in Ukraine]. Ukrainskyi zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky ta tekhniky – Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics and Technology, 2, 6, 48-55. DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2021-2-6 [in Ukrainian].
8. Ryabokon, V.P. (2019). Formuvannia stiikoi silskoi poselenskoi merezhi ta obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad [The formation of a stable rural settlement network and united territorial communities]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi Zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Scientific and Production Journal «Economy of AIC», 2, 6-18. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201902006 [in Ukrainian].
9. Rossokha, V., & Plotnikova, M. (2018). Rozvytok silskykh terytorii Ukrainy v umovakh detsentralizatsii upravlinnia: stan, problemy, perspektyvy [Development of rural areas of Ukraine in conditions of decentralization of management: state, problems, prospects]. Ekonomichnyi dyskurs –Economic discourse, 4, 42-53. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105-2021.1.78 [in Ukrainian].
10. Oficiynyi sayt Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy [Official website of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]. minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://minagro.gov.ua/pidtrimka/nadannya-grantiv-dlya-stvorennya-biznesu» [in Ukrainian].
11. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy № 286 [Some issues of granting business grants: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 738]. (2023, September, 14). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/286-2023-%D0%BF#Text [in Ukrainian].
12. Priami inozemni investytsii (PII) v Ukrainu [Foreign direct investment (FDI) in Ukraine]. index.minfin.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://index.minfin.com.ua /ua/economy/fdi/ [in Ukrainian].
13. Matsuka, V.M. (2023). Suchasni trendy inozemnoho investuvannia v Ukraini. [Modern trends of foreign investment in Ukraine]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and experience, 12, 88-94. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6814.2023.12.88 [in Ukrainian].
14. Chy slid ochikuvaty investytsii v Ukrainu pid chas viiny? [Should we expect investment in Ukraine during the war?]. inventure.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://inventure.com.ua/uk/news/world/chi-slid-ochikuvati-investiciyi-v-ukrayinu-pid-chas-vijni [in Ukrainian].
15. Shcho zavazhaie aktyvnomu investuvanniu v ukrainskyi ahrosektor? [What prevents active investment in the Ukrainian agricultural sector?]. epravda.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.epravda.com.ua/columns/2022/01/12/681316/ [in Ukrainian].
16. Na pryskorennia pryvatnykh investytsii u silske hospodarstvo v 2022 rotsi spriamuvaly ponad 1,5 mlrd hrn [In 2022, more than 1.5 billion hryvnias were allocated to the acceleration of private investments in agriculture]. rp.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://rp.gov.ua/PressCenter/News/?id=1548 [in Ukrainian].
17. Decentralization and Local Democracy in the World. First Global Report by United Cities and Local Governments (2008). elibrary.worldbank.org. Retrieved from: https://elibrary.worldbank.org/doi/abs/10.1596/978-0-8213-7734-5 [in English].
18. Taxations and Customs. European Commissions. ec.europa.eu. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs [in English].
19. Chala, N. (2020). Decentralisation and Local Self-governmentin Eastern Partnership countries. Brussels: Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. Retrieved from: https://eap-csf.eu/wp-content/uploads/Decentralisation-and-Local-Self-government-in-Eastern-Partnership-Countries.pdf [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "