LOGISTIC PROVISION OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONDITIONS OF GLOBALIZATION
KYSH Liydmila - Сandidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of design and information technologies is in an economy, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the conditions of modern market economy the role of logistic grows constantly. Speed of товаропотоків and volume of the attracted money depends on the effective planning and co-ordination of logistic chains of delivery. The logistic providing foresees a complex from the management of deliveries chains, which is used for satisfaction of necessities of clients by planning, control and introduction of the effective moving and storage of corresponding information, commodities and services from the place of production to the place of consumption. A management logistic helps companies to decrease expenses and promote the level of service of customers. As a rule, large retail dealers or producers own basic parts of the logistic network. Most companies, however, pass to this function the mediators.
To the number of basic factors of rapid introduction of logistic in a world economy belong:
- dynamic development of information technologies;
- globalization of markets;
- structural changes are in organization of business;
- philosophy of management quality.
Modern development of logistic status is characterized by a few tendencies: by computerization of logistic operations, expansion of containertraffics, minimization of charges, related to transporting, storage, repacking, custom registration; by the increase of demand on high-quality logistic services; diminishing of charges of producers due to optimization of logistic chains.
Negative factors which influence on market of logistic services development in Ukraine is dissatisfaction by demand on a ware-house economy and a transport infrastructure is developed not enough, absence of skilled shots in logistic. Transformation of logistic infrastructure must be based on approach of the systems, which enables to ground strategy of her development and working out in detail in perspective and current plans. The basic result of optimization of logistic infrastructure must be minimization of charges on maintenance of materially-material streams.
Perspective direction of further researches is a study of directions of optimization of logistic charges during organization of international transportations.
- Boiko, S.S. (2017). Lohistychna diialnist na pidpryiemstvakh [Logistics activity at the enterprises]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii: nauka, tekhnika, tekhnolohiia, osvita, zdorov᾿ia - Information technologies: science, technology, technology, education, health, 4. Retrieved from http://www.kpi.kharkov.ua/archive/MicroCAD/2017/ S23 / tez_mic_17_IV_p179-p179.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
- Gritsenko, S.I. (2014). Rozvytok ahrarnoi lohistyky v konteksti uhody pro asotsiatsiiu z YeS [Development of Agrarian Logistics in the Context of the Association Agreement with the EU]. Visnyk Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho ekonomichnoho universytetu - Bulletin of the Ternopil National Economic University, 4, 56-64. [in Ukrainian].
- Hutorov O.I., Prozorova N.V. (2013). Formuvannia efektyvnoho mekhanizmu funktsionuvannia lohistychnykh system silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Formation of an Effective Mechanism for the Functioning of Logistic Systems of Agricultural Enterprises]. Ekonomika APK- Economy of AIC, 8, 33–38. [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Express-release] www.ukrstat.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Doroshchenkov, H.D. Informatsiino-analitychna systema dlia keruvannia protsesom lohistychnoi diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Information-analytical system for managing the process of enterprise logistics] base.uipv.org/searchINV/search.php? action=viewdetails&IdClaim Retrieved from http://base.uipv.org /searchINV/ search.php? action=viewdetails&IdClaim [in Ukrainian].
- Lutsenko, I. (2000). Lohistyka ta yii rol v umovakh reformuvannia ekonomiky Ukrainy [Logistics and its role in the conditions of reforming the economy of Ukraine]. Ekonomist- Economist, 12, 62-63. [in Ukrainian].
- Movchan, M. (2016). Optimizacija logisticheskih processov v torgovoj seti [Optimization of logistic processes in the trading network] Distribucija i logistika- Distribution and logistics. logist.fm/publications/optimizaciyalogisticheskih-processov-v-torgovoy-seti Retrieved from http://logist.fm/publications /optimizaciyalogisticheskih-processov-v-torgovoy-seti. [in Russian]
- Oklander, M.A. (2004). Lohistychna systema pidpryiemstva [Logistic System of the Enterprise]. Odesa: Astroprynt [in Ukrainian].
- Svyrydko, S.V. (2009). Lohistyka: suchasni tendentsii rozvytku [Logistics: Contemporary Development Trends]. Problemy razvitija vneshnejekonomicheskih svjazej i privlechenija inostrannyh investicij: regional'nyj aspect, 1, 1, 452–456. [in Ukrainian].
- Svyrydko, S.V. (2009). Lohistyka: suchasni tendentsii rozvytku [Logistic component of the competitiveness of the industrial enterprise] ena.lp.edu.ua/bitstream/ ntb / 2503/1 / 57.pdf. Retrieved from http://ena.lp.edu.ua/bitstream/ ntb / 2503/1 / 57.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
- Shevtsiv, L.Yu (2011). Lohistychni vytraty pidpryiemstva: formuvannia ta otsiniuvannia [Logistics costs of the enterprise: formation and evaluation]. Lviv: Vydavnytstvovo Lvivskoi politekhniky [in Ukrainian].
- Jeffektivnost' logistiki po metodologii Vsemirnogo banka [Logistics Efficiency in the World Bank Methodology]. www.baif.by/stati/effektivnostlogistiki-po-metodologii-vsemirnogo-banka/ Retrieved from http://www.baif.by/stati/effektivnostlogistiki-po-metodologii-vsemirnogo-banka/ [in Russian]
- Connecting to Compete 2016: Trade Logistics in the Global Economy. wb-lpimedia.s3.amazonaws. com /LPI_Report_2016.pdf 9. Retrieved from https: //wb-lpi-media.s3.amazonaws. com /LPI_Report_2016.pdf 9. https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264250529-graph118-en
- Dankevych, V. Dankevych, Y., Pyvovar, P. (2018). Clustering of the international agricultural trade between Ukraine and the EU. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 40, 3, 307-319. https://doi.org/10.15544/mts.2018.29
- Ukraine Country Commercial Guide. www.export.gov/article?id=Ukraine-AgriculturalMachinery Retrieved from https://www.export.gov/article?id=Ukraine-Agricultural-Machinery.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "