MAIN DIRECTIONS OF IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF E-COMMERCE BY AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
HONCHARUK Inna – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vice-Rector for Scientific- Pedagogical, Scientific and Innovation Activities, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KYSH Liydmila – Сandidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Sciences and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
PRYSIAZHNIUK Oleh – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Researcher, Head of the Laboratory of Information Technology, Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beet NAAS of Ukraine of the SEUC «Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium» (03141, Kyiv, 25, Klinichna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article is devoted to the preconditions for improving the efficiency of introduction and further use of e-commerce tools by agricultural enterprises. Based on international statistics, it is noted that the involvement of the enterprises in e-commerce can increase sales and competitiveness in the transition from the traditional model of business processes to the market. The analysis of the theoretical basis allowed to identify two main models of the market development in the application of information technology: vertical and horizontal. The results of the study allowed us to conditionally divide the information technology used to ensure the effective functioning of the e-commerce system into two major classes: communication and those that provide the required level of security of transactions. The analysis of electronic data exchange technology (EDI) as one of the main technologies that support the interaction of business with consumers is conducted. The existing methodological approaches to assessing the effectiveness of e-commerce tools are studied and ways to increase the effectiveness of their implementation in agricultural enterprises are proposed. Based on the results, it was found that the effectiveness of e-commerce systems determines the degree of compliance with the commercial needs of its subjects, technologies, approaches, models and rules. The indicators of the methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of Internet projects are considered, with the help of which the values of the selected indicators are compared with the each other or with a certain norm. The existing approaches to the choice of the system of e-commerce efficiency indicators are studied. Mathematical models used in e-commerce are also considered. It is offered strict adherence to the principles and requirements for the organization of business processes using e-commerce methods and resources, the use of mathematical models to improve the efficiency of e-commerce by agricultural enterprises.
1. Kuncova, M., Hedija, V., & Fiala, R. (2016). A Comparison of Specialised Agricultural Companies Performance. International Scientific Conference on Quantitative Methods in Economics – Multiple Criteria Decision Making XVIII, 303-311 [in English].
2. Yurchuk, N.Р. (2021). Development of cashback services in the conditions of digitalization of economic processes. Еngineering and innovative technologies, 16, 112-130 [in English].
3. Zadko, K., & Stets, O. (2018). Simulation of the activities of subjects of e-business on the basis of a compatible probabilistic model Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut» – Economic Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», 15, 558-567 [in Ukrainian]. 4. Zatonatska, T. (2018). Models for analysis of impact of the e-commerce on indicators of economic development of Ukraine, Poland and Austria. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and innovation management, 2, 44-53 [in Ukrainian].
5. World Sales E-Commerce: official website. (2021). kinsta.com. Retrieved from: https://kinsta.com/blog/ecommerce-statistics/ [in English].
6. EVO: Official website. (2021). ain.ua. Retrieved from: https://ain.ua/2020/12/25/pidsumky-2020-evo/ [in English].
7. Clement, J. E-commerce worldwide – statistics and facts. statista.com. Retrieved from: https://www.statista.com/topics/871/online-shopping [in English].
8. Kysliuk, L.V. (2016). Analiz stanu elektronnoi ahrotorhivli v Ukraini [Analysis of e-commerce on Ukraine]. Molodyi vchenyi – Young scientist, 11 (38). Retrieved from http://molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/2016/11/140.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Retail trade: Ministry of Finance website (2021). index.minfin.com.ua. Retrieved from https://index.minfin.com.ua/economy/trade/retail/2021/
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "