MARKETING IN THE SYSTEM OF ECONOMIC SECURITY MANAGEMENT OF AN ENTERPRISE
Matviіchuk Lesia – PhD in Economics, Department of Finance and Banking, Khmelnytskyi National University ( 11 Institutska st. , Khmelnytskyi, 29016, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The current state of development of domestic enterprises and the main tendencies of their activity are determined. It has been shown that the decrease in the total number of economic entities in Ukraine indicates an increase in economic, political, legislative challenges and threats, which necessitates a review of existing strategies and mechanisms for managing the economic security of the enterprise and enhancing the role of marketing activities in them. The term "economic security of the enterprise" has been clarified on the basis of a comprehensive approach to the interpretation of its essence. The author's approach to defining the content of the concept as a process of achieving such a state of the enterprise, characterized by resistance to internal and external threats, the presence of competitive advantages due to the efficient use of the resources of the enterprise, which harmonizes in time and space its economic interests with the interests associated with it, is proposed. of the environment and allows to ensure stable functioning at the present stage and sustainable development in the future. The economic security components of the enterprise are researched and systematized. It is determined that the content of economic security of enterprises is revealed by ensuring the realization of the interests of the enterprise through the use of opportunities of the external and internal environment with the use of marketing tools of the place. It is proved that insufficient attention to the level of economic security of the enterprise leads to inadequate response to threats, which leads to making irrational management decisions, especially regarding adaptation to market conditions, use of behavioral technologies in unusual situations, reactions to factors of influence, etc. The methodology of construction of the economic security system of the enterprise with consideration of the marketing approach is developed, which will facilitate the process of analysis, development and implementation of measures aimed at establishing, strengthening and maintaining mutually beneficial relations with customers; provides an opportunity to organize the activity of the enterprise on the principles of optimal use of the available potential and obtain the highest profit taking into account the satisfaction of consumer needs.
1. Aref'yeva, O.V. (2015) Informacijny`j bazy`s upravlinnya ekonomichnoyu bezpekoyu pidpry`yemstva [Information base of enterprise economic security management]. Naukovy`j visny`k nacional`nogo lisotexnichnogo universy`tetu Ukrayiny`. L`viv: RVV- NLTU Ukrayiny`. Vy`p. 25.4. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnltu_2015_25.4_33 [in Ukrainian]
2. Donecz,` L. I., Vashhenko, N. V. (2008) Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpry`yemstva : navch. Posib [Economic security of the enterprise]. K.: Centr uchbovoyi literatury`, 240 s [in Ukrainian]
3. Kozachenko G.V., Ponamar`ov V.P., Lyashenko O.M. Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpry`yemstva: sutnist` ta mexanizm zabezpechennya [Economic security of the enterprise: essence and mechanism of providing]: monografiya. K.: Libra, 280 s [in Ukrainian]
4. Muntiian, V. I. (1999). Ekonomichna bezpeka Ukrainy. [Economic security of Ukraine]. Kyiv: KVITs. [in Ukrainian].
5. Balabanova, L. V. (2004). Markety`ng [Мarketing]: pidruchny`k. Ky`yiv : Znannya-Pres, 645 s [in Ukrainian]
6. Bilovods`ka, O.A. (2017). Markety`ngova polity`ka rozpodilu ta zbutu: doslidzhennya sutnosti, roli ta znachennya [Distribution and Sales Marketing Policy: An Exploration of Essence, Role and Meaning] // Markety`ng i menedzhment innovacij. 2. рр. 85-97. Retrieved from https://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/66012 [in Ukrainian]
7. Garkavenko, S.C. (2007). Markety`ng [Мarketing]: pidruchny`k. K.: Libra, 720 s [in Ukrainian]
8. Kurbatska, L. M. (2013) Marketynh v systemi upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Marketing in enterprise management system]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_5_84 [in Ukrainian].
9.Pokaznyky strukturnoi statystyky po subiektakh hospodariuvannia [Site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine] Retrieved from http://www ukrstat.gov.ua. (дата звернення 11.10.2019) [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "