MATHEMATICAL MODELING IN THE SYSTEM OF ECONOMIC EDUCATION
NOVYTSKA Lyudmyla – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
An important component of the training of future economists is to increase their level of mathematical education. This involves understanding the essence of the basic concepts, ideas and methods that are studied in the course of higher mathematics, their interpretation in methods to solve professionally-oriented tasks. The article describes the role of higher mathematics as an important tool for effective work of an economist. The article considers the necessity of teaching students of economic specialties of higher educational establishments to mathematical modeling as a means of professional-oriented teaching of higher mathematics. The expediency of using applied problems, which demonstrate the necessity of introducing basic mathematical concepts, raises motivation and stimulates the study of discipline, promotes development of research skills of future specialists.
- Husak L.P., Hulivata I.O. (2016). Matematychne modeliuvannia yak zasib zdiisnennia profesiinoi spriamovanosti navchannia matematyky na ekonomichnykh spetsialnostiakh VNZ [Mathematical modeling as a means of implementing the professional orientation of teaching mathematics on economic specialties of higher educational institutions]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia: «Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota» – Scientific Herald of Uzhhorod University. Series: «Pedagogical Science. Social work», 1(38), 105-107 [in Ukrainian].
- Dutka H.Ia. (2008). Fundamentalizatsiia matematychnoi osvity maibutnikh ekonomistiv [Fundamentalization of mathematical education of future economists]. Kyiv, UBS NBU, 478 [in Ukrainian].
- Nichuhovska L.I. (2008). Adaptyvna kontseptsiia matematychnoi osvity studentiv VNZ i konkurentospromozhnist vypusknykiv: metodolohiia, teoriia, praktyka [Adaptive concept of mathematical education of students of higher educational institutions and competitiveness of graduates: methodology, theory, practice]. Poltava, RVV PUSKU, 153 [in Ukrainian].
- Rumiantseva K.Ie. (2017). Mizhdystsyplinarna spriamovanist kursu vyshchoi matematyky v ekonomichnii osviti [Interdisciplinary orientation of the course of higher mathematics in economi c education]. Fizyko-matematychna osvita: naukovyi zhurnal – Physical-mathematical education: a scientific journal, 1(11), 97-100 [in Ukrainian].
- Tkach Yu.M. (2011). Profesiina spriamovanist navchannia vyshchoi matematyky u systemi ekonomichnoi osvity [Professional orientation of studying higher mathematics in the system of economic education]. Dydaktyka matematyky: problemy i doslidzhennia – Didactics of Mathematics: Problems and Research, 35, 93-97 [in Ukrainian].
- Fomkina O.H. (2008). Udoskonalennia metodyky navchannia matematyky v ekonomichnomu vuzi: shliakhy, formy i zasoby, perspektyvy [Improvement of the methodology of teaching mathematics in an economic high school: ways, forms and means, perspectives]. Poltava, RVV PUSKU, 122 [in Ukrainian].
- Aliluiko A.M. et al. (2017). Vyshcha matematyka u prykladakh i zadachakh dlia ekonomistiv [Higher mathematics in examples and tasks for economists]. Ternopil, TNEU, 148 [in Ukrainian].
- Vasylchenko I.P. (2004). Vyshcha matematyka dlia ekonomistiv[Higher Mathematics for Economists]. Kyiv, Znannia, 454 [in Ukrainia].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "