MECHANISM FOR ENSURING INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT ACTIVITY IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ALTERNATIVE SOURCES OF ENERGY
BABYNA Olha – PhD in Economics, аssistant of the Department of Agrarian management and marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Sonyachna str, Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com)
The article presents a developed mechanism for the development of alternative energy sources in Ukraine, which will, using effective existing, as well as new, differentiated by resource and species characteristics and levers, significantly increase investment resources for the development of innovative technologies for alternative energy sources. Along with the existing capacities, new platforms for innovation and investment activities in the development of alternative energy sources for the national economy - industrial parks - are proposed. It is determined that the benefits for participants of industrial parks - minimization of material, financial, labor and time resources required to start a business, the ability to obtain services related to the provision of economic activities from the management company; for the state and local communities - job creation, intensification of economic activity and ensuring the socio-economic development of the respective territories. It is substantiated that the implementation of projects for the development of alternative energy sources in industrial parks, as evidenced by the existing domestic and especially foreign experience, has a number of advantages, including long-term investment. At the same time, the implementation of these projects requires the involvement of significant investment resources at the stage of design, creation and implementation. It is determined that in this context it is appropriate to attract powerful innovation and investment corporations operating in the global market of alternative energy, and thus ensure a favorable investment climate in the areas of parks and favorable conditions for doing business.
1. Heletukha H. (2018). Stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku bioenerhetyky v Ukrayini.[ Status and prospects of bioenergy development in Ukraine] Retrieved from: http://saee.gov.ua/sites/default/files/4_G_16.03.2018.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk Inna, Babyna Olha (2020). Dominant trends of innovation and investment activities in the development of alternative energy sources. East European Scientific Journal. №2(54). Р. 6-12 [in English].
3. Kaletnik G. M., Honcharuk T. V. (2013). Innovatsiyne zabezpechennya rozvytku biopalyvnoyi haluzi: svitovyy ta vitchyznyanyy dosvid. [Innovation Provision of Development of the Bio-Fuel Industry: World and Domestic Experience]. Biznes Inform, 9, 155-160 [in Ukrainian].
4. Honcharuk I.V., Babyna O.M. (2020). Kontseptualʹni zasady udoskonalennya innovatsiyno-investytsiynoyi diyalʹnosti dlya rozvytku vyrobnytstva enerhiyi z alʹternatyvnykh dzherel. [Conceptual principles of improving innovation and investment activities for the development of energy production from alternative sources]. Сolloquium-journal, 17 (69), 47–56 [in Ukrainian].
5. Babyna O.M. (2020). Innovatsiyno-investytsiyna diyalʹnistʹ u rozvytku alʹternatyvnykh dzherel enerhiyi: dys. kand. ek. nauk: 08.00.03 – ekonomika ta upravlinnya natsionalʹnym hospodarstvom. [Innovation and investment activities in the development of alternative energy sources] dis. cand. ek. sciences: 08.00.03 – economics and management of the national economy, 272 [in Ukrainian].
6. Ofitsiynyy sayt Yevropeysʹkoho statystychnoyi ustanovy EUROSTAT. [Official site of the European statistical institute EUROSTAT]. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database [in English].
7. Pro industrialʹni parky: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 21.06.2012 r. # 5018-VI [On Industrial Parks: Law of Ukraine of 21.06.2012 r. # 5018-VI]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5018-17 [in Ukrainian].
8. Ofitsiynyy sayt Ministerstva rozvytku ekonomiky, torhivli ta silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva Ukrayiny. [Official site of the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Rural Development economy of Ukraine.]. Retrieved from: https://www.me.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Derzhavna Stratehiya rehionalʹnoho rozvytku na period do 2020 roku, zatverdzhena Postanovoyu Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 06.08.2014 r. # 385 (iz zminamy, vnesenymy z·hidno z Postanovamy KMU # 1089 vid 20.12.2017, # 1065 vid 04.12.2019) [State Strategy for Regional Development for the period up to 2020, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 06.08.2014 # 385 (as amended in accordance with the Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers # 1089 of 20.12.2017, # 1065 of 04.12.2019)]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/385-2014-%D0%BF/ paran11#n11 [in Ukrainian].
10. Ofitsiynyy sayt Derzhavnoho fondu rehionalʹnoho rozvytku. [Official site of the State Fund for Regional Development] Retrieved from: http:// dfrr.minregion.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
11. Stvorennya industrialʹnykh parkiv: Yak zaluchyty inozemnoho investora. [Creating industrial parks: How to attract a foreign investor]. Retrieved from: https://112.ua/mnenie/sozdanie-industrialnyh-parkov-kak-privlech-inostrannogo-investora-500419.html [in Ukrainian].
12. Zvit pro Diyalʹnistʹ shchodo pokrashchennya umov zaluchennya investytsiy v sektory vidnovlyuvanoyi enerhetyky ta enerhoefektyvnosti na bazi UAMAP. (2017) [Activity Report on Improving the Conditions for Attracting Investments in the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Sectors based on UAMAP]. State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, 38 [in Ukrainian].
13. Ofitsiynyy portal Dzhoulʹ. [The official portal of Joule] Retrieved from: https:joule.ua [in Ukrainian].
14. Innovatsiyni vauchery. [Innovative vouchers] Retrieved from: https://innovoucher. com.ua/service-providers/ [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "