MODERN ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGIES IN THE AGRICULTURE OF UKRAINE
TOKARCHUK Dina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Resources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna str., е-mail: email@example.com).
FURMAN Irina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3, Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article substantiates the main determinants of the development of energy efficient technologies in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine. The main problems that hinder the achievement of energy independence of Ukraine are revealed and their essence is revealed. The problems and prospects for the adaptation of current technologies in crop production, the latest technical and technological solutions in animal husbandry and resource-saving farming systems to the existing conditions of domestic agricultural production are stated.
The analysis of the use of modern energy efficient technologies in the field of crop production is carried out and it is substantiated that they are associated with the use of modern technology and renewable energy sources, space information technologies. The features of innovative energy- and resource-saving farming technologies are considered. The newest technical and technological solutions in animal husbandry, contributing to energy saving in the context of modern technical and technological support of the industry, energy and resource saving technologies, production of biofuel (biogas) with a description of problems and prospects are proposed.
Measures to overcome the crisis state of innovative and technological activity of agricultural enterprises are proposed, aimed at strengthening the agricultural sector and ensuring its progressive development. The use of promising energy-efficient technologies in the agro-industrial complex has been substantiated as a guarantee of the development of the industry on an innovative basis.
Review of measures to improve government regulation and incentives for the transition to energy efficient technologies, namely: improving the image of the state on the world stage to increase investment attractiveness; development of an effective energy policy that will have a close relationship with the European energy direction; liberalization of energy markets and delineation of energy supply sources, etc.
It has been proved that at the state level it is necessary to constantly inform agricultural producers about modern energy-saving technologies, introduce pilot projects, and continuously monitor the efficiency of energy resources use.
1. Amons, S. V. (2017). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohii vyrobnytstva produktsii roslynnytstva v umovakh transformatsii roslynnykh vidnosyn. [Energy-saving technologies of crop production in the conditions of transformation of plant relations]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: current issues of science and practice, 9, 58–73. [in Ukrainian].
2. Goncharenko, S. I. (2017). Innovatsiini resursozberihaiuchi tekhnolohii yak faktor pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva. [Innovative resource-saving technologies as a factor in improving the efficiency of agricultural production]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Bulletin of the Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture, 185, 131–142. [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharuk, I. V. (2020).Vyrobnytstvo biohazu v ahrarnomu sektori – shliakh do pidvyshchennia enerhetychnoi nezalezhnosti ta rodiuchosti gruntiv. [Biogas production in the agricultural sector is a way to increase energy independence and soil fertility]. Agrosvit – Agrosvit,15, 18–29. [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy: veb-sait. URL: www.ukrstat.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
5. Dohovir pro zasnuvannia Enerhetychnoho Spivtovarystva [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]: Pidpysana vid 25 zhovtnia 2005 r., data nabrannia chynnosti dlia Ukrainy 1 liutoho 2011 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_926#Text. [in Ukrainian].
6. Enerhozberihaiuchi tekhnolohii. Rozbyraiemosia, analizuiemo. [Energy saving technologies. Understand, analyze]. Fasility management: veb-sajt. URL: https://shen.ua/obzor-i-analitika-otrasli/energosberegajushie-tehnologii-razbiraemsja-analiziruem. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kaletnik, G. M., Klymchuk, O. V. (2013). Ekolohichna enerhetyka – osnova rozvytku ekonomiky derzhavy. [Ecological energy is the basis of the state's economic development]. Zbalansovane pryrodokorystuvannia – Balanced nature management, 2–3, 14–17. [in Ukrainian].
8. Korol, O. M. (2012). Enerhoefektyvnist ahrarnoho sektoru svitovoi ekonomiky. [Energy efficiency of the agricultural sector of the world economy.] Zovnishnia torhivlia: ekonomika, finansy, pravo – Foreign trade: economics, finance, law, 6, 59–64. [in Ukrainian].
9. Krachok, L. I. (2013). Novitni tekhnolohii u silskomu hospodarstvi: problemy i perspektyvy vprovadzhennia. [The latest technologies in agriculture: problems and prospects for implementation]. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky Sustainable economic development, 3, 224–231. [in Ukrainian].
10. Petrov, V. M. (2013). Tekhnichne zabezpechennia innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii u roslynnytstvi. [Technical support of innovative technologies in crop production]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 2, 100-105. [in Ukrainian].
11. Pro energozberezhennya [About energy saving]: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 1 lypnya 1994 r. # 74/94-VR (redakciya stanom na 23 lypnya 2017 r.). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/74/94-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text. [in Ukrainian].
12. Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia pro Derzhavne ahentstvo z enerhoefektyvnosti ta enerhozberezhennia Ukrainy [On approval of the Regulations on the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine]: Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 26 lystopada 2014 r. # 676. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/676-2014-%D0%BF#Text (data zvernennya: 10.10.2020). [in Ukrainian].
13. Pro skhvalennia Enerhetychnoi stratehii Ukrainy na period do 2035 roku «Bezpeka, enerhoefektyvnist, konkurentospromozhnist» [On approval of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035 «Security, energy efficiency, competitiveness»] : Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 18 serpnya 2017 r. # 605-r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/605-2017-%D1%80#Text. [in Ukrainian].
14. Talavyria, M. P., Holub, R. T. (2018) Enerhozberezhennia pidpryiemstv ahrarnoi sfery v Ukraini ta zarubizhnyi dosvid. [Energy saving of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine and foreign experience]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy: zbirnyk naukovykh prats – Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine: a collection of scientific papers, vol.290, 259–267. [in Ukrainian].
15. Tokarchuk, D. M. (2015). Suchasnyi stan, efektyvnist ta perspektyvy vyrobnytstva ripaku v ES ta v Ukraini. [The modern state, efficiency and prospects of rape production in the European Union and in Ukraine]. Agrosvit – Agrosvit, 13, 19–23. [in Ukrainian].
16. Berezyuk, S., Tokarchuk, D., Pryshliak, N. (2019). Economic and environmental benefits of using waste potential as a valuable secondary and energy resource. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, X, 1(33). 149–160. [in English].
17. Pryshliak, N. (2019). Biogas production in individual biogas digesters: experience of India and prospects for Ukraine. Agricultural and Resource Economics:International Scientific E-Journal. 5, 1. URL http://are-journal.com/are/article/view/226. [in English].
18. Pryshliak, N., Tokarchuk, D. (2020). Socio-economic and environmental benefits of biofuel production development from agricultural waste in Ukraine. Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, 8 (1), 18–27. [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "