ORGANIZATIONAL AND ECONOMIC SUPPORT OF ENERGY INDEPENDENCE OF AGRICULTURAL COMPLEX
HONCHARUK Inna – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna st, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the determining the agro-industrial complex as a sector that depends on the course of natural processes and its activity is carried out with the involvement of a huge amount of energy. The theoretical vision and categories of conceptualization of the content of organizational and economic support of energy independence of the agro-industrial complex are revealed. The components of the structure of organizational and economic support of energy independence are proposed. Analogues of the term «sustainable development» are given and the use of the term «sustainable» to use other terms, such as «balanced», «sustainable», «balanced», «environmental development», «green economy» and others.
A number of systems for assessing and measuring the practical implementation of the concept of «green» economy in the economies of the world are analyzed: the global index of «green» economy, low-carbon economy index, environmental efficiency index, global index of clean innovation, carbon intensity of GDP. It is noted the relationship between GDP and greenhouse gas emissions in the EU.
By interpreting the concept of «green» economy, it is proposed to introduce into the system of scientific research the category of «green» energy independence - a set of estimated characteristics of the «green», in particular renewable energy in the overall balance. It is noted that greening energy independence is also an effective way to develop businesses as part of achieving sustainability priorities.
It is determined that energy independence is a complex socio-economic phenomenon that characterizes the status imperatives for the use of energy potential, as well as the state of the economy in terms of energy efficiency, energy saving, energy saving and energy replacement. The basic direction of substantiation of energy independence of the agricultural sector as achievement of innovation and the purposes of sustainable development with a projection on all system of vital activity is resulted.
1. Lupenko, Yu.O., Pugachov, M.I., & Duxnyczkyj, B.V. (2015). Formuvannya globalnogo i regionalnogo rynkiv silskogospodarskoyi syrovyny ta prodovolstva [Formation of global and regional markets for agricultural raw materials and food]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
2. Krylenko, V.I. (2014). Ekonomichna bezpeka agrarnogo sektoru: problemy` regulyuvannya ta zabezpechennya [Economic security of the agricultural sector: problems of regulation and provision]. Mykolayiv [in Ukrainian].
3. Popova, O.L. (2009). Stalyj rozvytok agrosfery Ukrayiny: polityka i mexanizmy [Sustainable development of Ukraine's agrosphere: policy and mechanisms]. Kyiv: Instytut ekonomiky ta prognozuvannya NANU [in Ukrainian].
4. Borodina, O.M., Geyecz, V.M., Gutorov, A.O. et. al. (2012). Ukrayinska model agrarnogo rozvytku ta yiyi socioekonomichna pereoriyentaciya [Ukrainian model of agrarian development and its socio-economic reorientation]. Kyiv: Instytut ekonomiky ta prognozuvannya NAN Ukrayiny [in Ukrainian].
5. Kaletnik, G.N. (2015). Vyrobnycztvo i vykorystannya biopalyv [Production and use of biofuels]. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, G.N. (2018). Dyversyfikatsiia rozvytku vyrobnytstva biopalyv – osnova zabezpechennia prodovolchoi, enerhetychnoi, ekonomichnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Diversification of biofuel production development is the basis for ensuring food, energy, economic and environmental security of Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky – Bulletin of Agricultural Science, 11, 169-176. Retrieved from DOI: https://doi.org/10.31073/agrovisnyk201811-21 [in Ukrainian].
7. Hadzalo, Ya.M., Zhuk, V.M., Mohylova, M.M., Shpykuliak, O.H. et. al. (2019). Naukovi osnovy i stratehichni priorytety staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii Ukrainy [Scientific bases and strategic priorities of sustainable development of rural areas of Ukraine]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [in Ukrainian].
8. Malik, M., Shpykuliak, O., & Mamchur, V. (2020). Realizatsiia tsilei staloho rozvytku Ukrainy v konteksti transformatsii osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv u simeini fermerski [Realization of the goals of sustainable development of Ukraine in the context of transformation of personal peasant farms into family farms]. Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok – Economics of nature management and sustainable development, 7(26), 21-31 [in Ukrainian].
9. Honcharuk, I.V. (2020). Enerhetychna nezalezhnist yak suspilno-ekonomichne yavyshche [Energy independence as a socio-economic phenomenon]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 8, 71-77. Retrieved from DOI: 10.32702/2306-6806.2020.8.71 [in Ukrainian].
10. Stratehiia staloho rozvytku Ukrainy do 2030 roku [Strategy of sustainable development of Ukraine until 2030] Retrieved from: file:///C:/Users/Work/Downloads/UNDP_Strategy_v06-optimized%20(1).pdf (data zvernennia 07.06.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Mochernyi, S.V. (Eds.) (2006). Ekonomichnyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk [Economic encyclopedic dictionary]. (Vols. 1-2). Lviv: Svit [in Ukrainian].
12. Lopatynskyi, Yu.M., & Todoriuk, S.I. (2015). Determinanty staloho rozvytku ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Determinants of sustainable development of agricultural enterprises]. Chernivtsi: Chernivetskyi natsionalnyi universytet [in Ukrainian].
13. Khodakivska, O.V., & Shpykuliak, O.H. (2017). Instytuty “zelenoi” ekonomiky u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku ahrosektoru: teoretychnyi vymir [Institutions of “green” economy in ensuring sustainable development of the agricultural sector: a theoretical dimension]. Biznes-Inform – Business Inform, 9, 13-18 [in Ukrainian].
14. The official website of the System of Environmental Economic Accounting. Retrieved from: https://seea.un.org/ (data zvernennia 20.07.2020) [in English].
15. The official website of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Retrieved from: https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=GREEN_GROWTH (data zvernennia 20.07.2020) [in English].
16. The official website of the Dual Citizen. Retrieved from: https://dualcitizeninc.com/global-green-economy-index/index.php#interior_section_link. (data zvernennia 20.07.2020) [in English].
17. Markevych, K., & Sidenko. V. (2019). “Zeleni” investytsii u stalomu rozvytku: svitovyi dosvid ta ukrainskyi kontekst [Green investments in sustainable development: world experience and Ukrainian context]. Retrieved from: https://razumkov.org.ua/uploads/article/2019_ZELEN_INVEST.pdf [in Ukrainian].
18. The official website of the International Energy Agency. Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/areas-of-work/global-engagement (data zvernennia 20.07.2020) [in English].
19. The official website of the Eurostat. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Greenhouse_gas_emission_statistics (data zvernennia 19.07.2020) [in English].
20. The official website of the World Bank. Retrieved from: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?locations=EU (data zvernennia 18.07.2020) [in English].
21. Honcharuk, I.V. (2020). Vyrobnytstvo biohazu v ahrarnomu sektori – shliakh do pidvyshchennia enerhetychnoi nezalezhnosti ta rodiuchosti gruntiv [Biogas production in the agricultural sector is a way to increase energy independence and soil fertility]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 15, 18-29. Retrieved from DOI: 10.32702/2306-6792.2020.15.18 [in Ukrainian].
22. Honcharuk, I.V. (2017). Rol silskohospodarskykh kooperatyviv u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii Vinnytskoi oblasti [Role of agricultural cooperatives in providing sustainable development of rural areas of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment – Economy, finances, management, 8(24), 56-67 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "