OUTSOURCING IN THE ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
DANYLIUK Tetiana, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Security and Innovation of the Enterprise, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University (Lutsk).
MOKHNIUK Аnna, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Security and Innovation of the Enterprise, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University (Lutsk).
Doing business in a competitive environment is based on the fact that the efficient use of enterprise resources is impossible without making relevant changes in the field of business management as well as taking into consideration the links that determine new trends in enterprise management. In this situation high management technologies such as outsourcing take a pride of place.
Outsourcing is important in reducing costs, decreasing operation time, increasing profits, enhancing competitiveness, signing up contracts, improving business relationships and etc. Paying significant attention to outsourcing in business management is an urgent problem nowadays. It is necessary to determine the importance of outsourcing in the strategic activities of the enterprise and highlight the correlation among management functions and certain types of outsourcing services. This confirms the significance and the necessity of studying this question.
A category of outsourcing as one of the most effective management tools for increasing the efficiency of business processes is considered in this article. The scientists’ statements about outsourcing as successful business management strategy as well as an efficient tool for managing the activities of the enterprise are presented. The importance of business processes outsourcing in the field of business management is investigated. The directions of defining the concept of “outsourcing” within the framework of the management approach considering the representation of understanding its nature are studied. The outsourcing of basic and auxiliary functions with the distribution of business processes at the enterprise is distinguished.
Types of outsourcing according to business processes within each management function such as planning, organization, motivation, control and regulation are considered. The relationship among the functions of the enterprise management system, the types of outsourcing and the types of enterprise business processes is demonstrated. The main processes that the company plans to improve as a result of their outsourcing are highlighted. The significance of business processes outsourcing as a part of the company’s crisis program is clarified.
1. McIvor, R. (2000). A practical framework for understanding the outsourcing process. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 1, 22-36 [in England].
2. Mommea, J. & Hvolbyb, H. (2002). An outsourcing framework: action research in the heavy industry sector. European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 8, 185-196 [in Netherlands].
3. Tropitsyna, Yu. S. (2015). Aparat kontrolyu autsorsynhu yak holovnyy orhan menedzhmentu u protsesi nadannya aut·sorsynhovykh posluh [The outsourcing control apparatus as the main management body in the process of providing outsourcing services]. Mizhnarodnyy naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal – International research and production journal, 3, 251-260 [in Ukrainian].
4. Tonyuk, M. O. (2017). Autsorsynh yak instrument zabezpechennya efektyvnoyi diyalnosti pidpryyemstva [Outsourcing as a tool to ensure the effective operation of the enterprise]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Economy and society, 10, 372-376 [in Ukrainian].
5. Popova, A. Yu. (2009). Novi tendentsiyi v upravlinni potentsialom pidpryyemstv na pidstavi reinzhynirynhu biznesprotsesiv ta autsorsynhu [New trends in enterprise capacity management based on business process reengineering and outsourcing]. Ekonomika promyslovosti – Industrial Economics, 3, 158-162 [in Ukrainian].
6. Babiy, M. A. (2007). Autsorsynh yak nova kontseptsiya vedennya biznesu [Outsourcing as a new concept of doing business]. Zovnishnya torhivlya: pravo ta ekonomika – Foreign trade: law and economics, 6, 53-57 [in Ukrainian].
7. Vysotskyy, V. V. (2010). Autsorsynh yak tekhnolohiya menedzhmentu informatsiynoyi bezpeky pidpryyemstva [Outsourcing as a technology of information security management of the enterprise]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Visnyk of Khmelnytsky National University, 2, 62-64. [in Ukrainian].
8. Sukhonyak, S. O. (2017). Formuvannya stratehichnykh alternatyv rozvytku autsorsynhovoyi diyalnosti pidpryyemstv [Formation of strategic alternatives for the development of outsourcing activities of enterprises]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny – Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine, 2, 76-80 [in Ukrainian].
9. Labzhania, R.G. (2013). Mistse i rol aytsorsungy v sferi poslyg i vurubnutstvi [The place and the role of outsourcing in the field of services and production]. Biznes Inform – Business Inform, 7, 357-360 [in Ukrainian].
10. Novokhatniy, A. А. (2009). Navishcho potriben autsorsynh biznes-protsesiv [Why outsource business processes]. (n.d.). https://mind.ua/ Retrieved from https://mind.ua/openmind/20177545-navishcho-potriben-autsorsing-biznes-procesiv [in Ukrainian].
11. Vasylchenko, H.V. (2011). Autsorsynh yak element vzayemozvyazku mizh subyektamy hospodaryuvannya realnoho ta finansovoho sektoriv ekonomiky [Outsourcing as an element of the relationship between economic entities of the real and financial sectors of the economy]. (n.d.). http://fkd.org.ua/ Retrieved from http://fkd.org.ua/article/view/28975 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "