PECULIARITIES OF INVESTMENT IN AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONDITIONS OF STRENGTHENING COMPETITION
HRYSHCHUK Nadiya VIKTORIVNA - assistant of the Department of Finance, Banking and
Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soyanchaya St., e -mail:
The article discusses the issues of financial support for innovation through the prism of the
competitive development of agricultural enterprises and scientific and technological structures as an
important factor in the development of the innovation infrastructure of the agricultural sector.
The importance and importance in ensuring the competitive development of agricultural enterprises
of financial security and efficient use of financial resources, as well as the main features of the innovation
processes in the agricultural sector are identified. A monographic study of the current state of state support
of innovation and investment development of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine has been conducted.
Low investment attractiveness in innovative technologies and equipment of the agro-industrial
complex was noted due to the unstable situation in the country and an imperfect legislative base.
Identified problem aspects that constrain the development of domestic agricultural enterprises and
focused on the need to introduce innovative technologies.
It has been established that innovation and investment development is the only real basis for socio-economic transformations in the agricultural sector, access to a new trajectory of development and
competitiveness of the national product.
It is proposed, for the competitive functioning of agricultural enterprises, to implement the state support
of the agricultural sector and the Concept of reforming and developing agricultural education and the science
of developing innovation and investment activity can ensure the dynamic development of the industry. The main
condition should be the continuous updating of technologies and the widespread use of the latest scientific
developments of their positive financial performance and development to introduce into the production of
modern technologies adapted to the Ukrainian regional conditions, as well as innovations.
1. Hudzynskyi, O. D. (2013). Formation of the Investment Support System for Strategic
Development of Agricultural Enterprises . [Formation of the system of investment support for strategic
development of agricultural enterprises / Sb. sciences Ave Tavria State Agrotechnical University] Zb.
nauk. pr. Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnichnoho universytetu,. 4, pp. 5-8 [Ukrain] .
2. Hudz, O. Ye. (2015). The Role of Innovations in Ensuring Competitiveness and Efficiency of an
Enterprise. [The Role of Innovations in Ensuring Competitiveness and Efficiency of an Enterprise] Visnyk
KhNTUSH: Ekonomichni nauky, 161, pp. 3– 11 [Ukrain.] .
3. Holubovska, O. A. (2012). Ekonomika Ukrainy: finansovo-ekonomichni problemy innovatsiinoho
rozvytku. [The Economics of Ukraine: Financial and Economic Problems of Innovation Development],
NDEI, Kyiv, р. 478 [Ukrain].
4. Datsii O.I. (2011). Finansove zabezpechennia innovatsii v ahropromyslovomu kompleksi Ukrainy
[Financial support of innovations in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine] 1. рр. 65-76 [Ukrain].
5. Zhydiak, O. R. (2013). State support of innovative activity of enterprises of agrarian sphere. [State
support of innovative activity of enterprises of agrarian sphere] Innovative economy, 1, p. 80-83, [Ukrain].
6. Kaletnik H.M. (2013). Naukovo-navchalno-vyrobnychyi kompleks yak kontseptsiia mekhanizmu
perekho-du ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva na innovatsi- inu model rozvytku.[ Scientific-educational
production complex as a concept of the mechanism of transition of agro-industrial production to
innovation-model of management.] Ekonomika APK, 9. р.р. 5-11 [Ukrain].
7. Kurylo V.I.(2014). Pro zmist i spivvidnoshennia deiakykh ahrarnykh definitsii. [On the content
and the coincidence of some agar definitions] Ekonomika APK,2. рр. 87-92 [Ukrain].
8. Sabluk, P. T.& Shpykuliak, O. H.& Kurylo, L. I. (2010). Innovatsiina diialnist v ahrarnii sferi :
instytutsionalnyi aspekt [Innovative activities in the agrarian sector: the institutional aspect .].Kyiv: NNTs
«IAE». p. 706 [Ukrain].
9. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. On Approval of the Concept of Reform and Development of
Agrarian Education and Science. [On the Approval of the Concept of Reform and Development of Agrarian
Education and Science]. (2011). Retrieved fromt: ttp://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/279-%D1%80.
10. Prokopets L.V. (2016) Pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti silskohospodarskykh
pidpryiemstv [Increasing the Competitiveness of Agricultural Enterprises] Odessa National University.
Series: Economics.21, 6. – p.p 99-102. [Ukrain].
11. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2018. [On the State Budget
of Ukraine for 2018]. (2017). Retrieved fromt: zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2246-19
12. Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine, [Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine].
Stat. annually for 2000-2017. Retrieved fromt: www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/publnauka_u.htm
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "