PERSONNEL MARKETING AS TOOL OF REALIZATION OF STAFFING POLICY ON THE ENTERPRISE
GERMANJUK Natalia – PhD (Economics), Senior Lecturer of the Department of Agricultural Management and Marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna st., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This article discusses the essence and importance of marketing of personnel as a tool for implementation of staff policy. Established, that it represents an administrative activity, aimed at satisfying of company by workers, which form its strategic potential and help to solve specific problems. Namely, staff marketing is a type of organizational management, focused on providing qualitative and quantitative organizational requests in the workforce.
It was revealed that marketing personnel has two main functions - informational and communicational. The first of these is determined by the creation of the database during the planning of personnel policy, the other one is aimed at realization of ways of satisfaction the needs of workers, as well as forming a good image of the enterprise.
It is substantiated that the system of marketing data of the staff policy is a general exchange of information, which provides for quality analysis and planning of activities. The sources of such data are: basic and additional curricula of universities, courses and employment services; analytical materials of state bodies; information exchange of labor; specialized literature on employment; advertising brochures of competitors.
The internal and external factors characterizing the essence of marketing of personnel are investigated. Consequently, internal factors are determined by the ability of enterprise to influence the management of an enterprise. External, in turn, there are the conditions on which the company itself can`t influence. The author proposes the main directions for improvement of marketing activities in relation personnel management.
Established also that the main objectives of marketing personnel of the enterprise are: analysis of the labor market in order to detect current and future needs for quantitatively-qualitative staff; research of production growth trends for timely provision of new jobs and for satisfaction of personnel policy needs; search and hiring of employees who meet organizational requirements.
1. Ehorshyn, A. P. (2008). Upravlenye perconalom [Management of personnel] – N. Novhorod: NYMB, [in Russian].
2. Balabanova, L. V. & Stelmashenko, O. V. (2010). Stratehichne upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky [Strategic management of personnel of the enterprise in market economy] – Donetsk: DonNUET [in Ukrainian].
3. Hrynova, V. M. & Pysarevska, H. I. (2012). Upravlinnia kadrovym potentsialom pidpryiemstva [Management of personnel potential of the enterprise] – Kh.: Vyd. KhNEU [in Ukrainian].
4. Hrynova, V. M. & Hruzina, I. A. (2012). Formuvannia motyvatsiinoi stratehii upravlinnia personalom na pidpryiemstvi [Formation of motivational strategy of personnel management at the enterprise] – Kh.: KhNEU, [in Ukrainian].
5. Deineka, A. V. & Bespalko, V. A. (2017). Upravlenye chelovecheskimi resursami [Management of human resources] – M.: Dashkov & K [in Russian].
6. Druker, P. & (2004) Zadachi menedzhmenta v XXI veke [Tasks of management in XXI century] – M.: Vyliams, [in Russian].
7. Mark, A., Braian, E. & Bekker, U. (2007). Otsenka personala [Staff assessment] – K.: Vyliams [in Russian].
8. Rechmen, D., Meskon, M., Bouvy, K. & Tyll, D. (1995). Sovremennyi byznes [Modern business] – Moskva: Respublyka [in Russian].
9. Kaletnik, G. M. & Mazur, A. G. (2016). Naukovo-teoretychni aspekty formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Scientific and theoretical aspects of the formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 10 (14), 7–25 [in Ukrainian].
10. Mazur, V. A., Hermaniuk, N. V. & Dmytruk, R. V. (2018). Osoblyvosti kadrovoi polityky ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv u suchasnykh umovakh [Features of personnel policy of agrarian enterprises in modern conditions]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 1 (29), 7–20 [in Ukrainian].
11. Derzhavna sluzhba zainiatosti. Analitychna ta statystychna informatsiia [Analytical and statistical information] – Retrieved from: https://www.dcz.gov.ua/analitics/view [in Ukrainian].
12. Marketynh personalu. Planuvannia kadrovoho potentsialu [Marketing of personnel. Planning of human resource] – Retrieved from: http://ni.biz.ua/9-9/ 60564.html (data zvernennia: 12.08.2019) [in Ukraine].
13. Orhanizatsiia marketynhu personalu [Organization of marketing of personnal] – Retrived from: http://um.co.ua/8/8-6/8-62497.html (data zvernennia: 12.08.2019) [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "