PERSPECTIVE DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF PROCESSING ENTERPRISES OF AGROINDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN CONDITIONS OF INTEGRATION INTO THE WORLD ECONOMIC SPACE
GONTARUK Yaroslav – assistant of the department of agrarian management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Solnyschaya St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In modern conditions of management, the development of processing enterprises of agroindustrial complex is one of the priority for the economy. In the context of global growth of food prices, rapid processes of integration and globalization, determining the prospects for the development of the processing industry is one of the main problems of developing a long-term strategy for Ukraine's economic development. Significant influence on the activities of business entities is carried out by such factors of the environment as the current legal and regulatory framework, the tax and credit policy of the state, which, due to their imperfection, complicate the conduct of procedures for restructuring enterprises and their integration into the world economic space. The question of industrial restructuring and diversification of production in the food industry in the conditions of the state's energy dependence is one of the key factors in shaping the directions of economic integration.
The research of the problems of the development of agribusiness processing enterprises was carried out in the works of national and foreign scientists: Kaletnyk G.M. , Shvetsia Y.O. , Konisheva V.A. , Saenko Y.A. , Podvalnoi O.G.  et al. The researchers contributed significantly to the formation of theoretical foundations for the restructuring of enterprises in this field: AG Mazur , Melich T.G.  and others.
At the same time, more thorough research is needed on the direction of further development of the enterprises of the processing industries of the agroindustrial complex in terms of integration into the world economic space, which determines the relevance of the research.
The purpose of this study is to analyze the development of enterprises in the processing industry in the conditions of globalization of socio-economic processes. Determination of prospects for the development of processing enterprises in the medium and long-term. Determination of directions of complex restructuring of enterprises in the processing industry taking into account the current realities of the growth of the state economy.
At present, the agrarian sector is in a state of deep transformational changes due to the integration processes of the state's economy in the world economic.
At present, the development of service cooperatives in rural areas, in our opinion, should be carried out on the example of the "Program for the development of personal peasant farms, the cooperative movement in the countryside and counseling for 2016-2020" of the Vinnytsia region aimed at supporting and developing private peasant farms in the region, farmer farms and agricultural service cooperatives as equal forms of management in rural areas in the present conditions, consolidation of positive tendencies in their activities those. The program also provides for further development in the field of infrastructure of the agrarian market of the region, advisory and rural green tourism .
The further development of the relevant programs should be aimed at creating not only agricultural service cooperatives, but also processing cooperatives whose activities will be directed to the processing of agricultural products with their subsequent implementation (vegetable processing, juice production, production of environmentally friendly products). It would also be advisable to develop processing cooperatives aimed at producing biodiesel. Activities that would focus on the processing of oilseeds seeds into biodiesel and for the needs of the livestock sector (pigs). Creation and state support of this type of cooperatives will enable to achieve the following positive results:
1. creation of additional workplaces in the countryside;
2. development of high-tech production lines for the processing of oilseeds;
3. Provision of small farmers with biodiesel for their own needs and high-concentrated feed livestock sector
Development of processing industries of agroindustrial complex in conditions of integration of the national economy into the world economic space is one of the priority tasks for the state.
The most promising directions of development of this sector of the economy are:
- complex restructuring of enterprises of SE "Ukrspirt" with the focus on the production of bioethanol;
- creation at the expense of profits of large dairy enterprises of own dairy farms to provide high-quality raw materials;
- attraction of foreign investor and technologies for the creation of joint ventures;
- creation of state programs supporting the development of processing cooperation in rural areas and dairy cattle breeding;
- adaptation of production capacities to world quality standards.
Realization of the mentioned directions of development will enable:
- to start the alcoholic factories of the Ukrspirt SE, which are now bankrupt, to increase the profitability of the concern, to create additional jobs and to increase GDP, as well as to reduce the level of energy dependence of the state;
- to provide large commodity producers with milk that meets EU standards;
- to increase the volume of foreign investment in the agro-industrial sector;
- to create additional jobs in the village by creating cooperatives and reducing the prices of food products in non-local markets;
- at the expense of the creation of oilseeds processing cooperatives to provide small and medium-sized agricultural producers with biodiesel and maize for their own production needs;
- to make production of competitive supermarket products markets.
- Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- Kaletnik, H.M. & Darmohrai, O.V. (2016). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky ta analiz indykatoriv prodovolchoi bezpeky Ukrainy. [Methodological approaches to the assessment and analysis of food safety indicators of Ukraine] . Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. 2016. № 6. S. 7-20. [in Ukrainian].
- Shvets, Y.O., Butenko, A.A. (2018). Analiz suchasnoho stanu kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy na vnutrishnomu ta zovnishnomu rynkakh. [Analysis of the current state of the food industry of Ukraine in the domestic and foreign markets] . Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomika i menedzhment. 2018. Vyp. 30. S. 71-74. [in Ukrainian].
- Pro skhvalennia Stratehii rozvytku eksportu produktsii silskoho hospodarstva, kharchovoi ta pererobnoi promyslovosti Ukrainy do 2026 roku. : proekt [On Approval of the Strategy for Exporting Agricultural Products, Food and Processing Industry of Ukraine to 2026] / M-vo ahrar. polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy. URL: http://minagro.gov.ua/uk/organic_ministry?nid=26738 (data zvernennia: 8.07.2019) [in Ukrainian].
- Mazur, A.H. (2015). Ekonomichna sutnist ta zmist restrukturyzatsii ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh tranzytyvnoi ekonomiky. [Economic essence and content of restructuring of agrarian enterprises in the conditions of a transitory economy]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. № 2. S. 3–12. [in Ukrainian].
- Pro finansovu restrukturyzatsiiu [About financial restructuring] : Zakon Ukrainy vid 14 chervnia 2016 roku № 1414-VIII. URL: ttps://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1414-19 (data zvernennia: 8.07.2019). [in Ukrainian].
- Pro prohramu rozvytku osobystykh selianskykh, fermerskykh hospodarstv, kooperatyvnoho rukhu na seli ta doradnytstva na 2016-2020 roky [About the program of development of personal peasant, farm, cooperative movement in the village and counseling for 2016-2020] / Vinnytska ODA URL:http://www.vin.gov.ua/dep-apr/normatyvno-pravova-baza/278-prohramy-pidtrymky-apk/1855-prohrama-rozvytku-osobystykh-selianskykh-fermerskykh-hospodarstv-kooperatyvnoho-rukhu-na-seli-ta-doradnytstva (data zvernennia: 8.07.2019). [in Ukrainian].
- Konyshev, V.A. (2012). Prymenenye ynnovatsyonnykh tekhnolohyi v restukturyzatsyy predpryiatyiai. [The use of innovative technologies in the restructuring of enterprises]. Vestnyk OHU. № 1(137). S. 107. [in Ukrainian].
- Saienko, Y.A., Nedbaliuk O.P. (2017). Adaptatsiia vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstv do standartiv yakosti produktsii na rynku Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu. [Adaptation of competitive companies to the standards of products to the market of the European Union]. Molodyi vchenyi. 2017. № 10. S. 1033-1036. [in Ukrainian].
- Melikh T.H. (2016). Intehratsiia pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti yak faktor optymizatsii vykorystannia vyrobnychoho potentsialu.[ Integration of food industry enterprises as a factor in optimizing the use of production potential]. Infrasturuktura rynku. Vypusk № 14. Hruden. S. 450–457. [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H.M., Kozlovskyi, S.V., Kirieieva, E.A., Pidvalna, O.H. (2015). Upravlinnia rehionalnoiu prodovolchoiu bezpekoiu v umovakh ekonomichnoi nestabilnosti [Managing Regional Food Security in Conditions of Economic Instability]: monohrafiia. Vinnytsia: Merkъiuri- Podillia. 251 s. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "