PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF TEACHING FUNDAMENTAL DISCIPLINES IN THE SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF STUDENTS OF AGRARIAN UNIVERSITIES
KHOMIAKOVSKIY Yuriy – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and
Computer Technologies, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (286029, Vinnytsia, 3 Solyaschyna St.,
The article substantiates new approaches to the teaching of fundamental disciplines in the system
of professional training of students of agricultural institutions of higher education. The need for the
implementation of the concept of fundamentalization of higher education, the main factors of which are
the integrity of humanities, natural sciences and professional competencies is indicated. The analysis of
modern scientific literature and directions of modernization of the course of general physics as a
fundamental discipline in professional training of agrarian students is carried out. The emphasis is placed
on the course of physics, which in the system of training students of "non-physical" specialties should not
only ensure mastering of the basic physical hypotheses, models, concepts, laws and phenomena, but also
deepen the perception and understanding of the interrelationships between chemical, geological and
biological phenomena, to form the ecological consciousness and energy culture of agricultural students
and, in general, to promote the formation of optimal relations with nature. A number of measures and
approaches are proposed that will increase the efficiency of teaching fundamental disciplines in the system
of professional training of students of agrarian institutions of higher education.
1. Bendera I.M. Teoriia i metodyka orhanizatsii samostiinoi roboty maibutnikh fakhivtsiv z
mekhanizatsii silskoho hospodarstva u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh. Avtoref. diss. dokt. ped. nauk
[Theory and methodology of organization of independent work of future specialists in agricultural
mechanization in higher educational institutions. Dr. Ped. Sci. Diss. Abstr.]. Kyiv, 2009, 42 [in Ukrainian].
2. Horda I.M. Monitorynh navchalnykh dosiahnen studentiv: analiz dosvidu vprovadzhennia
[Monitoring students' learning achievements: analysis of implementation experience]. Available at:
http://enpuir.npu.edu.ua/bitstream/ 123456789/6719/1/Gorda [in Ukrainian].
3. Zbaravska L.Yu. Mozhlyvosti posylennia profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv ahrarno-tekhnichnykh universytetiv pid chas vyvchennia kursu fizyky [Possibilities of strengthening the professional
training of future specialists of agrarian- technical universities during the study of physics course]. Available at:
http://fizika.kam- pod.org/zbirnuku/Zbirnik_15/e- book/3_10_Zbaravska.pdf [in Ukrainian].
4. Klikh L.V. Teoretychni i metodychni zasady pidhotovky mahistriv ahrarnoho profiliu u
doslidnytskomu universyteti. Diss. dokt. ped. nauk [Theoretical and methodical principles of preparation
of masters of agrarian profile at the research university. Dr. ped. sci. diss.]. Kyiv, 2014, 569 [in Ukrainian].
5. Luzan P.H. Teoretychni i metodychni osnovy formuvannia navchalno-piznavalnoi aktyvnosti
studentiv u vyshchykh ahrarnykh zakladakh osvity. Avtoref. diss. dokt ped. nauk [Theoretical and
methodological foundations of formation of educational and cognitive activity of students in higher
agricultural educational institutions. Dr. ped. sci. diss]. Kyiv, 2004, 42 [in Ukrainian].
6. Silveistr A.M. (2013). Suchasnyi stan ta zavdannia navchannia fizyky maibutnikh uchyteliv khimii i
biolohii u pedahohichnykh universytetakh [Current state and tasks of teaching physics of future teachers of
chemistry and biology at pedagogical universities]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Kamianets-Podilskoho
natsionalnoho universytetu im. Ivana Ohiienka. Ser: Pedahohichna – Collection of scientific works of the Ivan
Ogienko Kamyanets-Podilsky National University: Pedagogical Sciences, 19, 185- 188 [in Ukrainian].
7. Skubii T.V. (2011). Osnovni napriamky modernizatsii kursu zahalnoi fizyky u vyshchykh
navchalnykh zakladakh [Main directions of modernization of the course of general physics in higher
educational establishments]. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni M. Hoholia:
Psykholoho-pedahohichni nauky – Scientific notes of the National State University named after M. Gogol:
Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 10, 83-85 [in Ukrainian].
8. Spolnik O.I. Volchok I.V. Deiaki aspekty posylennia zviazku fizyky zi spetsialnymy dystsyplinamy v
tekhnichnomu vyshchomu navchalnomu zakladi silskohospodarskoho profiliu [Some aspects of strengthening the
connection of physics with special disciplines in the technical higher educational institution of agricultural profile].
Nauka i metodyka: Zbirnyk naukovo-metodychnykh prats – Science and Methodology: Collection of Scientific and
Methodical Works. Kyiv, Ahrarna osvita, 2008, 13, 16- 18 [in Ukrainian].
9. Torchuk M.V., Zadorozhna Zh.A. Vyvchennia fizyky v ahrarno- tekhnichnykh zakladakh na osnovi
kompetentnisnoho pidkhodu [Study of physics in agrarian- technical institutions on the basis of a competent
approach]. Available at: URL: journals.uran.ua/index.php/2307- 4507/article/.../28457 [in Ukrainian].
10. Torchuk M.V. (2012). Formuvannia profesiinoi kompetentnosti studentiv ahrarnykh
universytetiv zasobamy informatsiinykh tekhnolohii v protsesi vyvchennia fizyky [Formation of
professional competence of students of agrarian universities by means of information technologies in the
process of studying physics]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii v profesiinii diialnosti: materialy VI Vseukrainskoi
naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii – Information technologies in professional activity: materials of VI All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference. Rivne, 68-69 [in Ukrainian].
11. Khomiakovskyi Yu.L. (2010). Mizhdystsyplinarnyi pidkhid do formuvannia ekolohichnoi
svidomosti ta enerhetychnoi kultury studentiv-ahrariiv [Interdisciplinary Approach to the Formation of
Ecological Consciousness and Energy Culture of Students-Agrarians]. Materialy mizhnarodnoi naukovo-tekhnichnoi konferentsii “Zemlia Ukrainy – potentsial enerhetychnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky derzhavy”
– Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Land of Ukraine – the potential of
energy and ecological safety of the state”. Vinnytsia, 91-97 [in Ukrainian].
12. Stuchynska N.V. Rol ta mistse fundamentalnykh dystsyplin v systemi vyshchoi medychnoi
osvity [The role and place of fundamental disciplines in the system of higher medical education].
Available at: http: //journals.uran.ua/index.php/2307-4507/article/viewFile/31012/27639 [in Ukrainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "