PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF CROP INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF BALANCED USE OF AGRICULTURAL LAND
KUBAI Оksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Agrarian Management and Marketing Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: оksanakubai11@gmail.com).
The article examines the current state and dynamics of development of the crop sector of the agricultural sector of Ukraine as one of the leading in the market management system. The products of the industry are extremely important for the national economy, because they are used as raw materials for the light and food industries, consumed in kind, used for animal feed. The production of plant products is associated with the cultivation of plants and the use of a specific and unique resource - land. However, the concentration of agricultural producers on the production of certain crops with high commercial attractiveness and their subsequent export led to a violation of the requirements of rational land use, which led to problems of socio-economic and environmental nature. Against this background, the most acute issue is the further development of the crop sector in terms of balanced use of agricultural land. The article analyzes the current state of development of the crop industry, namely: the dynamics of sown areas of crops and their structure; the analysis of volumes of production of agricultural products in natural indicators in dynamics is carried out; indicators of economic efficiency of agricultural land use are investigated; the state of mineral and organic fertilizers application to agricultural enterprises is determined; a SWOT-analysis of the development of the crop sector of the agricultural sector of Ukraine was conducted. It is established that this state of affairs requires the direction of the vector of agricultural policy in the direction of balancing the economic and environmental component of the use of agricultural land in order to ensure the preservation and reproduction of their fertility. Perspective directions of ensuring the development of the crop industry in the conditions of balanced use of agricultural lands are offered.
1. Danilishin, B.M. Stepanenko, A.V., & Ralchuk, O.M. at al. (2008). Bezpeka rehioniv Ukrainy i stratehiia yii harantuvannia: monohrafiia [Security of the regions of Ukraine and its guarantee strategy]. (Vols. 1–2). NAN Ukrainy, Rada po vyvchenniu produktyvnykh syl Ukrainy – NAS of Ukraine, Council for Study productive forces of Ukraine. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka [in Ukrainian].
2. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy: statystychnyi zbirnyk «Ukraina v tsyfrakh, 2019» [State Statistics Service of Ukraine: statistical collection «Ukraine in Figures, 2019»]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2020/zb/07/zb_Ukraine %20in%20figures_u.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, G.M., Honcharuk, I.V., Yemchyk, T.V., & Lutkovskaya, S.M. (2020) Ahrarna polityka ta zemelni vidnosyny [Agrarian policy and land relations]. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
5. Kirichenko, K.A. (2018). Okremi aspekty otsinky suchasnoho stanu zemlekorystuvannia v Ukraini [Some aspects of the assessment of the current state of land use in Ukraine]. Visnyk KhNAU. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of KhNAU. Series: Economic Sciences. №4. P. 82-92 [in Ukrainian].
6. Korablova, K.A., & Khaminich, S.Iu. (2016). Efektyvnist vykorystannia zemelnykh uhid u silskomu hospodarstvi Ukrainy: teoretychni pidkhody [Efficiency ofland use in agriculture of Ukraine: theoretical approaches]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 5. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua /?op=1&z=5419 [in Ukrainian].
7. Nakaz Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky № 280 vid 20.08.2003 r. «Pro zatverdzhennia Kontseptsii zbalansovanoho (staloho) rozvytku ahroekosystem v Ukraini na period do 2025 roku» [Order of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy № 280 of 20.08.2003 «On approval of the Concept of balanced (sustainable) development of agroecosystems in Ukraine for the period up to 2025»]. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0280555-03#Text [in Ukrainian].
8. Palyanychko, N.I. (2017). Finansovo-ekonomichne zabezpechennia zbalansovanoho vykorystannia zemelnykh resursiv Ukrainy [Financial and economic support balanced use of land resources of Ukraine]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
9. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 11.02.2010 № 164 «Pro zatverdzhennia normatyviv optymalnoho spivvidnoshennia kultur u sivozminakh v riznykh pryrodno-silskohospodarskykh rehionakh» [Resolution of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of 11.02.2010 r. № 164 «On approval of standards for the optimal ratio of crops in crop rotations in different natural agricultural regions»]. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/164-2010-%D0%BF#Text [in Ukrainian].
10. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy № 588-r vid 10 lypnia 2019 r. «Pro skhvalennia Stratehii rozvytku eksportu produktsii silskoho hospodarstva, kharchovoi ta pererobnoi promyslovosti Ukrainy na period do 2026 roku» [Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 588-r of July 10, 2019 «Оn approval of the Strategy for the development of exports of agricultural products, food and processing industries of Ukraine for the period up to 2026»]. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show / 588-2019-% D1% 80 # Text [in Ukrainian].
11. Rynok yahidnykh kultur v Ukraini ta sviti [The market of berry crops in Ukraine and the world]. ukrsadprom.org. Retrieved from: https://ukrsadprom.org/blog/rynok-yagidnyh-kultur-v-ukrayini-ta-sviti [in Ukrainian].
12. Sidoruk, B.O. (2020). Ekonomiko-ekolohichni zasady zbalansovanoho vykorystannia zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Economic and ecological principles of balanced use of agricultural lands purpose]. Doctor's thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
13. Silske hospodarstvo Ukrainy : statystychnyi zbirnyk [Agriculture of Ukraine:Statistical collection]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2020/zb/09/zb_sg_Ukr_2019.pdf
14. Sokhnich, A.Y. (2002). Problemy vykorystannia i okhorony zemel v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky [Problems of land use and protection in conditions market economy]. Lviv: NVF «Ukrainski tekhnolohii» [in Ukrainian].
15. Ukraina u 2020 rotsi zbilshyla import ahroproduktsii na 13% [Ukraine in 2020 increased imports of agricultural products by 13%]. ukrinform.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-economy/3169535-ukraina-u-2020-roci-zbilsila-import-agroprodukcii-na-13.html [in Ukrainian].
16. Ukraina zbilshyla eksport silskohospodarskoi produktsii na 14%. [Ukraine increased exports of agricultural products by 14%.]. epravda.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.epravda.com.ua/news/2020/02/20/657297.
17. Fedorov, M.M. (2002). Ekonomichne stymuliuvannia subiektiv hospodariuvannia za ratsionalne vykorystannia i okhoronu zemel [Economic incentivesmanagement for rational use and protection of lands]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Luhanskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu – Proceedings of the Luhansk National Agrarian University, 19 (31). (pp. 200-203). Luhansk: NAU [in Ukrainian].
18. Frayer, O.V. (2018). Tendentsii v roslynnytstvi ta stalyi rozvytok silskoho hospodarstva v Ukraini – mozhlyvosti dlia harmonizatsii [Trends in crop production and sustainable development of agriculture in Ukraine – opportunities for harmonization]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 10, 117 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "