PRODUCT QUALITY MANAGEMENT AT THE ENTERPRISE IN THE CONDITIONS OF UKRAINE’S ENTRY INTO THE EU
TOMASHUK Inna – PhD of Economics, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsіa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsіa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The peculiarities of the concept of Total Quality Management (hereinafter – TQM) in the activities of domestic enterprises in the conditions of the implementation of the European development vector of Ukraine were studied. It is indicated that the guarantee of the enterprise's activity on the basis of sustainability is its competitiveness. It is emphasized that ensuring the proper quality of the performed works and services is one of the important tasks that are solved at the enterprise within the framework of management activities.
Attention is focused on the fact that in modern conditions of economic development, quality is a general set of characteristics of products (work, services), which are part of (are a component of) marketing, development, production and maintenance, with the help of which products (work, service) must meet needs at a price the consumer can afford.
Quality management is defined as a continuous process of influencing production through the consistent performance of logically interrelated functions to ensure product quality. It has been investigated that effective management of the quality of goods, works and services can be ensured by creating a quality management system at the enterprise.
It is noted that today in quality management at the enterprise, a certified quality management system is important, which is a guarantee of high stability of quality characteristics of products, goods and services. The quality system certificate allows the enterprise to maintain a competitive advantage in the market.
It was emphasized that a significant impetus for the creation of international standards of the ISO 9000 series can be considered a significant increase in consumer demands for product quality.These requirements are regulated by relevant regulatory documentation (standards, technical conditions and regulations).
It is noted that the quality management process should cover all the stages of production. It is indicated that, regardless of the direction of the activity of the business entity, the quality policy declared by the top management of the enterprise must ensure such a level of quality that guarantees the optimal profit of the enterprise. Ways to achieve this goal can be different and are determined by the general market strategy of the enterprise.
It was concluded that modern quality management at the enterprise, regardless of the forms of ownership and scale of production, should optimally combine actions, methods and means that ensure, on the one hand, the production of products, goods and the provision of services that meet the current requirements and needs of the market, and on the other hand, the development of new products capable of meeting future market demands and needs.
1. Ashaolu, B. (2022). Why Quality Management Really Matters. www.propelsoftware.com. Retrieved from: https://www.propelsoftware.com/blog/why-quality-management-really-matters [in English].
2. Biletskyi, E.V., Yanushkevych, D.A., & Shaikhlislamov, Z.R. (2015). Upravlinnia yakistiu produktsii ta posluh [Product and service quality management]. Kharkiv: Kharkivskyi torhovelno-ekonomichnyi instytut KNTEU [in Ukrainian].
3. Bezrodna, S.M. (2017). Upravlinnia yakistiu [Quality management]. Chernivtsi: PVKF «Tekhnodruk» [in Ukrainian].
4. Barone, A. (2022). Quality Management. investopedia.com. Retrieved from: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quality-management.asp [in English].
5. Valiavskyi, S.M. (2015). Upravlinnia yakistiu produktsii na pidpryiemstvi v umovakh vkhodzhennia Ukrainy v YeS [Product quality management at the enterprise in the conditions of Ukraine’s accession to the EU]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 11. Retrieved from: http://www.economy. nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4617 [in Ukrainian].
6. Hrynchutska, S.V. (2011). Upravlinnia yakistiu [Quality management]. core.ac.uk. Retrieved from: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/161834033.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Hliebova, A.O., & Karchevskyi, B.O. (2015). Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu na pidpryiemstvi v umovakh yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv [Quality management systems at the enterprise in the conditions of European integration processes]. global-national.in.ua. Retrieved from: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/8-2015/73.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. DSTU ISO 9001:2009. Natsionalnyi standart Ukrainy. Systema upravlinnia yakistiu [National standard of Ukraine. Quality management system]. Retrieved from: https://old.gerelo.dp.ua/index/info_dstu_iso_9001-2009.html [in Ukrainian].
9. Gerasymchuk, S. (2017). European Standardization in Ukraine. eap-csf.eu. Retrieved from: https://eap-csf.eu/wp-content/uploads/Final-Draft-analysis-Ukraine.pdf [in English].
10. International ISO Standard 9000. Retrieved from: https://www.chinaoils.cn/uploads/soft/20201216/1608081060182370.pdf [in English]. 11. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I., & Okhota, Yu. (2020). The Waste-Free Production Development for the Energy Autonomy Formation of Ukrainian Agricultural Enterprises. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, XI, 3 (43), 513-522. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14505/jemt.v11.3(43).02 [in English].
12. Kapinos, H.I., Larionova, K.L., & Lypchak, M.I. (2019). Problemy ta perspektyvy vprovadzhennia kontseptsii zahalnoho menedzhmentu yakosti (TQM) na vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstvakh v umovakh yevrointehratsii [Problems and prospects of implementing the concept of total quality management (TQM) at domestic enterprises in the context of European integration]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: Economic Sciences, 4, 1, 100-105. DOI: 10.31891/2307-5740-2019-272-4-1-100-105 [in Ukrainian].
13. Koreshkov, V., Nazarenko, V., Kusakin, M., & Osmola, I. (2007). Intehrovani systemy menedzhmentu orhanizatsii. Osoblyvosti, problemy i shliakhy vyrishennia [Integrated management systems of the organization. Features, problems and solutions]. Standartyzatsiia sertyfikatsiia yakist – Standardization, certification, quality, 1, 54-61 [in Ukrainian].
14. Lukianenko, V.M., Halych, I.V., & Afanasieva, O.V. (2011). Intehrovani systemy menedzhmentu [Integrated management systems]. Yakist tekhnolohii ta osvity – Quality of technology and education, 2, 67-70 [in Ukrainian].
15. Lysenko, O.M. (2016). Osoblyvosti rozrobky intehrovanykh system menedzhmentu na osnovi mizhnarodnykh standartiv v Ukraini [Features of development of integrated management systems based on international standards in Ukraine]. Visnyk Cherkaskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Bulletin of Cherkasy State Technological University. Series: Technical Sciences, 3, 17-23 [in Ukrainian].
16. Lutsenko, D., & Shulga, D. (2019). ACAA: Integrating into the EU’s industrial products market. www.civic-synergy.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.civic-synergy.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ACAA-integrating-into-the-EU-s-industrial-products-market_en_2019.pdf [in English].
17. Mazur, К.V., & Tomashuk, I.V. (2019). Governance and regulation as an indispensable condition for developing the potential of rural areas. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5, 5, 67-78. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2019-5-5-67-78 [in English].
18. Cimalore, C., & Software, O. (2013). Product lifecycle management for enterprise quality management. www.plantservices.com. Retrieved from: https://www.plantservices.com/articles/2013/product-lifecycle-management-enterprise-quality-management/ [in English].
19. Tarasova, O.V., & Levytska, O.V. Suchasni kontseptsii upravlinnia yakistiu produktsii [Modern concepts of product quality management]. dspace.nbuv.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/19494/05-Tarasova.pdf [in Ukrainian].
20. Trachenko, L.A. (2019). Systemy upravlinnia yakistiu pidpryiemstv sfery inzhynirynhu [Quality management systems of engineering enterprises]. Odesa: ONEU [in Ukrainian].
21. Ukraine’s sectoral integration into the EU: preconditions, prospects, challenges. 2020. razumkov.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://razumkov.org.ua/uploads/article/2021_sektor_eu_eng.pdf [in English].
22. Freeman, G. (2019). What is Quality Management and Why Does it Matter? www.qualitymag.com. Retrieved from: https://www.qualitymag.com/articles/95237-what-is-quality-management-and-why-does-it-matter [in English].
23. Zygierewicz, А. (2020). Association agreement between the EU and Ukraine European Implementation Assessment (update). www.europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/ STUD/2020/642844/EPRS_S TU(2020)642844_EN.pdf [in English].
24. Pro standartyzatsiiu: Zakon Ukrainy № 1315-VII [On Standardization: Law of Ukraine]. (2014, June 5). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1315-18#Text [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "