PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENERGY SECURITY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE
PRONKO Lyudmila - PhD, associate professo, Department of administrative management and
alternative energy sources, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsa, 3, Soniachna str.,
BRANITSKYY Yuriy - Director of the Vladivo-Lyulinets Research and Breeding Station of the
IBKICB NAANU (22422, Vinnytsia region, Kalynivskyi district, Vladovske village, Sempolovsky St., 15,
BUZYNNYI Mykola - PhD, associate professor, Director of the Belotserkovsky Experimental
Breeding Station of the IBCCC of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (09175, Kyiv region,
Bilotserkivskyi district, Mala Vilshanka village, 1 Centralna str., 1, Email: email@example.com)
In the article, pressing issues are examined in relation to the prospects of energy saving and energy
efficiency of agricultural production. Investigational, that the necessary condition for the development of
agricultural production are optimally certain volumes of current power resources. An author focuses on
energy efficiency in Ukraine, which will help reduce the power-hungriness of GDP by 20 oh end of 2020,
and the potential for energy efficiency increase will help to develop the latest technologies in the field of
Reasonably, the achievement of high results depends on the coordinated efforts of public, business
and community authorities, and the obstacles to a realization of the energyeffective programs arise up
through a shortage of knowledge, resources and financing. It is well-proven that the basic income in the
future will be generated precisely in the field of resource-efficient production and processing of products
in rural areas.
- Enerhetychna stratehiya Ukrayiny na period do 2030 roku: Rozporyadzhennya Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 24 lypnya 2013 r. № 1071 [Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2013, July 24). www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npasearch [in Ukrainian].
- Denysyuk S.P., Kotsar O.V. & Chernetska Yu.V. (2016) Enerhetychna efektyvnist Ukrayiny. Krashchi proektni ideyi [Proekt «Profesionalizatsiya ta stabilizatsiya enerhetychnoho menedzhmentu v Ukrayini»]. Kiev: KPI im. Ihorya Sikorskoho [in Ukrainian].
- Informatsiyna dovidka pro osnovni pokaznyky rozvytku haluzey palyvno-enerhetychnoho kompleksu Ukrayiny vid 17 sichnya 2008 r. [Information on the main indicators of development of branches of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine] (2008, January 17). www.mpe.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npasearch [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik H.M. (2008) Enerhozabezpechennya Ukrayiny ta mozhlyvosti zadiyannya potentsiynykh dzherel vidnovlyuvalnoyi enerhiyi [Energy supply of Ukraine and the potential for the use of potential sources of renewable energ]. Visnyk ahranoyi nauky – The Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 52-55 [in Ukrainian].
- Natsionalnyy plan diy z enerhoefektyvnosti na period do 2020 roku.–Rozporyadzhennyam Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 25 lystopada 2015 r. №1228-r. [The National Energy Efficiency Action Plan for the period up to 2020: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2015, November 25).www.kmu.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npasearch [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiynyy sayt Natsionalnoyi Akademiyi Nauk Ukrayiny [Official site of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine]. www.nas.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http:// www.nas.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Shevtsov A. (2008) Perspektyvy enerhozabezpechennya Ukrayiny v konteksti svitovykh tendentsiy [Prospects of energy supply of Ukraine in the context of world trends]. - D.: RF NISD [in Ukrainian].
- Stohniy B.S., Kyrylenko O.V., et.al. (2012) Intelektualizatsiya enerhetyky. Priorytetnyy napryam rozvytku enerhetychnoho sektora Ukrayiny [Intellectualization of energy. Priority direction of development of the energy sector of Ukraine]. Énerhosberezhenye – Energy saving, 10 (156), 27–29 [in Ukrainian].
- Stohniy B.S., Kyrylenko O.V., Prakhovnyk A.V., Denysyuk S.P. & Butso Z.Yu. (2010). Natsionalni priorytety enerhoefektyvnosti 2010 [National Priorities for Energy Efficiency'2010]. Kiev: Tekst [in Ukrainian].
- Stohniy B.S., Kyrylenko O.V., Prakhovnyk A.V. & Denysyuk S.P. (2011). Osnovni parametry enerhorzabezpechennya natsionalnoyi ekonomiky na period do 2020 roku. [The main parameters of energy supply of the national economy for the period up to 2020.] – Kiev:In-tu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrayiny [in Ukrainian].
- Ukrayinskyy ahrarnyy sektor: tendentsiyi ta alternatyvy rozvytku. [Ukrainian Agrarian Sector: Trends and Alternatives for Development]. (n.d). irbis-nbuv.gov.ua Retrieved from: http://www. irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe [in Ukrainian].
- Shevchenko O. (2014). Otsinka vrazlyvosti do zminy klimatu: Ukrayina. – Klimatychnyy forum skhidnoho partnerstva ta Robocha hrupa hromadskykh orhanizatsiy zi zminy klimatu [Assessment of vulnerability to climate change: Ukraine. - Eastern Partnership Climatic Forum and NGO Working Group on Climate Change]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "