PROSPECTS OF BIOLFUELS PRODUCTION IN THE CONDITIONS OF LAND RELATIONS REFORM
FURMAN Irina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Sonyachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
RATUSHNIAK Nataliia – Teacher, Separated Structural Subdivision «Professional College of Technology and Industry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University» (21021, Vinnytsia, 8, Unosti Prosp., e-mail: ).
The article examines the normative monetary valuation of agricultural land in the regions of Ukraine. The dynamics of change of sown areas of the main agricultural crops is analyzed. The directions of the development of agricultural production in the short term are determined. The main components of biomass energy potential in Ukraine are studied – agricultural residues (straw of cereals and rapeseed, by-products of corn and sunflower production) and energy crops (willow, poplar, miscanthus for solid biofuels and corn silage for production). It is determined that in the structure of energy production from biomass in Ukraine, agricultural residues and energy crops occupy the last places, as their potential is used by 0.1-3.0% depending on the type of biomass. The necessity of creating of energy cooperatives in rural areas focused on the production of solid biofuels from crop waste has been proved. The prospects for the development of bioenergy outlined in the «Roadmap for the development of bioenergy until 2050 and the Аction plan until 2025» are studied and the forecast of the development of the energy potential of biomass is made. It is determined that despite a significant number of existing regulations related to the development of biofuels, measures to support biofuel producers include only two instruments: a «green» tariff for electricity produced from renewable energy sources (including biomass / biogas), and stimulating tariff for thermal energy, produced from alternative energy sources (including biomass / biogas). Barriers to the development of biofuels production and possible ways to overcome them have been studied.
The need to create bioenergy clusters to stimulate the production of biofuels has been identified. Measures to improve state regulation and support the production of biofuels are summarized. It is proved that at the state level it is necessary to constantly motivate agricultural producers to produce different types of biofuels. The main directions of the strategy of biofuel production development in the conditions of land relations reform are substantiated.
1. Derzhavna sluzhba Ukrainy z pytan heodezii, kartohrafii ta kadastru [State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
2. Vartist 1 ha silskohospodarskoi zemli pislia vidkryttia rynku – prohnozy [The cost of 1 hectare of agricultural land after the opening of the market – forecasts]. agropolit.com. Retrieved from: https://agropolit.com/spetsproekty/867-vartist-1-ga-silskogospodarskoyi-zemli-pislya-vidkrittya-rinku--prognozi [in Ukrainian].
3. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
4. Hontaruk, Ya.V. (2019). Perspektyvy rozvytku enerhozabezpechuiuchykh kooperatyviv na seli [Prospects for the development of energy supply cooperatives in rural areas]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 11, 105-114 [in Ukrainian].
5. SAF Ukraina (Sustainable Agribusiness Forum) [SAF Ukraine (Sustainable Agribusiness Forum)]. Retrieved from: https://saf.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Dorozhnya-karta-rozvytku-bioenerget yky-v-Ukrayini-do-2050-roku-i-Plan-dij-do-2025.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Tokarchuk, D.M. (2015). Suchasnyi stan, efektyvnist ta perspektyvy vyrobnytstva ripaku v ES ta v Ukraini [The modern state, efficiency and prospects of rape production in the European Union and in Ukraine]. Agrosvit – Agroworld, 13, 19-23 [in Ukrainian].
7. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro energozberezhennya» [Law of Ukraine «About energy saving»]. (2017, July 23) zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/74/94-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
8. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia pro Derzhavne ahentstvo z enerhoefektyvnosti ta enerhozberezhennia Ukrainy» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Regulations on the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine»]. (2014, November 26) zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/676-2014-%D0%BF#Text [in Ukrainian].
9. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny «Pro skhvalennia Enerhetychnoi stratehii Ukrainy na period do 2035 roku «Bezpeka, enerhoefektyvnist, konkurentospromozhnist»» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035 «Security, energy efficiency, competitiveness»»] (2017, August 18) zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/605-2017-%D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
10. Shcho zavazhaie rozvytku bioenerhetyky [What hinders the development of bioenergy]. epravda.com.ua. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
11. Honcharuk, I.V. (2020). Klasteryzatsiya vyrobnytstva biopalyv u formuvanni enerhetychnoyi nezalezhnosti ahropromyslovoho kompleksu [Clustering of biofuels production in the formation of energy independence of the agro-industrial complex]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and experience, 19-20, 64-73. DOI: [in Ukrainian].
12. Kaletnik, G.M., & Pryshliak, N.V. (2021). Model bioenerhetychnoho klasteru vyrobnytstva biopalyva z silskohospodarskykh kultur ta vidkhodiv [Model of bioenergy cluster of biofuel production from crops and waste]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 1 (55), 26-42.
DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2021-1-2 [in Ukrainian].
13. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I., Yemchyk, T., & Okhota, Y. (2020). The World Experience in the Regulation of the Land Circulation. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9, 2, 557-568. DOI: 10.14207/ejsd.2020.v9n2p557 [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "