REGULATORY PROVISION OF ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING POLICY
KOVAL Lubov – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Accounting Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The features of accounting policy formation are considered in the article taking into account the provisions of the current regulatory framework. The international practice of regulation of accounting policies of the enterprise from the adoption of the first IAS to the present day is investigated. The terms given in domestic legislation and foreign regulations are compared. The role, objectives and significance of accounting policies in an entity's activities are determined. In addition, a list of factors that influence the process of accounting policies and the choice of its elements. The impact of each of them is investigated. The comparative analysis of changes in some legal acts affecting accounting policy is made. It has been established that changes in legislation directly affect the accounting policy-making process. Thus, the addition of the term "accounting policy" contributes to the full disclosure of its essence. Because accounting policies are intended to facilitate, first of all, accounting and then the formation of financial statements. Supplementation of other articles influences the formation of certain elements of accounting policy, which form both methodical component, organizational and technical. The basic normative legal acts regulating the formation and use of accounting policies of an enterprise in Ukraine are given. It is stated that these normative legal acts do not regulate the structure of the accounting policy order, thus bringing this issue to the attention of the head and the chief accountant. In this connection, the standard structure of the accounting policy order is outlined and the stages of its formation are set out, which is not specified in the current regulatory framework. It is proposed to develop and introduce a separate P (C) IAS, which would regulate exclusively the issue of accounting policy formation, indicating the structure of the accounting policy order and the stages of its formation. As a result of the study, conclusions and suggestions were formed.
1. Bezverhij, K. (2018). Buhgalterskij oblik v Ukrayini: implementaciya norm direktiv Yevropejskogo Soyuzu [Accounting in Ukraine: Implementation of European Union Directives ]. Visnik Ternopilskogo nacionalnogo ekonomichnogo universitetu – Bulletin of the Ternopil National Economic University, Vip. 1, 136-151 [in Ukrainian].
2. Mizhnarodnij standart buhgalterskogo obliku 1 «Podannya finansovih zvitiv» [International Accounting Standard 1 "Presentation of Financial Statements"]. (n.d.). www.minfin.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.minfin.gov.ua/control/publish/article/main?art_id=92410&cat_id=92408 (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
3. Mizhnarodnij standart buhgalterskogo obliku 8 «Oblikovi politiki, zmini v oblikovih ocinkah i pomilki» [International Accounting Standard 8 "Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors"]. (n.d.). www.minfin.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.minfin.gov.ua/file/link/394612/file/IAS%2008%20 (ed_2013)ua.pdf (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
4. Mulik, T.O. (2015). Oblikova politika yak instrument upravlinnya opodatkuvannyam [Accounting policies as a tool for tax management]. Globalni ta nacionalni problemi ekonomiki – Global and national problems of economy, vipusk 4, Retrieved from http://global-national.in.ua (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Pirozhok, O. S. (2016). Rol oblikovoyi politiki na pidpriyemstvi ta vimogi do neyi [The role of accounting policies in the enterprise and its requirements] . Nauka j ekonomika – Science and economics, Vip. 1, 28-32 Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nie_2016_1_7(data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
6. Popitich, T. (2016). Oblikova politika: ponyatijnij aparat i klasifikaciya [Accounting policy: conceptual apparatus and classification]. Institut buhgalterskogo obliku, kontrol ta analiz v umovah globalizaciyi – Institute of accounting, control and analysis in the conditions of globalization , Vip. 2, 63-74 [in Ukrainian].
7. Pro buhgalterskij oblik ta finansovu zvitnist v Ukrayini: Zakon Ukrayini vid 16.07.99 r. № 996 – XI [On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of 16.07.99, No. 996 - XI]. (n.d.). zakon4.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14 (data zvernennia 12.04.2020)
8. Pro vnesennya zmin do Zakonu Ukrayini «Pro buhgalterskij oblik ta finansovu zvitnist v Ukrayini» shodo udoskonalennya deyakih polozhen: Zakon Ukrayini vid 05.10.2017 r. № 2164-VIII [On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine" on Improvement of Some Provisions: Law of Ukraine dated 05.10.2017 No. 2164-VIII]. (n.d.). zakon0.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2164-19 (data zvernennia 12.04.2020)
9. Shirba, M.T. (2017). Oblikova politika yak instrument organizaciyi upravlinskogo obliku na pidpriyemstvi [Accounting policy as a tool for management accounting at the enterprise]. Mukachivskij derzhavnij universitet – Mukachevo State University. Retrieved from http://www.economyandsociety.in.ua/ (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
10. Pro zatverdzhennya Metodichnih rekomendacij shodo oblikovoyi politiki pidpriyemstva [About approval of Methodical recommendations on accounting policy of the enterprise]. (n.d.). search.ligazakon.ua Retrieved from http://search.ligazakon.ua/ l_doc2.nsf/link1/MF13052.html (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Pro suttyevist u buhgalterskomu obliku i zvitnosti : list MFU vid 29.07.03 r. № 04203-04108 [On materiality in accounting and reporting: letter from MFU dated 29.07.03, № 04203-04108] (2003). Buhgalterskij oblik i audit – Accounting and Auditing, 8, рр. 59–60 (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
12. P(S)BO 6 «Vipravlennya pomilok i zmini u finansovih zvitah» [P(C)BO 6 "Error Correction and Changes in Financial Statements"]. (n.d.). kodeksy.com.ua Retrieved from http://kodeksy.com.ua/buh/psbo/6.htm/ (data zvernennia 12.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "