RISK MANAGEMENT OF BLOCKING TAX INVOICES / CORRECTION’S CALCULATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
METELYTSYA Volodymyr – Doctor of Economics, Senior Researcher, Professor of the Accounting and Taxation in Economics Department of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (03127, Kyiv, 2 Dubinina Volodi Str., Apt. 49, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
PODOLIANCHUK Olena – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Accounting and Taxation in the Fields of the Economy Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Sonyachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The stages of the automated monitoring system for compliance of tax invoices and correction calculations (TI / CC) with the criteria for assessing the degree of risk (SMADR) in the article analyzed.
At the first stage, the SMADR system checks for compliance with the signs of unconditional registration of TI / CC. During the period of sale of agricultural products (services) there is a stop of invoices and calculations because the turnover exceeds the limit level, and the degree of payment of taxes does not exceed the limits, is established.
In the second stage, a check is making for compliance with the taxpayer's risk criteria. That the greatest risk for a farmer is a subjective criterion, when the tax authority can decide on its own to classify the company as a risk payer based on available information, is proved.
The third stage is the assessment of the enterprise for compliance with the indicators of positive tax history (PTH). It is determined that the vast majority of agricultural producers corresponds to the PTH indicator, which makes it possible to avoid blocking invoices and calculations to those enterprises that cultivate more than 200 hectares of land and / or lease plots of state and communal property with an area of more than 0.5 hectares. Despite this, the SMADR system massively stops the registration of invoices and calculations of corrections of agricultural producers.
In the fourth stage, a specific business transaction is checking for compliance with the risk criteria of transactions. At this stage the stop of registration of invoices and calculations explained by the absence on the balance of purchased products before its sale, is established. This is acceptable for the trade sector, not for production.
Based on the assessment of the effectiveness of the SMADR system, scientifically justified recommendations to documenting the resumption of registration of tax invoices and calculation of corrections and to avoid stopping such registration in the future to agricultural enterprises, were provided.
1. Ivanova, K.Iu. & Chernenko T.Iu. (2017). Problemy reiestratsii podatkovykh nakladnykh v umovakh informatyzatsii suspilstva.[Problems of registration of tax invoices in the conditions of informatization of society]. Reformuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoi systemy suspilstva: zb. naukovykh prats z aktualnykh problem ekonomichnykh nauk. - Reforming the socio-economic system of society: Coll. scientific works on topical issues of economic sciences, (6-10). Ivano-Frankivsk [in Ukrainian].
2. Nechytailo, O. & Polianychko, A. Blokuvannia podatkovykh nakladnykh: vydannia druhe, dopovnene. Ta chy polipshene?[ Blocking of tax invoices: the second edition, supplemented. Is it improved?]. (n. d.) uga.ua/meanings Retrieved from http://uga.ua/meanings/blokuvannya-podatkovih-nakladnih-vidannya-druge-dopovnene-ta-chi-polipshene [in Ukrainian].
3. Podolianchuk, O. A. (2020). Oblikove zabezpechennia rozrakhunkiv z podatku na dodanu vartist [Accounting support for calculations of value added tax]. Efektyvna ekonomika. Efficient economy, 2. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7667 [in Ukrainian].
4. Poriadok zupynennia reiestratsii podatkovoi nakladnoi/rozrakhunku koryhuvannia v Yedynomu reiestri podatkovykh nakladnykh № 1165.[ Procedure for suspension of registration of a tax invoice / calculation of adjustments in the Unified Register of Tax Invoices]. (11, December 2019). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1165-2019-%D0%BF [in Ukrainian].
5. Reiestratsiia ta blokuvannia PN: vidpovidi podatkivtsiv pid chas «hariachoi linii» [Registration and blocking of PN: answers of taxpayers during the "hot line"] Retrieved from http://www.visnuk.com.ua/uk/news/100017146-reyestratsiya-ta-blokuvannya-pn-vidpovidi-podatkivtsiv-pid-chas-garyachoyi-liniyi [in Ukrainian].
6. Sokolska, R.B., Zelikman V.D. & Abramian O.A. (2018). Osoblyvosti pervynnoho ta analitychnoho obliku PDV u suchasnykh umovakh hospodarskoi diialnosti ukrainskykh pidpryiemstv[Features of primary and analytical VAT accounting in modern conditions of economic activity of Ukrainian enterprises]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo - Economy and society, 19, 1345-1349 [in Ukrainian].
7. Tatsii, I.V. (2017). Blokuvannia reiestratsii podatkovykh nakladnykh: problemy, naslidky, perspektyvy [Blocking the registration of tax invoices: problems, consequences, prospects]. Visnyk Skhidnoukrainskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia - Bulletin of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University,10 (240), 116-123 [in Ukrainian].
8. Tulush, L. D. (2016) Reformuvannia podatku na dodanu vartist u silskomu hospodarstvi [Reform of value added tax in agriculture ]. Ekonomika APK, 2, 69-79 [in Ukrainian].
9. Yurchenko, O.A. & Svyryda, O.A. (2018). Reiestratsiia ta blokuvannia podatkovykh nakladnykh / rozrakhunkiv koryhuvan: novi pravyla dlia biznesu vid fiskaliv [Registration and blocking of tax invoices / adjustment calculations: new rules for business from fiscals]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii statystyky, obliku ta audytu - Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, 4, 113-121 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "