SCIENTIFIC AND THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE MARKETING MANAGEMENT OF THE FOOD MARKET
HUTSALENKO Oksana - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the
Department of Audit and State Control, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia,
Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
PAVLYUK Mykola - postgraduate student of the Department Audit and State Control, Vinnytsia
National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the concept of "market", its definition, important features and basic criteria,
in-depth understanding taking into account the place in the system of social reproduction and also from
the point of view of subjects of market relations. Interrelation between the participants of the economic
system reflecting the essence of this category is outlined. The basic elements of the structure of the market,
its components, as well as the main indicators of functioning, through which the market relations are
restored, the concept of the consumer market as a segment of the commodity market, its economic essence
and structure are determined. The category "food market" is described as a social-economic system,
factors influencing its development, functions and groups of economic entities. A specific place among
other markets is determined and the spheres of the food market are identified. The necessity of marketing
management of food market having social orientation is proved.
1. Andrijchuk, V.G. Efektyvnist diyalnosti agrarnyx pidpryyemstv: teoriya, metodyka, analiz. [The
effectiveness of agricultural enterprises: theory, methodology, analysis.] Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
2. Artimonova, I.V. (2000) Upravlinnya marketyngovoyu diyalnistyu agrarnyx pidpryyemstv
[Management of marketing activities of agricultural enterprises] Extendet abstract of Doctor`s thesis. Bila
Cerkva: BNAU [in Ukrainian].
3. Berezin, O.V. (2002). Problemy formuvannia prodovolchoho rynku Ukrainy [Problems of
formation of the food market of Ukraine]. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola [in Ukrainian].
4. Vojchak, A.V. ( 2006) Markety`ngovyj menedzhment [Marketing management] Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
5. Gomelko, T.V. (2007). Teoretichiskie osnovy formirovaniya prodovolstvennoho rinka
[Theoretical Basis for the Formation of the Food Market]. Smolensk: SF ANO VPO TsS RF Central
Committee "Rossiyskiy universitet kooperatsii [in Russian].
6. Bulatova, A.S. (1994). Ekonomika [Economics]. Moscow: BEK [in Russian].
7. Vidyapina, V.I. & Zhuravleva H.P. (1999). Ekonomicheskaia teoriya (politekonomiya)
[Economic theory (political economy)]. Moscow: INFRA-M [in Russian].
8. Zheleznov, V.Ya. (1995). Ocherki politicheskoy ekonomii [Essays on Political Economy:
Market], (pp. 136-137). Kyiv: “Ukrainian” [in Ukrainian].
9. Zavyalov, P.S. (2002) Marketing v sxemax, rysunkax, tablyczax [Marketing in diagrams, figures,
tables] Moskva: Y`NFRA-M [in Russian].
10. Zapototsky, S.P. (1999) Sutnist ta osoblyvosti formuvannya prodovolchukh runkiv [Essence and
peculiarities of food markets formation] Economic and social geography: Interstate. sciences save, 48,
109-117 [in Ukrainian].
11. Zinchuk, G.M. (2007). Problemy teorii s praktiki rasvitiia prodovolstvenogo runka [Problems of
the theory and practice of food market development]. Saransk: Vyd-vo mordoyu. un-tu [in Russian].
12. Ignatova, E.M. (1997). Tranformatsiya rynka prodovolstviya v perekhodnoy ekonomike Ukainy
[Transformation of the Food Market in Transition Economy of Ukraine]. Problemy ekonomicheskoj teorii
i praktiki v usloviyah rynochnoj transformacii, 398, 181-188 [in Ukrainian].
13. Kapon, N., Kolchanov, V., Makxalbert Dzh. (2010). Upravlenye marketyngom [Marketing
Management] (V. B. Kolchanova, Trans) St. Petersburg [in Russian].
14. Kotler, P. (1990). Osnovy marketinga [Fundamentals of Marketing]. (V. Bobrova, Trans).
Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
15. Loshenyuk, I.R. (2007). Konceptual'nі pіdhodi do stanovlennya і rozvitku spozhivchogo rinku
Ukraїni [Conceptual approaches to the formation and development of the consumer market of Ukraine].
Formation of market relations in Ukraine, 11, 103-107 [in Ukrainian].
16. McConnell, K.R., & Brue, S.L. (2000). Economics: Principles, Problems and Politics. (Vols. 1-2).
Moscow: Turant [in Russian].
17. Marshall, A. (1984). Principles of Political Economy. (Vols. 1- 2). Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
18. Mocheryn, S.V. (1995). Fundamentals of Economic Knowledge. Kyiv: FEMINA [in Ukrainian].
19. Nuraliyev, S.U. (2003). Food Market: Problems of Development and Development Prospects. Volgograd: Publishing house of Volgograd State University [in Russian].
20. Sabluk, P.T., Karich, D.Ya., Kovalenko, Yu.S. (1997). Fundamentals of the Agricultural Market
Organization. Kyiv: DOP IAE UAAN [in Ukrainian].
21. Savoshchenko, A.С. (2004). Infrastructure of the commodity market: Textbook . Kyiv:
KNEU [in Ukrainian].
22. Samuelson, P., & Nordhaus, V. (2009). Macroeconomics (O. Pelyavskii, Trans). Moskva :
Vil'yams [in Ukrainian].
23. Strashinskaya, L.V. (2008). Strategy of food market development in Ukraine: monograph. Kyiv:
Profi [in Ukrainian].
24. Stukanova, I.P. (2009). Regional Food Market Management: Marketing Approach. Moscow:
Information and Innovation Center "Marketing" [in Russian].
25. Sukharsky, V.S. (2002). Economic dictionary-directory. Ternopil: Bogdan [in Ukrainian].
26. Shpiculyak, O.G. (2009) Agrarian Market Institutions. Kyiv: NSC "IAE" UAAS [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "