SOCIO-ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNATIONAL TOURISM ARE UNDER ACT OF FACTORS OF GLOBALIZATION
GOLOVNYA Оlena – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of International Management, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna str., е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The impact of globalization on the socio-economic development of the world and Ukraine is traced. The negative consequences of the process of globalization have been that it has become a huge challenge for humanity. According to the author, the biggest threats to the modern world include: the flow of excessive information, which often turns into information attacks; international terrorism, which threatens international tourism and the safe socio-economic development of many countries; negative natural phenomena in the form of climatic cataclysms and others.
It has been studied that, in addition to the negative economic consequences, globalization can have an antisocial character. Globalization is actually destroying space and widening distances. Today, the key factor in overcoming the epidemic is social distance, the isolation of the individual. Quarantine is diametrically opposed to the «open society» that globalization and integration advocated at the time.
It is determined that international tourism is a consequence of globalization processes is a form of international movement of human resources, has a mass character and is one of the leading highly profitable and most dynamic sectors of the world economy.
It is revealed that globalization provides an opportunity for the development of various types of tourism, including professional and business, cultural, sports, medical, health tourism. In particular, health tourism is one of the important factors in shaping the country’s social security by strengthening the health of the population, replenishing the state budget, and attracting foreign investment in joint medical projects. To create a positive medical image of the country, the governments of many countries develop national programs for the development of medical tourism and allocate funds for its establishment.
An important goal of international tourism is professional and business travel and «business tourism», among which the leading place is occupied by trips to international fairs and exhibitions.
In the process of analysis on these issues used general scientific methods: historical and logical, analysis and synthesis, comparative, grouping, etc.
1. Virtualni vystavky: doluchaiemosia do trenda [Virtual exhibitions: join the trend]. Retrieved from: https://www.aval.ua/biznesu/blog/virtualni-vistavki-doluchayemosya-do-trenda-255 [in Ukrainian].
2. Golovnya, О.М. (2010). Vplyv hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv na sotsialno-ekonomichne zrostannia Ukrainy: otsinka zahroz ta mozhlyvostei [The impact of globalization processes on the socio-economic growth of Ukraine: assessment of threats and opportunities]. Ekonomika ta derzhava ‒ Economy and state, 6, 6-9 [in Ukrainian].
3. Denysov, O.Ye. (2016). Hlobalizatsiinyi vymir ekonomichnoi bezpeky derzhavy [The globalization dimension of economic security of the state]. Ekonomichnyi analiz ‒ Economic analysis, 26 (1), 19-27 [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
5. Dulyn, I.S. (2018). Vplyv hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv na rozvytok mizhnarodnoho turyzmu [The impact of globalization processes on the development of international tourism]. Molodyi vchenyi ‒ A young scientist, 10(2), 786-791 [in Ukrainian].
6. Ekonomichni stsenarii: yak krainy reahuiut na naslidky koronavirusu [Economic scenarios: how countries react to the effects of coronavirus]. radiosvoboda.org. Retrieved from: https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/30484006.html [in Ukrainian].
7. Kontseptualnaia zapyska: SOVID-19 y perestroika sektora turyzma [Concept Note: COVID-19 and Tourism Sector Restructuring]. (2020). un.org. Retrieved from: https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/files/policy_ brief_covid-19_and_transforming_tourism_russian.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Medychnyi turyzm v Ukraini: mozhlyvosti vs realnist [Medical tourism in Ukraine: opportunities vs reality]. vz.kiev.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.vz.kiev.ua/medychnyj-turyzm-v-ukrayini-mozhlyvosti-vs-realnist/ [in Ukrainian].
9. Natsionalna turystychna orhanizatsiia Ukrainy [National Tourist Organization of Ukraine]. ntoukraine.org. Retrieved from: http://www.ntoukraine.org/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Parakhonskyi, B.O., Yavorska, H.M, & Reznikova, O.A. (2013). Mizhnarodne bezpekove seredovyshche: vyklyky i zahrozy natsionalnii bezpetsi Ukrainy [International security environment: challenges and threats to Ukraine's national security]. Kyiv: NISD [in Ukrainian].
11. Prylutskyi, A.M. (2019). Investytsiini resursy ekonomiky Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv [Investment resources of the Ukrainian economy in the context of globalization processes]. Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. «Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku ekonomiky v umovakh hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv» International scientific-practical conference «Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku ekonomiky v umovakh hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv» – International. scientific-practical conf. «Current state and prospects of economic development in the context of globalization processes». 18-19 kvit. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
12. Riznyk, V.V. (2019). Formuvannia pidpryiemlyvosti ta novoho typu ekonomichnoho myslennia v konteksti prohresyvnoi hlobalizatsii [Formation of entrepreneurship and a new type of economic thinking in the context of progressive globalization]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu ‒ Economic Bulletin of the University, 42, 63-69 [in Ukrainian].
13. COVID-19 ta naslidky dlia svitovoho turyzmu [COVID-19 and implications for world tourism]. dip.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://dip.org.ua/yegipet/covid-19-ta-naslidki-dlya-svitovogo-turizmu/ [in Ukrainian].
14. Turystychnyi barometr Ukrainy [Tourist barometer of Ukraine]. Kyiv: Natsionalna turystychna orhanizatsiia Ukrainy. (2020). ntoukraine.org. Retrieved from: http://www.ntoukraine.org/assets/files/ntou-barometer-2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
15. Unian. Informatsiine ahentstvo [UNIAN. News agency]. unian.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.unian.ua/tourism/ news/10839209 [in Ukrainian].
16. Ukraina zaimaie 21 mistse v sviti za rivnem terorystychnoi zahrozy [Ukraine ranks 21st in the world in terms of terrorist threat]. ukrinform.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-society/2594563-ukraina-zajmae-21-misce-v-sviti-za-rivnem-teroristicnoi-zagrozi.html [in Ukrainian].
17. Chukhno, A.A. (2003). Postindustrialna ekonomika: teoriia, praktyka ta yikh znachennia dlia Ukrainy [Post-industrial economy: theory, practice and their significance for Ukraine]. Kyiv: Lohos [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "