SOCIO-ECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL TOURISM AND LABOR MIGRATION
GOLOVNYA Elena, doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of International Management, hotel and restaurant business and tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str, 3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article considers modern forms of the international movement of human resources: international tourism and labor migration. The research methods used in the process of writing the article involved the application of general scientific and empirical techniques of economics, based on a systematic approach.
It is determined that international tourism is a form of international movement of human resources, has a mass character and is one of the leading highly profitable and most dynamic sectors of the world economy. The main tourist tendencies in the international tourist market by traditional geographical macroregions are investigated. The most attractive tourist destinations to visit according to the results of the popular international tourist portal Lonely Planet are analyzed. Ukraine is an active participant in the international tourism industry. In 2018, the largest number of citizens from Ukraine left for Poland and amounted to almost 10 million people.
The author draws attention to one of the socio-economic problems for national security: large-scale labor and educational migration of Ukrainians to foreign countries, which sometimes becomes permanent (ie leads to a change of country of residence). The acquisition of the right to free movement by Ukrainian citizens coincided with profound structural socio-economic and political transformations, accompanied by rising unemployment.
It is studied that the introduction of visa-free regime between Ukraine and the EU and increasing the dynamics of labor migration processes form a tendency to reduce labor supply in the market in Ukraine, deteriorating professional qualifications of the economically active population at the most productive age.
It was found that the transformation of market relations non-market forms of management destroys the old forms of management, freeing a large labor force, which is not used in low-capacity industrial centers of Ukraine and forced to look for work in the international labor market. Meeting the specific needs of migrants has a multiplier effect on the economy by spending money on telephone conversations with family, visiting the homeland, sending remittances.
1. Analitychna dopovid do Shchorichnoho Poslannia Prezydenta Ukrainy do Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy «Pro vnutrishnie ta zovnishnie stanovyshche Ukrainy v 2018 rotsi» [Analytical report to the Annual Address of the President of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "On the Internal and External Situation of Ukraine in 2018"]. Kyiv : NISD, 2019. 688 s.
2. Vseukrainska Asotsiatsiieiu kompanii z mizhnarodnoho pratsevlashtuvannia [All-Ukrainian Association of International Employment Companies]. URL: https://ampua.org/ (data zvernennia: 11.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
3. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (data zvernennia: 11.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
4. Dzhedzhula, O.M. (2019) Osoblyvosti kredytuvannya molodizhnoho turyzmu v Ukrayini. [Features of youth tourism lending in Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualʹni pytannya nauky i praktyky ‒ Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 2, 68-75.
5. Kubay, OG, Strapachuk, M.Yu. (2018). Problemy mihratsii robochoi syly ta shliakhy yikh vyrishennia u Vinnytskii oblasti [Problems of labor migration and ways to solve them in Vinnytsia region]. Aktualni pytannia ekonomiky, obliku, finansiv ta prava: zb. tez dopovidei mizhnar. naukovo-prakt. konf. u 8 ch. Poltava: TsFEND, Ch. 2. 44-45.
6. Malynovska, O.A. (2018). Mihratsiina polityka: hlobalnyi kontekst ta ukrainski realii [Migration policy: global context and Ukrainian realities]: monohrafiia. Kyiv : NISD, 472 s.
7. Natsionalnyi bank Ukrainy. Ofitsiinyi sait [National Bank of Ukraine. Official site]. URL: https://bank.gov.ua/statistic/macro-indicators (data zvernennia: 11.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
8. Sadova, U. Ya. (2019). Mihratsiia v umovakh transformatsii rehionalnykh rynkiv pratsi Ukrainy: mekhanizmy rehuliuvannia [Migration in the conditions of transformation of regional labor markets of Ukraine: mechanisms of regulation] : monohrafiia. Lviv: DU «Instytut rehionalnykh doslidzhen imeni M. I. Dolishnoho NAN Ukrainy, 263 s.
9. Samoilenko, A. O. (2016). Rehuliuvannia mizhnarodnoho rukhu liudskykh resursiv Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalnoi intelektualizatsii [Regulation of the international movement of human resources of Ukraine in the conditions of global intellectualization]. Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho universytetu. Seriia : Menedzhment innovatsii - Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk University. Series: Innovation Management. T. 24. Vyp. 7, 250-257.
10. Sardak, S. E. (2015). Suchasna problematyka mizhnarodnoho rukhu liudskykh resursiv: mihratsiia, turyzm, tranzytno-profesiini peremishchennia, virtualnyi mizhnarodnyi rukh [Modern issues of the international movement of human resources: migration, tourism, transit-professional movements, virtual international movement]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid - Investments: practice and experience. № 15, 11-14.
11. Trudova mihratsiia v Ukraini: kudy ta chomu yidut zarobitchany [Labor migration in Ukraine: where and why workers go]. PolitekA. URL: https:// politeka.net/ua/news/612172 (data zvernennia: 20.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
12. Ukrainski studenty za kordonom: skilky ta chomu? [Ukrainian students abroad: how many and why?]. Analitychnyi tsentr CEDOS. URL: http://www.cedos.org.ua/uk/osvita (data zvernennia: 21.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
13. Unian. Informatsiine ahentstvo. [UNIAN. News agency]. URL: https://www.unian.ua/tourism/ news/10839209 (data zvernennia: 26.02.2020) [in Ukrainian].
14. Tsentr ekonomichnoi stratehii [Center for Economic Strategy]. URL: https://ces.org.ua (data zvernennia: 25.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "