SPATIAL ORGANIZATION OF REGIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
MAZUR Anatolii – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Agrarian Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: agment@vsau. vin.ua).
KUBAI Оksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Agrarian Management Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: оksanakubai@gmail.com).
The scientific and theoretical principles of the spatial organization of the regional economy within the framework of new concepts of regionalism and scientific theories of foreign and domestic scientists are examined. The conceptual content of the categories “economic development” and “spatial development”, their difference and informative characteristics are analyzed. The forms of spatial organization of economy and resettlement as well as scientific approaches to the placement of elements of economic systems in space are thoroughly outlined in the article.
The scientific concepts of the formation of economic systems with the definition of their basic elements, such as the local economic area, based on the principles of concentration of production in the separate locations and their cities are additionally analyzed. In the publication the quality of the economic space is determined by the complex of the definite characteristics (density, location, etc.), while the spatial development is characterized by a number of specific features of the system development (synergy, irreversibility, fluctuation, etc.). New trends in the spatial organization of the regional economy produce a new vision and content of the development of regional economic systems in accordance with the requirements of the generalized theory of “new regionalism”.
1. Habrel M.M. Prostorova orhanizatsiia mistobudivelnykh system. Instytut rehionalnykh doslidzhen NAN Ukrainy. K.: “Vyd. dim. A.,S.,S.,”. – 2004. –215 p.
2. Boiko O.I., Voitsekhovskyi V.V., Horyn M.P. Investuvannia strukturnykh reformuvan promyslovosti rehionu. Lviv: In-t reh-ykh doslidzhen. – 2000. – 160 p.
3. Zastavnyi F.D. Heohrafiia Ukrainy: u 2-kh tomakh. L.: Svit. – 1994. – Pp. 357-359.
4. Blyzhnee y dalnee zarubezhe v heopolytycheskoi stratehyy Rossyy / Otv. red. Yu.V. Shyshkov. M., – 1997. – 317 p.
5. Danylyshyn B.M., Cherniuk L.H., Fashchevskyi M.I. Prostorova orhanizatsiia produktyvnykh syl Ukrainy: mezo- ta mikrorehionalnyi riven. Vinnytsia: Knyha-Veha. – 2007. – 572 p.
6. Mirzodaieva T. Teoretychno-metodolohichni pidkhody do doslidzhennia prostorovoho rozvytku rehionu. Rehionalna ekonomika. – 2004. – №2. – Pp.15-22.
7. Barr R. Polytycheskaia ekonomyia. V 2-kh T.: Per. s fr. M.: Mezhdunarodnyie otnoshenyia, 1995. – T.1. – 608 p.
8. Perru F. Ekonomika XXI veka y 25 kliuchevykh knig po ekonomike. Per. s fr. Ural: UTO. – 1999. – 448 p.
9. Efremov V.S. Orhanyzatsiya biznes-sistemy y strategicheskoie planirovaniye // Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom. – M.: 2001. – №5. – Pp.3-36.
10. Holikov A.P. Shliakhy udoskonalennia ekonomichnoi rehionalnoi polityky: postup u XXI stolittia. Rehionalni perspektyvy. – 2001. – №5-6. – Pp. 25-34.
11. Viliamson O.E. Ekonomichni instytutsii kapitalizmu: firmy, marketynh, ukladannia dohovoriv. Per. z anhl. K.: “Art EK”. – 2001. – 280 p.
12. Izard I. Metodы rehyonalnoho analyza: vvedenye v nauku o rehyonakh / Per. s anh. M.: “Prohress”. – 1966. – 520 p.
13. Kovalov O.P. Rehionalnyi rozvytok: pohliad ta sto rokiv vpered. Rehionalni perspektyvy. – 2003. – №7-8. – Pp.52-61.
14. Viliam Barnz, Larri Ledebur. Novi rehionalni ekonomiky. Per. z anhl. Andriia Pekhtyna. Lviv: “Litopys”. – 2003. – 196 p.
15. Kruhlyi stil zhurnala “Rehion”: problemy i perspektyvy. Rehion. – 1997. – №1. – Pp. 5-15.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "