SPECIAL FEATURES OF BENCHMARKING APPLICATION IN MOTIVATION OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF PERSONNEL
KLYMCHUK Aliona – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Acting Head of the Department of Management of Foreign Economic Activity, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article investigates the importance and urgency of enterprises benchmarking, aimed at personnel competitive advantage motivation. The objective necessity of adaptation of theoretical and methodological approaches to the development of practical skills using benchmarking competitive advantage of personnel motivation determines the choice of the article’s theme. The aim of the article is the study of the role of benchmarking as the foundation in motivation of employees to work and their competitive advantages increase. The use of personnel benchmarking methodology helps to ensure accurate and complete results of the enterprise and identify problems, that arise in the process of personnel management at the enterprise. It is advisable to understand benchmarking as a tool of identification, study, improvement and use of such techniques and activities, that at other companies or organizations are implemented more effectively. In addition, the strategic objective of personnel benchmarking is to ensure high performance of the enterprise through more effective management of the most valuable resource of any business – people.
Special features of benchmarking in personnel motivation of are studied, its goals, principles and main objectives are defined, phases of its development and implementation are established; the basic results, that can be obtained by using this method, are determined. Thus, borrowing the experience of training, up-grading, promotion of employees and competitive advantages motivation enables the enterprise to form the strategy of personnel management and the effective mechanism of evaluation, motivation and stimulation of personnel.
1. Kozak N. Benchmarkinh yak instrument pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti kompanii [Elektronnyi resurs] / N. Kozak // Upravleniye kompaniyei. – 2000. – № 1-2. – Rezhym dostupu do statti: http://www.management.com.ua.
2. Maslov D. Ukroshchenye enerhyy funktsyonalnoho menedzhmenta [Elektronnyi resurs] / D. Maslov // Das Management. – 2010. – № 2. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.management.com.ua.
3. Yvanova E. A. Benchmarkynh kak effektyvnaia marketynhovaia tekhnolohyia sravnytelnoho analyza effektyvnosty [Elektronnyi resurs] / E. A. Yvanova, Y. V. Razorvyn // Nauchnyi vestnik Uralskoi akademyy hosudarstvennoi sluzhby. – 2009. – № 2 (7). – Rezhym dostupu: http://vestnik.uapa.ru.
4. Myroshnychenko P.V. Benchmarkynh kak element stratehycheskoho menedzhmenta orhanyzatsyy / P.V. Myroshnychenko // Visnyk MNTU. Seriia EKONOMIKA. – 2012. – № 3 (7). – Pp. 102-113.
5. Shandrivska O.Ye. Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia benchmarkinhu v Ukraini [Elektronnyi resurs] / O.Ye. Shandrivska, A.O. Martyniuk. – Rezhym dostupu: http://ena.lp.edu.ua.
6. White Paper. The Challenges and Ways Forward into the 21st Century. [Elektronnyi resurs] – Brussels, 6/1993. – 151 r. – Rezhym dostupu: http://europa.eu.
7. Ernst&Young [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.ey.com.
8. Asotsiatsiia vyrobnykiv ta postachalnykiv hazovoho obladnannia [Elektronnyi resurs] – Rezhym dostupu: http://avpgo.org.ua.
9. Ysaev R.A. Primienieniye benchmarkynha dlia povyshenyia kachestva y effektyvnosti raboty banka / R.A. Ysaev // Upravlenye v kredytnoi orhanyzatsyy – 2009. – № 6 [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupa: http:// bankir.ru.
10. Titova V.A. Upravleniye marketynhom: ucheb. posobiye / V.A Titova, M.E. Tsoi, E.V. Mamonova. – Novosybyrsk : Yzd-vo NHTU, 2005. – 484 р.
11. Ostrovskaia V.N. Kontseptualnaia model orhanyzatsyy protsessa benchmarkynha na predpryiatyiakh roznychnoi torhovly / V. N. Ostrovskaia // Fynansы y kredyt. – 2008. – T. 2. – № 5 (62). – Pp. 139-150.
12. Kleimenova H. V. Sushchnost i vidy benchmarkynha kak sovremennoho metoda upravlenyia byznesom / H. V. Kleimenova, Z. H. Siplivaia // Finansy i kredyt. – 2006. – № 33 (237). – Pp. 68-74.
13. Lutianchykova M. HR-benchmarking: Vse poznaiotsia v sravneniiy / M. Lutianchykova // Spravochnyk po upravlenyiu personalom. – 2008. – № 3. – Pp. 20-27.
14. Kemp S. Robert. Lehalnyi promyshlennyi shpionazh: Benchmarkynh biznes-protsessov: tekhnolohii poiska i vniedreniya luchshykh metodov raboty vashykh konkurentov / Robert S. Kemp; per. s anhl.; pod red. O.B. Maksymovoi. – Dnepropetrovsk : Balans-Klub, 2004. – 416 p.
15. Global Benchmarking Network [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.globalbenchmarking.org.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "