STATE LAND BANK: HISTORY OF CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT IN UKRAINE AND THE WORLD
LOGOSHA Roman – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agricultural Management and Marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
KHAIETSKA Olha – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article presents retrospective analysis of the creation and development of the State Land Bank in Ukraine. It is substantiated that for the effective functioning of the land market, among other components, the functioning of proper infrastructure and system of state control is necessary, when the State Land Bank or other specialized state institution plays an important role and performs the functions of the market regulator and land manager.
Study of the peculiarities of the functioning of mortgage lending systems at foreign countries and the possibility of applying foreign experience for the development of mortgage relations in agriculture of Ukraine are conducted.
The perfect infrastructure of the mortgage and credit market ensures high efficiency of mortgage relations. It is identified that important elements of the infrastructure of the mortgage market in many countries are: land cadastre and centralized credit bureau with access of banks to their information in real time, centralized real estate database; stock exchanges, clearing centers and the clearing system of the central bank, specialized banks and structures (corporations, funds, management), state trust guarantee funds.
In today's conditions, when Ukrainian agricultural producers use land on lease, the expediency of creating the appropriate state institutions, including the establishment of the State Land (Mortgage) Bank, is growing. Its functioning will promote to: the development of mortgages on agricultural land; improve the conditions of medium- and long-term lending secured by land to meet the needs of agricultural producers and the population living in rural areas; expand the possibilities of agricultural production; provide regulation of the pricing process for land plots; ensure the effective operation of the land redistribution mechanism; will help attract investment in agriculture and additional investments in land to maintain its fertility, etc.
1. Pro vnesennya zmin do deyakyh zakonodavchyh aktiv Ukrayiny shhodo umov obigu zemel silskogospodarskogo pryznachennya: Zakon Ukrayiny [Law of Ukraine «On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Conditions of Circulation of Agricultural Lands»] № 552-IX. (2020, March 31). [in Ukrainian].
2. Skoropadskyi, P. (1995). Spohady (kinets 1917 – hruden 1918). [Memoirs (end of 1917 – December 1918)]. Ya. Рelenskiy (Ed.). Kyiv. Filadelfiia [in Ukrainian].
3. Hai-Nyzhnyk, P.P. (2008). Ukrainskyi Derzhavnyi Zemelnyi bank v svitli ofitsiinykh dokumentiv Hetmanatu 1918 r. [Ukrainian State Land Bank in the light of official documents of the Hetmanate of 1918]. Ukrainskyi selianyn – Ukrainian peasant, 11, 27-29 [in Ukrainian].
4. Sabluk, P.T. (2020). Nevidkladni zakhody dlia vrakhuvannia pry zaprovadzhenni rynkovykh zemelnykh vidnosyn [Immediate measures to take into account when introducing market land relations]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 2, 126-134. DOI: [in Ukrainian].
5. Lupenko, Yu.O., & Khodakivska, O.V. (2018). Modeli obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia: rezultaty anketnykh doslidzhen [Models of agricultural land turnover: results of questionnaires]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 9, 5-15 [in Ukrainian].
6. Stepanenko, T.O. (2017). Teoretychni polozhennia obihu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Theoretical provisions for the circulation of agricultural land]. Ekonomika APK – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 3, 65-70 [in Ukrainian].
7. Dankevych, V.Ie. (2017). Rozvytok zemelnykh vidnosyn u silskomu hospodarstvi: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Development of land relations in agriculture: theory, methodology, practice]. Doctor’s thesis. Zhytomyr: ZhNAEU [in Ukrainian].
8. Zemelnyi kodeks Ukrainy [Land Code of Ukraine]. (2001, October 25). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: ada.gov.ua/laws/show/2768-14 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kyrylenko, I.G. (2017). Kapitalizaciya zemelnyh resursiv v umovah rozvytku i transformaciyi zemelnyh vidnosyn v Ukrayini [Capitalization of land resources in terms of development and transformation of land relations in Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansi, menedzhment: aktualni pitannya nauki i praktiki – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 12 (28), 7-20 [in Ukrainian].
10. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro stvorennia Derzhavnoho zemelnoho banku» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «About creation of the State land bank»] (2012, July 2). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/609-2012-p [in Ukrainian].
11. Proekt Zakonu Ukrainy «Pro Derzhavnyi zemelnyi bank Ukrainy» [Draft Law of Ukraine «About the State Land Bank of Ukraine»]. (2009, April 10). search.ligazakon.ua. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
12. Kartamysheva, O.Ie. (2020). Do pytannia pro stvorennia derzhavnoho zemelnoho (ipotechnoho) banku v Ukraini [On the issue of establishing a state land (mortgage) bank in Ukraine]. Pravo i suspilstvo – Law and society, 2, 2, 109-115. DOI: [in Ukrainian].
13. Zemelnyi bank vyvchaie svitovyi dosvid [The Land Bank studies world experience]. (2013). news.realt.ua. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
14. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro likvidatsiiu publichnoho aktsionernoho tovarystva «Derzhavnyi zemelnyi bank»» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On liquidation of the public joint-stock company «State Land Bank»»] (2014, September 10). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/418-2014-p. [in Ukrainian].
15. Lupenko, Yu.O. Likvidatsiia derzhavnoho zemelnoho banku vidterminovuie formuvannia rynku silskohospodarskykh zemel v Ukraini [The liquidation of the state land bank delays the formation of the agricultural land market in Ukraine]. iae.org.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.iae.org.ua/presscentre/ agroproblem.html [in Ukrainian].
16. Oliinyk, O. Derzhavnyi zemelnyi bank: meta stvorennia ta orhanizatsiia diialnosti [State Land Bank: the purpose of creation and organization of activities]. agro-business.com.ua. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
17. Hrynchuk, S.V. (2013). Zarubizhnyi dosvid funktsionuvannia systemy zemelno-ipotechnoho kredytuvannia ta mozhlyvist yoho zastosuvannia v Ukraini [Foreign experience of land mortgage lending system and the possibility of its application in Ukraine]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 5. Retrieved from: [in Ukrainian].
18. Kulynych, P.F. (2012). Bank – na zemli, a zemlia – v banku [The bank is on the ground, and the land is in the bank]. Yurydychnyi visnyk Ukrainy – Legal Bulletin of Ukraine, 39, 10-16 [in Ukrainian].
19. Logosha, R.V. (2017). Formuvannia postindustrialnoho rynku ovochevoi produktsii v Ukraini [Formation of post-industrial market for vegetable products in Ukraine]. Vinnytsia: PrAT «Vinnytska oblasna drukarnia» [in Ukrainian].
20. Kostenko, S.O. (2019). Zemelnyi bank v Ukraini – buty chy ne buty: analiz z tochky zoru perspektyvnoho zakonodavstva [Land Bank in Ukraine – to be or not to be: an analysis in terms of future legislation]. Pravova derzhava – Constitutional state, 34, 42-47. DOI: [in Ukrainian].
21. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I., Yemchyk, T., Okhota, Yu. (2020). The World Experience in the Regulation of the Land Circulation. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9 (2), 557-568. DOI: 10.14207/ejsd.2020.v9n2p557 [in English].
22. Кaletnik, G.M., Goncharuk, I.V., Yemchyk, T.V., & Lutkovska, S.M. (2020). Agrarna polityka ta zemelni vidnosyny [Agrarian policy and land relations]. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "