STATE REGULATION OF RESOURCE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL TERRITORIES: GENERAL ASPECTS
GONCHARUK Inna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Vice-Rector for Scientific Work, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
TOMASHUK Inna – Lecturer of the Department of Analysis and Statistics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the main problems of state regulation of the development of rural areas as a socio-economic system that requires state administration. The author analyzes the influence of the state on the rural territories, which is carried out through the administrative and regulatory functions of the state policy, which is enshrined in normative-legal acts. The influence of developed national and regional development strategies on the efficiency of the use of the resource potential of rural territories has been studied. The role of adopted and implemented various programs of socio-economic development of rural territories is described. The implementation of administrative and administrative functions through certain state bodies has been followed in order to improve the socio-economic situation in rural areas. It is determined that the majority of rural areas are in an abandoned state without a developed social infrastructure and its necessary development. The current state of development of rural areas is characterized, and economic, social and environmental problems are identified, as well as possible ways of their solution. Proposed measures to be decided at the state level, which will increase the efficiency of using the resource potential of rural areas. It is indicated that the current state of socio-economic development of rural areas confirms the existence of a deep crisis. It was investigated that the main reason for the crisis in rural areas is the loss of manageability of the processes of social and economic development by the state. It is noted that overcoming of crisis phenomena in the development of rural territories is possible due to the creation of an effective system of state regulation, in particular in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian state. It is stressed that the contractual obligations between the authorities, business and civil society should be clearly observed. It is indicated that a rational combination of these components can serve as a guarantor of positive shifts in the socio-economic development of rural areas. It was investigated that the concept of multifunctionality of rural settlements becomes very important. It is revealed that diversification and multi-dimensionality of the rural economy, which involve the development of production, services, recreation, etc., become a guarantee of increasing the quality of life of the rural population, preserving the natural environment, that is, ensuring the sustainable development of the village as a whole. It was determined that the priority task of state authorities and local self-government bodies is the social rebirth of the village. It was analyzed that in order to effectively develop rural areas, the Government of Ukraine adopted the Concept of the State Target Program for Sustainable Development of Rural Territories for the period up to 2020. It is researched that the rural regions of Vinnytsia develop under the program "On the Strategy of balanced regional development of Vinnytsia region up to 2020". It has been outlined that the state regulates the functions of regulation through administrative and economic methods (they are direct and indirect). It is substantiated that today Ukraine needs to move from the development model, in which competitive advantages are mainly due to the use of natural resources, to the innovation model, with the priorities of which is the technological level, skilled labor, energy saving and other types of natural resources, and innovative management style. It is proved that state regulation of rural development should include methods of stimulating the development of entrepreneurship in the countryside, in particular preferential lending, a loyal tax system and the most important legal protection for the development of small and medium businesses. It is suggested that state regulation should promote investment and innovation development of agroformations through the adoption of state targeted rural development programs backed up by public funds both at the state level and at the local level.
1. Silskohospodarska polityka skorochennia bidnosti [Agricultural Policies for Poverty Reduction]. (n.d). www.cabi.org. Retrieved from https://www.cabi.org [in England].
2. Antonov, A.V. (2012). Metody derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia rozvytku silskykh terytorii [Methods of state regulation of rural areas development]. Retrieved from http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
3. Belei, S.I. (2011). Do problemy derzhavnoi pidtrymky rozvytku silskykh terytorii [Methods of state regulation of rural areas development]. Ekonomichni nauky – Economic sciences, 9, 241-245 [in Ukrainian].
4. Vasyltsiv, T.H., & Boiko, V.V. (2015). Rozvytok silskykh terytorii yak stratehichnyi priorytet zmitsnennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky derzhavy [The development of rural areas as a strategic priority for strengthening the country's economic security]. Stratehichni prioritety – Strategic priorities, 2(35), 58-62 [in Ukrainian].
5. Honcharuk, I.V. (2017). Rol silskohospodarskykh cooperatyviv u zabezpechenni staloho rozvytku of silskykh terytorii of Vinnytskoi oblasti [The role of agricultural cooperatives in ensuring the sustainable development of rural areas of Vinnytsia region]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 8, 56-67 [in Ukrainian].
6. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky [State Statistics Service]. (n.d.). www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
7. Dlia rozvytku silskykh terytorii bude vrakhovuvatys uspishnyi mizhnarodnyi dosvid [For the development of rural areas successful international experience will be taken into account]. (n.d.). minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://minagro.gov.ua/node/24883 [in Ukrainian].
8. Hlobalna prodovolcha bezpeka: vyklyky dlia systemy kharchuvannia ta silskoho hospodarstva [Global Food Security: Challenges for the Food and Agricultural System]. (n.d.). www.keepeek.com. Retrieved from http://www.keepeek.com.
9. Kaletnik, H.M., & Mazur, A.H. (2016). Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Scientific and theoretical foundations of the formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 10, 7-25 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kovtun, B.A., & Papelo, V.N. (2015). Tsili stratehichnoho upravlinnia ta priorytety rozvytku Sybiru. Mistsevi vyrobnychi systemy: analiz ta prohnozuvannia rehionalnoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku [The Strategic Management Objectives and the Priorities of Siberian Development. Local Production Systems: Analysis and Forecasting of Regional Economic Development]. Novosibirsk: Banska Bystrica [in Ukrainian].
11. Mashtaler, V.O. Resursnyi potentsial pidpryiemstva ta napriamky pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti yoho vykorystannia [Resource potential of the enterprise and directions of increase of efficiency of its use]. (n.d.). dspace.tneu.edu.ua. Retrieved from http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua [in Ukrainian].
12. Pro dobrovilne obiednannia terytorialnykh hromad [On voluntary association of territorial communities]. (n.d.). vinrada.gov.ua. Retrieved https://vinrada.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
13. Cherniatina, V.A. (2017) Derzhavne rehuliuvannia staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii v Ukraini [State regulation of sustainable development of rural territories in Ukraine]. Derzhavne upravlinnia ta mistseve samovriaduvannia- Public administration and local government, 3(34), 122-127 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "