STATE REGULATION OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS IN UKRAINE
KALETNIK Grygorii – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Soniachna st., Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com).
YEMCHYK Tetiana - PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Agrarian Management and Marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Soniachna st., Vinnytsia, e-mail: Tana.Honcharuk@gmail.com).
The article deals with the social and economic development of rural areas as an important component of social and regional policy. It is noted that in the terms of a transformational economy, it should be based on new principles of organizational support and financing, support for integrated rural development, attracting investment resources, based on the needs of the rural population.
It is determined that one of the main causes of the crisis in the Ukrainian countryside is the loss of state control over the processes of socio-economic development of rural areas. It is investigated that the most important precondition for overcoming the crisis is the creation of an effective system of state regulation in the rural sector of Ukraine.
The formation of self-sufficient (in particular in financial terms) territorial communities of rural areas is proposed is one of the ways of socio-economic development of rural areas.
It is analyzed that the state policy of Ukraine in the field of local self-government is based on the interests of residents of territorial communities and provides for decentralization of power, i.e. transfer of large amounts of power, resources and responsibilities from local governments to local authorities. This policy is based on the provisions of the European Charter of Local Self-Government and the best world standards of public relations.
The focus of research is state regulation of rural development processes – the main priority of public policy in the vector of European integration of Ukraine's foreign policy. Increasing the importance of solving the problems of rural areas requires a change of state orientation in the direction of increasing the investment attractiveness of rural areas, introduction of structural adjustment of rural economic infrastructure to balanced multifunctional development, formation of organizational and economic tool for risk management and safety of rural development.
It is established that one of the main conditions for the effective functioning of local budgets is to ensure the formation of sufficient financial resources for their independence and autonomy in order to meet the needs of the rural population.
1. Aliieva, A. (2016). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorii v Ukraini [State regulation of socio-economic development of rural areas in Ukraine]. Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal. Vol. 2. № 1. S. 12-20 [in Ukrainian].
2. Harkusha, O.M. (2014). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorii v Ukraini [State regulation of socio-economic development of rural areas in Ukraine]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky. Vyp. 2. S. 178-180 [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharuk, I. V. (2020). Dosvid formuvannia enerhetychnoi avtonomii silskykh terytorii: otsinka roli kooperatyviv [Experience in the formation of energy autonomy in rural areas: an assessment of the role of cooperatives]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. № 1. S. 23-40 [in Ukrainian].
4. Detsentralizatsiia. URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/about (data zvernennia: 09.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Kaletnik, H.M. & Mazur, A.H. (2016). Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Scientific and theoretical principles of formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. №10. S. 7-25 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik H.M., Mazur A.H. & Kubai O.H. (2011). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky: Navchalnyi posibnyk. Kyiv : Khai-Tek Pres. 428 s. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kovalchuk, S. Ya. (2019). Funktsionalni napriamy rozvytku silskykh terytorii v konteksti zelenoho zrostannia [Functional directions of rural development in the context of green growth]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. № 7. S. 16-22 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kontseptsiia Derzhavnoi tsilovoi prohramy staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii na period do 2020 roku. Ministerstvo ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy. URL: http:/ / www.minagro.gov.ua/page (data zvernennia: 19.06.2020).
9. Kontseptsiia rozvytku silskykh terytorii na period do 2025 roku. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy № 995/2015 vid 23.09.2015 r. URL : http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995-2015-%D1%80 (data zvernennia: 17.08.2020). [in Ukrainian].
10. Ob`iednania terytorialni hromady. URL: https://www.treasury.gov.ua/ua/kaznachejstvo-informuye/obyednani-teritorialni-gromadi (data zvernennia: 11.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Perebyinis, V. I., Havrysh, V. I. & Perebyinis, Yu. V. (2014). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorii [State regulation of socio-economic development of rural areas.]. Naukovyi visnyk Poltavskoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli. № 1 (63). S. 79-84 [in Ukrainian].
12. Pro zatverdzhennia kryteriiv otsinky stanu sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorialnykh hromad, skladu komisii ta Polozhennia pro nei. Nakaz Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky Ukrainy vid 22 cherv. 2010 r. № 342. URL: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/ FIN57677.html (data zvernennia: 14.05.2020). [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "