STATUS AND DIRECTIONS OF IMPROVEMENT OF INFORMATION SUPPORT OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
PRAVDIUK Maryna − Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article clarifies the purpose and objectives of information support for agricultural enterprises, highlights its features and examines its condition. It is established that: mostly managers and specialists are aware of the need for information support of production and business processes, the existence of a direct link between the volume of production of the enterprise and the level of its digitalization. It is noted that most companies use electronic document management technologies, the availability of their own sites, which are almost never used for advertising, partner search and expanding the customer base for the sale of agricultural products.This state of information support for agricultural enterprises causes: constant duplication of information and information flows; the difficulty of quickly finding the necessary information in a timely manner; loss of important information due to lack of automated system control; irrationality of the use of information, which leads to increased material, human and financial costs; growth of labor costs for search, processing, storage of necessary information; impossibility of conducting automated analytical analysis and static reporting. It is substantiated that for improvement of information support in agricultural enterprises and increase of productivity of personnel and convenience of their work in the uniform information architectural environment, it is expedient to carry out modeling and forecasting of business processes with specification of information inquiries, to analyze existence of failures and delays of information flows. and interdependence with other information blocks, develop scenarios for timely and reliable information support for the implementation of all business processes.
Improved information support in agricultural enterprises on the basis of a single integrated information architectural environment with a structural delimitation of telecommunications access will provide a range of competitive advantages.
1. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik, G.M., Tsikhanovska, V.M., & Tsikhanovska, O.M. (2011). Menedzhment ta marketynh [Management and marketing]. Kyiv: «Khai-Tek Pres» [in Ukrainian].
3. Yershova, N.Yu. (2017). Kontseptualni osnovy stratehichnoho upravlinskoho obliku [Conceptual bases of strategic management accounting.] Problemy ekonomiky – Problems of the economy, 1, 195-202 [in Ukrainian].
4. Hutsalenko, L.V., Dovhal, E.O. (2016). Oblikovo-informatsiina systema zabezpechennia upravlinnia silskohospodarskym pidpryiemstvom [Accounting and information system for agricultural enterprise management.] Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 8, 82-92 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bozhenko, O.M. (2016). Informatsiine zabezpechennia upravlinnia potentsialom pidpryiemstva [Information support of enterprise potential management.] Naukovi zapysky Ukrainskoi akademii drukarstva – Scientific notes of the Ukrainian Academy of Printing, 2, 189–197 Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nz_2016_2_2 [in Ukrainian].
6. Hudzenko, N.M., Koval, N.I., & Plakhtii, T.F. (2018). Vplyv informatsiinykh potreb korystuvachiv na strukturu ta napovnennia finansovoi zvitnosti [The impact of information needs of users on the structure and content of financial statements]. Ekonomika.Finansy. Menedzhment:aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finance. Management: current issues of science and practice, 5, 102-113 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kaletnik, G.M., & Hunko, I.V. (2017). Innovatsiini platformy orhanizatsii naukovo-dyskusiinykh molodizhnykh maidanchykiv u konteksti yevro intehratsiinoho rozvytku ahrarnoi ekonomiky [Innovative platforms for the organization of research and discussion youth platforms in the context of European integration development of the agricultural economy]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finance. Management: current issues of science and practice, 4, 7-18 [in Ukrainian].
8. Shcherbak, A.M. (2019). Otsiniuvannia informatsiinykh protsesiv upravlinnia promyslovym pidpryiemstvom [Evaluation of information processes of industrial enterprise management]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv: Semyon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics [in Ukrainian].
9. Amons, S.A., & Krasniak, O.P. (2020). Rol stratehichnoho planuvannia yak faktoru formuvannia konkurentnospromozhnosti ahrarnoho pidpryiemstva [The role of strategic planning as a factor in shaping the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Colloquium-journal – Colloquium-journal, 34 (86), 12-17 [in Ukrainian].
10. Shpykuliak, O.H. (2009). Instytutsii ahrarnoho rynku [Agricultural market institutions]. Kyiv: NSC «Institute of Agrarian Economics» [in Ukrainian].
11. Broiaka, A.A. (2016). Kontseptualni zasady orhanizatsii efektyvnoho informatsiino-konsultatsiinoho zabezpechennia silskoho hospodarstva [Conceptual principles of organization of effective information and consulting support of agriculture]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 21, 36-42 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "