STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT OF RESTAURANT BUSINESS VINNYTSIA
STAVSKA Uliya – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of International Management, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article provides an essential description of the concept of «service economy», defines its difference from the «industrial economy». Approaches to the definition of the term «restaurant business» are considered. Taking into account the specifics of the restaurant business, it is proposed to use the concept of «service landscape», which provides comfort of the institution, convenience of its location, perfection of interior, quality of service, implementation and use of innovative technologies of restaurant business.
During the study, the algorithm and methodological basis for choosing a strategy for the development of the service economy sector of the region - restaurant business, based on identifying its prospects and attractiveness and allow on a systematic basis to link the prerequisites and conditions of enterprise development with restaurant product differentiation. As a result of the morphological analysis, the restaurants of the city of Vinnytsia were identified by the type of competitive behavior. This allowed to develop a combined strategy for the development of the city's restaurant business, which is based on the formation of compatibility of key market competencies with the core competencies of the restaurant business.
The study the consequences of the strategy for the development of the restaurant business in Vinnytsia, which will improve the tourist infrastructure of the city, increase the number of employees in the service sector and, accordingly, tax revenues to the local budget, as well as improve cultural leisure opportunities for residents and guests.
The combination of realization of the project-target approach of development of restaurant business with program-target methods of management of territorial development is substantiated. Projects for the development of the restaurant business have been developed in two directions: projects for the differentiation of the restaurant product and projects for strengthening the service landscape, focused on the development of a culture of restaurant service and innovative ways of serving customers. It is established that the implementation of the developed combined strategy for the development of the restaurant business in Vinnytsia with the use of a project approach will increase the share of turnover of the restaurant business and achieve a number of positive socio-economic results.
1. Arkhipov, V.V. (2010). Orhanizatsiia restorannoho hospodarstva [The organization of restaurant business]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury [in Ukranian].
2. Holovnja, O.M. (2017). Turystychno-rekreacijna sfera Vinnycjkoji oblasti jak peredumova formuvannja socialjno orijentovanoji ekonomiky. [Tourist and recreational sphere of Vinnytsia region as a prerequisite for the formation of a socially oriented economy]. Economics, finance, law – Ekonomika, finansy, pravo, 7, 41-43 [in Ukranian].
3. Honcharuk, I.V. & Tomashuk, I.V. (2017). Vplyv ekoloho-ekonomichnoho faktoru na osoblyvosti orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu vykorystannia resursnoho potentsialu silskykh terytorii. [The influence of ecological and economic factor on peculiarities of organizational and economic mechanism of utilization of the resource potential of rural territories]. Economics, finance, management: current issues of science and practice – Ekonomika Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky, 4, 52-62 [in Ukranian].
4. Honcharuk, T.V. (2017). Zarubizhnyj dosvid rozvytku pidpryjemnycjkykh struktur ta mozhlyvosti jogho vykorystannja v Ukrajini. [The foreign experience in the development of business structures and the possibility of its use in Ukraine]. Efficient economy – Efektyvna ekonomika, 9. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5772 [in Ukranian].
5. Hrosul, V.A., & Kaljenik, A.V. (2017). Osoblyvosti formuvannja konkurentnoji strateghiji pidpryjemstva restorannogho ghospodarstva [Features of formation of competitive strategy of the restaurant enterprise]. Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna internet-konferentsiia ekonomichnoho spriamuvannia “Innovatsiinyi potentsial suchasnoi ekonomichnoi nauky” – International scientific-practical Internet conference of economic direction “Innovative potential of modern economics”. (pp. 13-15). Ternopilj. Retrieved from: http://www.economy-confer.com.ua/full-article/2336/ [in Ukranian].
6. Innovacijni tekhnologhiji v ghoteljnomu biznesi. [The innovative technologies in the hotel business]. rusnauka.com. Retrieved from: http://www.rusnauka.com/6_-PNI_2014/Informatica/3_160394.doc.htm [in Ukranian].
7. Kuzjmenko, A.V., & Tretjak, Ju.I. (2018). Vprovadzhennia Internet-marketynhu dlia prosuvannia produktsii pidpryiemstva (na prykladi TOV «Baryn»). [The introduction of Internet marketing to promote the company's products (for example, LLC “Barin”)]. Economy and society – Ekonomika ta suspilstvo, 16. Retrieved from: http://economyandsociety.in.ua/journal/16_ukr/59.pdf [in Ukranian].
8. Mykhajlova, N.V. (2014). Tekhnologhija ocinky konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryjemstva restorannogho ghospodarstva z oghljadu pryjnjattja rishenj strateghichnogho kharakteru. [The technology for assessing the competitiveness of the restaurant business in terms of strategic decision-making]. Scientific Bulletin of Poltava University – Naukovyj visnyk Poltavsjkogho universytetu, 2, 108-112 [in Ukranian].
9. Pjatnycjka, Gh.T., & Najdjuk V.S. (2017). Suchasni trendy rozvytku restorannogho ghospodarstva v Ukrajini [The modern trends in the development of the restaurant industry in Ukraine]. Economy and state – Ekonomika ta derzhava, 9, 66-73. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/ UJRN/ecde_2017_9_16 [in Ukranian].
10. Restorany Vinnyci [The restaurants of Vinnytsia]. 20.ua/vn. Retrieved from: https://20.ua/vn/restoranyi-kafe-baryi/restoranyi.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInL-Nm7W67gIVjtSyCh2Sqgw8EAA-YASAAEgKzQfD_BwE [in Ukranian].
11. Unikaljni poslughy. Dot Art [The unique services. Dot Art]. vele-rosse.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://vele-rosse.com.ua/ua/articles/5_neobychnyh_uslug_v_ oteljah/ [in Ukranian].
12. Cikavi poslughy. Dot Art [The interesting services. Dot Art]. navkolonas.com. Retrieved from: https://navkolonas.com/archives/4131 [in Ukranian].
13. Lorri Mealey. Ten Things to Know About Customer Service. legaltechnique.org. Retrieved from: https://www.legaltechnique.org-/articles/puteshestviya/unikalnieuslugi-kotorie-oteli-predlagayut-svoim-postoyalcem-bull-novosti-v-fotogra fiyah.htm [in English].
14. Рhristopher, M., Payne, A., Ballantyne, D. (2010). Relationship Marketing: Creating Stakeholder Value. New York: Butterworth-Heinemann [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "