STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS: METHODOLOGICAL PROVISIONS
ZANORA Volodymyr – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Doctoral Candidate of Management and Economic Security Department, The Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy (18031, Cherkasy, 81 Shevchenko Boulevard, e-mail: email@example.com).
The paper is devoted to the issues of innovative projects strategic management for the enterprises development, which is due to the acceleration of changes affecting the implementation of enterprises economic activities. Conducted a study of theoretical, methodological and applied aspects of enterprise development strategic management to determine the possibilities of improvement and development in modern conditions of the economic activities implementation. The necessity, importance and expediency of the strategic management formation in the enterprise management system are indicated and substantiated. The most common, basic strategies for enterprise development are considered, including strategies for concentrated growth, integrated growth, diversified growth, and reduction. The stages of enterprise development strategic management are determined, among which one of the main is the stage of strategic analysis.
The specifics of the enterprises economic activities have been clarified, including the spread of project management methodology, changes caused by Industry 4.0, the COVID-19 pandemic, climate transformations, and others. A conceptual diagram of the «Star» project management model has been formed, which indicates the areas of knowledge in project management, including integration management, risk management, communications management, stakeholder management and others. The model also assumes taking into account both traditional restrictions in the project implementation, namely, compliance with the requirements for quality, project cost and time of its implementation, and new ones, including ensuring profitability, environmental friendliness and social significance. The conceptual scheme provides for further improvement of the project management model by the possibility of expanding the range of components through the addition of new elements. The use of the conceptual scheme of the project management model as a basis for the methodological foundations development for the strategic management of innovative enterprise development projects is proposed. Changes in the strategic management concept of enterprise development are considered. The general project management concept as a basic for strategic management of enterprise development is defined.
1. Boiarska, M.O. (2015). Analiz stratehii rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Analysis of development strategy of the enterprise]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky – Global and National Problems of Economics, 5, 306–310 [in Ukrainian].
2. Hudz, O.I. (2018). Stratehiia rozvytku pidpryiemstva: sutnist ta klasyfikatsiia [Strategy of Enterprise Development: Essence and Classification]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Economy and Society, 18, 346–352 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hurzhii, N.M. & Koltunik, A.Yu. (2016). Osoblyvosti suchasnykh pidkhodiv do stratehichnoho upravlinnia rozvytkom pidpryiemstva [The Features of Modern Approaches to the Strategic Management of Enterprise Development]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky – Global and National Problems of Economics, 14, 344–347 [in Ukrainian].
4. Danchenko, O.B., Poskrypko, Yu.A. & Zanora, V.O. (2016). Stratehichne upravlinnia u sferi finansovo-ekonomichnoi bezpeky: metodychni polozhennia shchodo zabezpechennia [Strategic Management in the Enterprise Financial and Economic Security: Methodical Positions of Providing]. Ekonomika ta suspilstvo – Economy and Society, 6, URL: http://www.economyandsociety.in.ua/journal/6_ukr/19.pdf [in Ukrainian].
5. Rozhytska, O.S. & Dykha, M.V. (2018). Stratehii rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Enterprise development strategies]. Proceedings from: Vseukrainska naukovo-praktychni konferentsiia «Finansy, pidpryiemnytstvo ta oblik: natsionalni osoblyvosti ta svitovi tendentsii» – All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference «Finance, entrepreneurship and accounting: national features and world trends». (pp. 38–41). Kyiv: HO «Kyivskyi ekonomichnyi naukovyi tsentr» [in Ukrainian].
6. Serhachova, A.O. & Krakhmalova, N.A. (2016). Peredumovy formuvannia stratehii rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Pre-condition of forming of strategy of development of enterprise]. Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini – Market Relations Development in Ukraine, 11(186), 42–46 [in Ukrainian].
7. Muliar, T.S. (2013). Formuvannia i realizatsiia stratehii pidpryiemstv [Formation and Emplementation of Enterprise Strategy]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky) – Collection of scientific works of the Taurian state agrotechnological university (economic sciences), 2(6), 289–300 [in Ukrainian].
8. Sokolenko, V.A. & Bondarenko, O.M. (2015). Sutnist ta vydy stratehii rozvytku [Essence and Types of Development Strategy]. Visnyk NTU «KhPI» – Bulletin of NTU «KhPI», 53(1162), 70–74 [in Ukrainian].
9. Tiukha, I.V. & Denysiuk, I.O. (2013). Stratehiia rozvytku u systemi stratehii pidpryiemstva [Development Strategy in the system of Enterprise Strategies]. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti – Food Industry Economics, 3, 33–37 [in Ukrainian].
10. Shavshyn, O.S. (2017). Stratehiia innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Strategy of Company Innovative Development]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal «Internauka» – International scientific journal «Internauka», 3(25), 167–171 [in Ukrainian].
11. Verhoeven, B. & Johnson, L.W. (2017). Business Model Innovation Portfolio Strategy for Growth Under ProductMarket Confgurations. Journal of Business Models, 5(1), 35–50.
12. El Ebrashi, R. (2018). Typology of growth strategies and the role of social venture’s intangible resources. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 25(5), 818–848 [in English].
13. Kasasi, J.L. (2018). Influence of organizational culture on the choice of growth strategies’ among manufacturing companies in Nakuru county, Kenya. International Journal of Business Management and Processes, 2(3), 24–32 [in English].
14. Fuertes, G., Alfaro, M., Vargas, M., Gutierrez, S., Ternero, R. & Sabattin, J. (2020). Conceptual Framework for the Strategic Management: A Literature Review – Descriptive. Journal of Engineering, 2020, URL: https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/6253013 [in English].
15. Zanora, V.O. (2015). Uzahalnennia naukovo-metodychnykh pidkhodiv do stratehichnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Generalization of Scientific and Methodical Approaches for the Strategic Management of Enterprise]. Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky» – Bulletin of the Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University, 33(366), 59–63 [in Ukrainian].
16. Zanora, V.O. (2020). Stratehichnyi analiz yak osnova upravlinnia proektamy rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Strategic analysis as the basis for project management of enterprise development]. Yevropeiskyi zhurnal ekonomiky ta menedzhmentu – European Journal of Economics and Management, 6(1), 151–157 [in Ukrainian].
17. Sliusar, M. (2017). Ekonomichne obgruntuvannia stratehii rozvytku pidpryiemstva «KLASYKO» [Economic Justification of the Development Strategy of the Enterprise «CLASSICO»]. Naukovyi visnyk Odeskoho natsionalnoho ekonomichnoho universytetu – Scientific Bulletin of the Odessa National Economic University, 10(252), 139–150 [in Ukrainian].
18. Zakharchenko, Yu.I. & Zanora, V.O. (2016). Stratehichne upravlinnia: uzahalnennia riznovydiv stratehii pidpryiemstv hotelno-restorannoho hospodarstva [Strategic Management: Generalization Strategies of Enterprises of Hotel and Restaurant Business]. Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnia – Eastern Europe: economy, business and management, №5. URL: http://www.easterneurope-ebm.in.ua/5-2016-ukr [in Ukrainian].
19. Bruner, R.F. (2004). Applied mergers and acquisitions. New Jersey: John Wiley and sons, Inc. [in English].
20. Batra, D. (2005). Conceptual Data Modeling Patterns. Journal of Database Management, 16, 84–106 [in English].
21. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. (PMBOK Guide). (2017). Sixth edition. Project Management Institute [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "