STRUCTURIZATION OF THE REGIONS OF UKRAINE BY THE INDICATOR OF CASH ESTIMATION OF AGRICULTURAL LANDS
VolontYr Ludmila – Сandidate of Тechnical Sciences, Аssociate Professor, Аssociate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail email@example.com).
Zelinska Oksana – Сandidate of Тechnical Sciences, Аssociate Professor, Аssociate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Potapova Nadin – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article reveals the issue of structuring the regions of Ukraine by indicators of monetary valuation of agricultural land. On the basis of the data of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine the analysis of the structure of agricultural land was carried out, which made it possible to establish a fraction of the area of individual species of land in total. The focus is on the concentration of significant amounts of land in private ownership, which exacerbates the issue of land valuation from the perspective of possible resource management and efficiency in its use. It has been argued that fragmentation of land is one of the good reasons for the inefficient use and changing purpose of land, lack of financial resources and smallholder coherence.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Land Assessment" and the data of directories of the State Service of Ukraine on Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre for 2017 - 2019. A comparative analysis of the normative monetary valuation of agricultural land by regions of Ukraine was carried out, which became the information base for their structuring by the method of cluster analysis. It was substantiated that one of the powerful methods of multivariate analysis is the cluster analysis, which is based on a set of selected economic indicators and objects of assessment. Estimates are based on the monetary valuation of agricultural land such as: arable land, perennial plantations, hayfields and pastures. On the basis of mathematical standardization of values of indicators the matrix of imaginary Euclidian distances is calculated, became a basis for formation of 7 clusters, each of which includes a final number of objects-regions distributed on homogeneous signs and approximation on estimations of cost of land areas.
The formation of clusters on such characteristics will identify the most similar groups of objects-regions to develop a system of monitoring changes in the cost of land resources with subsequent analysis of fluctuations relative to average levels within specific clusters, and in Ukraine as a whole.
1. Deyaki pytannya udoskonalennya upravlinnya v sferi vykorystannya ta okhorony zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennya derzhavnoyi vlasnosti ta rozporyadzhennya nymy. [Some issues are improving the management and management of state-owned agricultural land and their protection.] Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 41 June 2017 No. 413 Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/413-2017-%D0%BF
2. Statystychnyy zbirnyk «Silske hospodarstvo Ukrayiny 2019 rik» [Statistical collection «Agriculture of Ukraine 2019»] Retrieved from www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
3. Dovidnyk pokaznykiv normatyvnoyi hroshovoyi otsinky silskohospodarskykh uhid v Ukrayini [Directory of indicators of regulatory monetary valuation of agricultural land in Ukraine] Retrieved from https: //land.gov.ua/wp- content/ uploads/ 2019/01/ %D0%9D%D0%93%D0%9E_%D0%A1%D/ [in Ukrainian].
4. Kirichek Y.O., Lando E.A., Andreeva I.G. (2016) Kadastrova klasyfikatsiya zemelnykh dilyanok v Ukrayini [Cadastral classification of land plots in Ukraine.]. Visnyk prydniprovskoyi derzhavnoyi akademiyi budivnytstva ta arkhitektury. №4 (217). pp. 19-25 [in Ukrainian].
5. Anoprienko T.V., Kucherenko E.I. (2016) Analiz suchasnoho stanu kadastrovoyi otsinky zemelnykh dilyanok [Analysis of the current state of cadastral evaluation of land plots]. Systemy obrobky informatsiyi. №1 (138), pp. 94-99 [in Ukrainian]..
6. Poryadok normatyvnoyi hroshovoyi otsinky zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennya [The procedure for regulatory monetary valuation of agricultural land] The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine № 262 of 23.05.2017. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0679 [in Ukrainian].
7. Martyn A.H. (2018) Onovlennya metodychnykh zasad normatyvnoyi hroshovoyi otsinky zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennya [Updating of methodological bases of normative monetary valuation of agricultural lands.] Retrieved from http://zsu.org.ua/andrij-martin/9220-onovlennya [in Ukrainian].
8. Sukhomlin, L.V. (2018) Kontseptualni pytannya hroshovoyi otsinky silskohospodarskykh uhid v umovakh stanovlennya rynku zemel. [Conceptual issues of monetary valuation of agricultural land in the conditions of formation of the land market.] Retrieved from http:// www. nbuv.gov.ua/ old_jrn/-Chem_Biol/Vkhnau_ekon /2011_12 /pdf/ 22.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Potapova N.A. (2010) Klasteryzatsiya ekonomichnykh rehioniv Ukrayiny za pokaznykamy innovatsiynoyi ta naukovoyi diyalnosti [Clustering of economic regions of Ukraine by indicators of innovation and scientific activity.] Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika" "Problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnya" № 684, pp. 33 – 39 [in Ukrainian].
10. Shymko P.D. (2004) Optymalne upravlinnya ekonomichnymy systemamy [Optimal management of economic systems] Ucheb.posobye. SPb .: Vydavnychyy dim "Biznes-presa". pp. 240 [in Ukrainian]..
11. Yehorshyn O.O., Zosimov A.M., Ponomarenko V.S. (1998) Metody bahatomirnoho statystychnoho analizu [Methods of multivariate statistical analysis] Navch. posib, Kyyiv : IZMN. pp. 208 [in Ukrainian].
12. Yarovyy A.T., Strakhov E.M. (2015) Bahatovymirnyy statystychnyy analiz [Multidimensional Statistical Analysis] Nachalno-metodychnyy posibnyk dlya studentiv matematychnykh ta ekonomichnykh fakhiv Odesa: Astroprynt. pp 132 [in Ukrainian].
13. Hryhoruk P.M. (2011) Bahatomirne ekonomiko-statystychne modelyuvannya [Multidimensional economic and statistical modeling] Navchalnyy posibnyk. Lviv: «Novyy Svit-2000». pp. 148 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "