SUBSTANTIATION OF SOFTWARE FOR AUTOMATION OF ACCOUNTING AT THE YALTUSHKIVSKA EXPERIMENTAL BREEDING STATION OF THE INSTITUTE OF BIOENERGY CROPS AND SUGAR BEETS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF AGRARIAN SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
HONCHARUK Inna – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical, Scientific and Innovative Activities, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KOVAL Olena – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Sonyachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
STAROSUD Vitaliy – Director of the Yaltushkiv Experimental Breeding Station of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beets of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine of the ESIC «Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium», (23021, Vinnytsia Region, Barskyi District, Chereshneve, 4, Selektsiina Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article presents a qualitative assessment of the current accounting system at the enterprises of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beets of NAAS of Ukraine on the example of Yaltushkiv Experimental Breeding Station.
It has been found that in recent decades, digital transformation has become relevant not only at the enterprise level, but also at the level of individual sectors of the economy and even the state. It is designed to simplify the work with large data sets, automate almost all activities, improve the interaction of citizens with the state, customers with companies, enterprises and the state as a whole.
Peculiarities of the introduction of the modern information technologies for conducting automated accounting at enterprises are investigated. The characteristics of modern software products on the domestic market are given, which allowed to make proposals for the selection of software for automation of accounting at ESIC «Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium» (Yaltushkiv Experimental Breeding Station of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beets NAAS of Ukraine) in favor of BAS «Accounting».
The importance of the automated form of accounting, which optimizes the work of the accounting department, will ensure the maximum savings of working time, the highest productivity and most importantly – information security of the enterprise. It is noted that the human factor also plays an important role in the development of the digitalization system, as special attention needs to be paid to continuous staff improvement, development and skills development.
Prospects for the use of the domestic software products, which are the basis for creating a highly organized environment, where at a new, high quality level, will be able to conduct daily operations and monitor and analyze the state of the enterprise, which will allow to make the science-based management decisions.
1. Bezdushna, Yu.S., & Mykulskyi, V.S. (2018). Avtomatyzatsiia upravlinskoho obliku: aktualnist ta perspektyvy [Automation of management accounting: relevance and prospects]. Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnia – Eastern Europe: Economy, Business and Governance, 6, 17, 631-635 [in Ukrainian].
2. Blyzniuk, I.M. (2008). Informatsiina bezpeka Ukrainy ta zakhody yii zabezpechennia [Information on the security of Ukraine and come in and security]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrainy – Scientific Visnik of the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, 5, 206-214 [in Ukrainian].
3. Dydych, S.O., Dombrovskyi, O.I., Kotsiuban, H.P., & Oliinyk, O.S. (2014). Problemy vprovadzhennia prykladnoho prohramnoho zabezpechennia [Problems of application software implementation]. Problemy informatyzatsii ta upravlinnia – Problems of informatization and management, 2 (46), 20-26 [in Ukrainian].
4. Dudatiev, A.V. (2017). Modeli informatsiinoi pidtrymky upravlinnia kompleksnoiu informatsiinoiu bezpekoiu [Models of information support for integrated information security management]. Radioelektronika, informatyka, upravlinnia – Radioelectronics, computer science, management, 1, 107-114 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ihnatenko, M.M., & Sarapina, O.A. (2018). Vplyv avtomatyzatsii obliku ta finansovoi zvitnosti na bezpeku pidpryiemstv [The impact of automation of accounting and financial reporting on the security of enterprises]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu – Economic Bulletin of the University, 38, 47-53. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31470/2306-546X-2018-38-47-53 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, G.M., & Shynkovych, A.V. (2020). Otsinka orhanizatsiino-informatsiinoho zabezpechennia antykryzovoho upravlinnia ahroformuvan [Assessment of organizational and information support of crisis management of agricultural formations]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 1 (49), 7-23. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-1-1 [in Ukrainian].
7. Koval, O.V. (2019). Avtomatyzatsiia bukhhalterskoho obliku na silskohospodarskomu pidpryiemstvi v suchasnykh umovakh [Automation of accounting at an agricultural enterprise in modern conditions]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 6 (46), 136-141. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2019-6-15 [in Ukrainian].
8. Nakonechna, N.V. (2010). Avtomatyzovani oblikovi systemy yak instrument zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva [Automated accounting systems as a tool to ensure the economic security of the enterprise]. Naukovyi visnyk Lvivskoho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav. Seriia ekonomichna – Scientific Bulletin of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. The series is economic, 2, 233-238 [in Ukrainian].
9. Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Site of the State statistics service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
10. Pravdyuk, N.L., Lepetan, I.M., & Burko, K.V. (2020). Taktychnyj ta strategichnyj menedzhment pidpryyemstv: oblikovyj aspekt [Tactical and strategic management of enterprises: accounting aspect]. Vinnytsia: Vydavnytstvo FOP Kushnir Yu.V. [in Ukrainian].
11. Prokopova, O., & Harkusha, N. (2015). Informatsiine zabezpechennia pryiniattia upravlinskykh rishen v suchasnykh biznes-systemakh [Information support of management decisions in modern business systems]. Ekonomichnyi dyskurs – Economic discourse, 4, 117-125 [in Ukrainian].
12. Simakov, K.I., & Rudman, V.I. (2021). Analiz vprovadzhennia ta vykorystannia system avtomatyzatsii bukhhalterskoho obliku na vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstvakh [Analysis of the implementation and use of accounting automation systems at domestic enterprises]. Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu – Economic Bulletin of Donbass, 2 (64), 209-215. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12958/1817-3772-2021-2(64)-209-215 [in Ukrainian].
13. Skrypnyk, S.V., Franchuk, I.B., & Shepel, I.V. (2020). Osoblyvosti avtomatyzatsii obliku pidpryiemstv u suchasnykh umovakh [Features of automation of enterprise accounting in modern conditions]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 10, 39-45. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6806.2020.10.39 [in Ukrainian].
14. Sorokivska, O.A. (2010). Informatsiina bezpeka pidpryiemstva: novi zahrozy ta perspektyvy [Information security of the enterprise: new threats and prospects]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: Economic Sciences, 2, 2, 32-35 [in Ukrainian].
15. Stetsiuk, L.S. (2014). Otsinka stanu informatsiinoho zabezpechennia analizu hospodarskoi diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Assessment of the state of information support for the analysis of economic activity of the enterprise]. Oblik i finansy – Accounting and finance, 3 (65), 136-141 [in Ukrainian].
16. Tytenko, L.V., & Kliuchko, O.O. Upravlinnia informatsiinymy ryzykamy oblikovoi systemy pidpryiemstva [Management of information risks of the accounting system of the enterprise]. Infrastruktura rynku – Market infrastructure, 42, 379-383. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32843/infrastruct42-64 [in Ukrainian].
17. El-dalabeeh, A.E. (2019). Тhe impact of accounting information systems development on improving ecommerce in the public shareholding industrial companies. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 23, 2. Retrieved from: https://www.abacademies.org/articles/The-Impact-of-Accounting-Information-Systems-Developmenton-Improving-E-Commerce-1528-2635-23-2-377.pdf [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "