SUPPLY CHAINS: BECOMING AND MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS IN MODERN CONDITIONS OF DIGITALIZATION
KOLIADENKO Svitlana – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of computer science and economic cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article substantiates changes in the current crisis state of the economy in Ukraine and the world as a result of cyclical fluctuations in economic processes, which is confirmed by studies of the classics of economic thought, in particular, the teachings of M.D. Kondratiev about economic waves, and reflects the current state of the economy. The connection of Kondratiev cycles with technological systems was studied and it was shown that the current state of the economy in the world corresponds to the fifth system predicted by the scientists with its features and corresponding characteristic conditions.
It is proved that the development of the economy at its current stage corresponds to the predicted trends, that is, the development of the world economy and some countries (such as, for example, Ukraine) has reached a level where globalization processes, including global warming, an ecological component, the level of socio-economic development of mankind, cannot develop as separate entities, but is an integral system of the development, where integral connections can be managed only as part of it. The system, in turn, is managed largely thanks to information communications, information technologies, etc.
It was determined that the production, distribution, movement and consumption of goods (including such a specific product as information), works, services is no longer possible by conventional means; the previously established logistical routes cannot keep up with changes in the modern dimension (especially in the period from December 2019, from the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and from February 24, 2022, with the beginning of the military aggression of the russian federation against Ukraine), therefore the use of tools, methods , the means offered by the digitalization of the modern economy are to a greater extent ways of solving issues that require immediate intervention.
It was noted that a number of problems arise when implementing digitalization in the modern economy, and even more so in the conditions of an aggravating economic crisis. These include: sharp deterioration of logistics service, disruption of established supply chains, lack of typical ready-made models for the use of information and communication technologies for companies, enterprises, and small businesses; lack of basic Internet coverage in some areas, insufficient number of computers in farms, ignorance of managers and insufficient number of specialists.
Areas of comprehensive systemic overcoming of the mentioned problems have been identified, which will contribute to improving the situation in the modern economy. The key to solving these issues should be logistics, which combines all the elements of the economic system into supply chains, and only their management in the modern economic conditions of digitalization will allow the economy to get out of the global crisis and enter a new cycle of its development.
1. Vykorystannia informatsijno-komunikatsijnykh tekhnolohij na pidpryiemstvakh. Ofitsijnyj sajt Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Use of information and communication technologies at enterprises. Official website of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
2. Tekhnolohichnyi ustrii. Vikipediia [Technological device. Wikipedia]. uk.wikipedia.org. Retrieved from: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekhnolohichnyj ustrij [in Ukrainian].
3. Lantsiuh postachannia. Vikipediia [Supply chain. Wikipedia]. uk.wikipedia.org. Retrieved from: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/ [in Ukrainian].
4. Halushka, Z.I. (2017). Ekonomichni ta sotsialni tsykly: osoblyvosti dynamiky i vzaiemozviazku [Logistics and Supply Chain: Challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic]. Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomika i menedzhment – Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanitarian University. Series: Economics and management, 23 (1), 4-7 [in Ukrainian].
5. Hirna, O.B. (2020). Lohistyka i lantsiuh postavok: vyklyky pandemii COVID-19 [Logistics and Supply Chain: Challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic]. Prychornomorski ekonomichni studii – Black Sea Economic Studies, 55-1, 87-93. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32843/bses.55-14 [in Ukrainian].
6. Honcharevych, S., & Scherbyna, A. (2022). Makroekonomichne doslidzhennia – Ukraina 2022/2024 [Macroeconomic research – Ukraine 2022/2024]. capital-times.com. Retrieved from: https://www.capital-times.com/makroekonomika-2022-2024/?fbclid=IwAR1LHNA4TC-SKj04zcmK792cMZVn8g_sFtLZR4BfHMFHHsS9uWc3H6RjJIo/ [in Ukrainian].
7. Honcharuk, I.V., Koval, O.V., & Starosud, V.I. (2022). Obgruntuvannia prohramnoho zabezpechennia dlia avtomatyzatsii obliku na Yaltushkivskij doslidno-selektsijnij stantsii IBK i TsB NAAN Ukrainy [Justification of the software for accounting automation at the Yaltushkiv research and selection station of the IBK and the Central Bank of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2 (60), 7-22. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2022-2-1 [in Ukrainian].
8. Didzhytalizatsiia – sposib rozvytku biznesu [Digitization is a way of business development]. ua.scallium.pro. Retrieved from: https://ua.scallium.pro/what-is-digital#:~:text [in Ukrainian].
9. Kaletnik, G.M., & Tomliak, T.S. (2022). Aktualni problemy zemelnykh vidnosyn v umovakh voiennoho stanu ta shliakhy ikh vyrishennia [Actual problems of land relations under martial law and ways to solve them]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2 (60), 79-97. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2022-2-6 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kaletnik, G.M., & Shynkovych, A.V. (2020). Otsinka orhanizatsiinoinformatsiinoho zabezpechennia antykryzovoho upravlinnia ahroformuvan [Assessment of organizational and information support of crisis management of agricultural formations]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 1 (49), 7-23. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-1-1 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kachurovskyi, V.Ye. (2010). Informatsiina lohistyka [Information logistics]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». Seriia: «Lohistyka» – Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: «Logistics», 690, 53-58 [in Ukrainian].
12. Krykavskyi, Ye.V., & Nakonechna, T.V. (2016). Vid kholodnoi lohistyky do lantsiuhiv kholodnykh postavok [From cold logistics to cold supply chains]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». Seriia: «Lohistyka» – Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: «Logistics», 846, 79-84 [in Ukrainian].
13. Mazur, V.A., Mazur, K.V., & Pantsyreva, H.V. (2022). Vyrobnytstvo i eksport zernovykh ta zernobobovykh kultur v umovakh vijskovoho stanu [Production and export of grain and leguminous crops under martial law]. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Agriculture and forestry, 3 (26), 66-76. DOI: 10.37128/2707-5826-2022-3-5 [in Ukrainian].
14. Medzhybovska, N. (2011). Suchasni tendentsii upravlinnia lantsiuhamy postavok [Modern trends in supply chain management]. Pratsi Odeskoho politekhnichnoho universytetu – Proceedings of the Odessa Polytechnic University, 1 (35), 283-288 [in Ukrainian].
15. Mudrak, R. (2022). Vplyv rosiisko-ukrainskoi viiny na hlobalne ta vnutrishnie prodovolche zabezpechennia [The impact of the Russian-Ukrainian war on global and domestic food security]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Series: Economic Sciences, 3, 294-298. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31891/2307-5740-2022-306-3-44 [in Ukrainian].
16. Orlova, V. (2022). V Ukraini sformovano stratehichnyi zapas yizhi na kilka rokiv. UNIAN [Ukraine has a strategic food supply for several years. UNIAN]. unian.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.unian.ua/society/prodzapas-v-ukrajini-sformovano-prodovolchiy-zapas-yakogo-vistachit-na-kilkarokiv-novini-ukrajini11764891.html [in Ukrainian].
17. Pokhylchenko, O.A. (2019). Trendy lohistyky ta Supply chain management v proektsii transformatsiinykh zmin Industry 4.0 [Trends in logistics and supply chain management in the projection of transformational changes of Industry 4.0]. Intelekt XXI – Intelligence XXI, 3, 149-154 [in Ukrainian].
18. Pokhylchenko, O.A. (2020). Tsyfrovi tekhnolohii v lohistytsi: pidvodni kameni [Digital technologies in logistics: pitfalls]. XIII Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiya «Marketynh i lohistyka v systemi menedzhmentu» – XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference «Marketing and logistics in the management system». (pp. 113-115). Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky [in Ukrainian].
19. Suvoryi eksport 2022: yak pid chas viiny prodaty ukrainske zerno ta zapobihty prodovolchii katastrofi u sviti? [Strict export 2022: how to sell Ukrainian grain during the war and prevent a food catastrophe in the world?]. latifundist.com. Retrieved from: https://latifundist.com/spetsproekt/969-suvorij-eksport-2022-yak-pid-chas-vijni-prodati-ukrayinske-zerno-ta-zapobigti-prodovolchij-katastrofi-u-sviti [in Ukrainian].
20. Chukhrai, N.I., & Hirna, O.B. (2007). Formuvannia lantsiuha postavok: pytannia teorii ta praktyky [Supply chain formation: issues of theory and practice]. Lviv: «Intelekt-Zakhid» [in Ukrainian].
21. Grain: World Markets and Trade. apps.fas.usda.gov. Retrieved from: https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/grain.pdf [in English].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "