TAX INNOVATIONS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE EFFICIENCY OF THE TAX SYSTEM
GUDZENKO Nataliya – PhD, associate professor, assistant professor of accounting and taxation
sectors of the economy Department. Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. (21008, Vinnytsia,
Soniachna str. 3, е-mail: email@example.com).
KORPANIUK Tetiana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate
Professor of the Department of Accounting and Taxation in the fields of Economy Vinnytsia National
Agrarian University (21008 Vinnitsa, 3 Soniachna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
PLAKHTII Tetiana – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of
the Department of Accounting and Taxation in the fields of Economy Vinnytsia National Agrarian
University (21008 Vinnitsa, 3 Soniachna str., e-mail: email@example.com)
The main characteristics of the current tax system are considered, its advantages and disadvantages
The systems of direct and indirect taxation in Ukraine are investigated, their features and problems
of functioning are revealed and characterized. The reasons for the imperfection of certain types of direct
and indirect taxes are determined, and directions for improving the mechanism of their collection are
proposed considering the experience of European countries. The peculiarities of the development of
domestic taxation are substantiated in order to optimize the tax burden, reduce tax pressure on
entrepreneurial structures taking into account the European integration course of the state development.
The impact of changes in the tax legislation in the part of tax rates and taxation objects on the
possibility of increasing the revenue of the budget and fulfilling the functions of stimulating economic
development by taxes is described. The proposals on optimizing the tax system and reducing the tax burden
1. Andrushchenko, V.L., & Tuchak, T. V. (2016). Podatkova derzhava: monoghrafija [Tax state:
a monograph]. Kyiv: Alerta [in Ukrainian].
2. Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. (2010). Podatkovyi kodeks Ukrainy [The Tax Code of Ukraine].
zakon5.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17.
3. Derzhavna fiskalna sluzhba Ukrainy [State fiscal service of Ukraine]. sfs.gov.ua. Retreived from
http://sfs.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna kaznacheiska sluzhba Ukrainy [The State treasury service of Ukraine].
treasury.gov.ua. Retreived from https://www.treasury.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
5. Ukrainske tovarystvo ekonomichnykh svobod [Ukrainian Economic Freedoms Foundation].
ueff.org. Retrieved from https://ueff.org [in Ukrainian].
6. Tolochko, V.M., & Muzyka, T.F. (2011). Ohliad mekhanizmu stiahuvannia podatkiv v Ukraini
ta deiakykh krainakh svitu [Overview of the tax collection mechanism in Ukraine and in some countries
of the world]. Sovremennaya farmatsiya, С. 71-74. Retrieved from http://dspace.nuph.edu.ua/
handle/123456789/10108 [in Ukrainian].
7. Podatok na dokhody fizychnykh osib ta podatok na sotsialne zabezpechennia dlia kompanii,
mizhnarodnyi dosvid. Informatsiina dovidka [Individual income tax and social security tax for companies,
international experience. Information help]. euinfocenter.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from
http://euinfocenter.rada.gov.ua/uploads/documents/29359.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Sidelnykova, L.P., & Naidenko, O.Ie. (2017). Realizatsiia pryntsypu sotsialnoi spravedlyvosti v
opodatkuvanni fizychnykh osib [Implementation of the principle of social justice in the taxation of
individuals]. Ekonomika rozvytku - Development Economics, 2, 86-96 [in Ukrainian].
9. Plakhtii, T. F. (2018). Podatkova znyzhka z podatku na dokhody fizychnykh osib: poriadok
zastosuvannia ta dokumentalne pidtverdzhennia [Tax abatement on personal income tax: application
procedure and documentary assignment]. EKONOMIKA. FINANSY. MENEDZhMENT: aktualjni pytannja
nauky i praktyky – EСONOMY. FINANСES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practical
activity, 3, 125-143 [in Ukrainian].
10. Vietskaya, O.V. (2018). Sovremennyie tendentsii v nalogooblozhenii pribyili korporatsiy: perspektivyi naloga na vyivedennyiy capital [Modern trends in corporate income taxation: perspectives of the withdrawn capital tax]. Ekonomika promyslovosti – Economy of industry, 2 (82), 24-49 [in Ukrainian].
11. Chaika, V.V. (2017). Podatkova polityka Ukrainy: teoretyko-pravovyi aspekt: monoghrafija [Tax policy of Ukraine: theoretical and legal aspect: a monograph]. Irpin: Universytet DFS Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "