THE CURRENT STATE AND PROBLEMS OF ENSURING THE OPTIMAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT THE FARMS OF VINNYTSIA REGION
ZUBAR Ivan – Lecturer of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 141/52, Knyaziv Koriatovichiv Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the main problems of development of agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy, among which, as the main one, is defined the problem of the low level of material and technical support for small forms of agricultural business.
It is noted that the volume of investments depends on the material and technical state of enterprises, which, in turn, affects the efficiency of agricultural production. Farming is a key figure in ensuring the country's food security and the development of rural areas.
A brief review of the chronology of the development of farms in the region has been conducted, as a result, it has been established that by the land area of those farms constitutes a significant share, but in terms of gross production, they lag behind. Hence it was concluded that the reason for this is their low technical and technological provision, what is supported by calculations.
The methodology for calculating the stake of equipment according to its capacity per unit of treated area, what will ensure an individual approach to each farm is developed. It is suggested to organize a complex of technical support for the farms under study on the conditions of cooperation.
1. Naumenko O.A. Materialno-tekhnichna baza i vyrobnytstvo produktsii tvarynnytstva u fermerskykh hospodarstvakh / O. A. Naumenko, Ie. Z. Petrusha, S. A. Nahornii // Visnyk KhNTU. – 2014. – Vyp. 144. – Pp. 97-102.
2. Kaletnik H.M. Stratehiko-instytutsiini zasady efefktyvnosti vykorystannia potentsialu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky / H. M. Kaletnik // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2015. – № 1. – Pp. 5-9.
3. Mazur A.H. Metodolohiia doslidzhennia zmistu ta sutnosti malykh form hospodariuvannia v silskii mistsevosti / A. H. Mazur, T. V. Kolesnyk // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2017 – № 4. – Pp. 19-31.
4. Ofitsiynyy sayt Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny [Elektronnyy resurs]. – Tochka dostupu: http://rada.gov.ua.
5. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnyi komitet statystyky Ukrainy [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Tochka dostupu: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
6. Mazur A.H. Hospodarstva naselennia yak ekonomichna katehoriia ta sub’iekt oblashtuvannia silskykh terytorii / A. H. Mazur, O. V. Dmytryk // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2016. – № 11. – Pp. 7-20.
7. Makarenko P.M. Tekhnichna osnashchenist zernovoho kompleksu Ukrainy: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku / P.M. Makarenko, M. V. Bardadym // Ahrosvit. – 2010. – № 5. – Pp. 11-14.
8. Hnatyshyn L.B. Normatyvni metody vyznachennia potreby fermerskykh hospodarstv u tekhnichnykh zasobakh [Elektronnyi resurs] / L. B. Hnatyshyn // Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy. – 2012. – Vyp. 22.4. – Pp. 134-140.
9. Nesterenko S.A. Orhanizatsiia tekhnichnoho zabezpechennia vyrobnytstva v fermerskykh hospodarstvakh [Elektronnyi resurs] / S. A. Nesterenko, I. V. Ahieieva // Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky). – 2014. – № 4.
10. Sait ofitsiinoho dystryb’iutora silskohospodarskoi tekhniky kompanii “Ahroresursˮ [Elektronnyi resurs]. – tochka dostupu: https://agroresurs-a.prom.ua.
11. Ofitsiinyi sait ministerstva aharnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy [Elektronnyi resurs]. – tochka dostupu: http://www.minagro.gov.ua.
12. Kyrychenko O. Kredytuvannia malykh ta serednikh pidpryiemstv ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky // Bankivska sprava. – 2011. – №3. – Pp. 31-47.
13. Kaletnik H.M. Ipotechne kredytuvannia v silskomu hospodarstvi Ukrainy / H. M. Kaletnik // Ekonomika APK. – 2013. – № 7. – Pp. 58-63.
14. Hnatyshyn L.B. Malii O. H. Problemy kredytnoho zabezpechennia ahrobiznesu / O.H. Malii // Aktualni problemy innovatsiinoi ekonomiky. – 2017. – № 2. – Pp. 82-89.
15. Ahieieva I.V. Materialno-tekhnichne zabezpechennia fermerskykh hospodarstv / I.V. Ahieieva // Universytetski naukovi zapysky. – 2013. – № 2. – Pp. 165–170
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "