THE CURRENT STATE OF ATTRACTION OF INVESTMENTS INTO THE AGRARIAN SECTOR OF UKRAINE'S ECONOMY
KYSH Liydmila - Сandidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of
design and information technologies is in an economy, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008,
Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The importance of investments for economic development of the country is analyzed. Investigated
capital investments by types of economic activity in Ukraine. The structure of direct investments and the
share of investments directed to the agrarian sector are analyzed. For the analysis of investment directions
the gross value added by types of economic activity in Ukraine, in actual prices, was investigated. It is
substantiated that analyzing the current state of investment attraction in the agrarian sector of the economy
should focus on agrarian holdings. Currently, they are the main exporters of agricultural products,
respectively, they have working capital for investment in order to improve the quality of products produced.
It is proved that reforming the economy in Ukraine should first of all take into account the priorities o f
ensuring food security, the development of the socio-economic sector, the formation of stable food
integration relations on the territory of the country, with the involvement of the competitive base of all of
them, without exception, of commodity producers. In the context of European integration processes, the
urgent need is to reform the system of investment support for the export of final products.
1. Kaletnik, H.M., Hunko, I.V. (2017). Innovatsiini platformy orhanizatsii naukovo-dyskusiinykh
molodizhnykh maidanchykiv u konteksti yevrointehratsiinoho rozvytku ahrarnoi ekonomiky [Innovative
Platforms for Organizing Scientific Discussion Youth Sites in the Context of European Integration of
Agrarian Economics]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky-Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice, 4, 7-18 [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik, H.М. et al. (2017). Rekomendatsiyi z rozroblennya dorozhn'oyi investytsiynoyi karty
rozvytku ahrarnoho rayonu [Recommendations for the Development of a Investment Road Map for the
Development of the Agrarian Region]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
3. Analitychna dovidka. Stan innovatsiynoyi diyal'nosti ta diyal'nosti u sferi transfertu tekhnolohiy
v Ukrayini u 2016 rotsi. [Analytical Reference. The state of Innovation Activities and Activities in the
Field of Technology Transfer in Ukraine in 2016]. (n.d.). www.uintei.kiev.ua Retrieved from
http://www.uintei.kiev.ua. [in Ukrainian].
4. Ofitsiinyi sait derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official Web-site of the State Statistics
Service of Ukraine] ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://ukrstat.gov.ua./ [in Ukrainian].
5. Dankevych, Y., Dankevych, V., Chaikin, O. (2016). Ecologically certified agricultural production
management system development. Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific
EJournal, 2(4), 5–16. Retrieved from https://econpapers.repec.org/article/agsareint/256860.htm
6. Verner, I.Ie. (Eds.). (2017). Ukraina u tsyfrakh 2016 [Ukraine in Figures 2016]. Kyiv: State
Statistics Service of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
7.Derzhstat Ukrainy. Ofitsiinyi sait. [Site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine] (2017).
ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http:// www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
8. Tovsta, T.L. (2009). Investytsiinyi faktor rozvytku kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy
[Investment factor of food industry development in Ukraine]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments:
practice and experience, 2, 18-20 [in Ukrainian].
9. Тunitska, Ju. M. (2017). Instrumentarii zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti eksportu produktsii
kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [The Instrumentarium for Providing the Competitiveness of Exports of the
Food Industry Products of Ukraine]. Biznes Inform – Business Inform, 10, 85-93 [in Ukrainian].
10. Rust, A.M. & Suyazov, V.N. (2010). Biznes-model innovatsionnogo razvitiya predpriyatiya
[Business model of Innovative enterprise development]. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo
tehnicheskogo universiteta – Herald of Saratov state technical university, 4 (49), 252-257. Retrieved from
http://lib.sstu.ru [in Russian].
11. Davlietbaieva, N.B. (2015). Teoretychni zasady innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv kharchovoi
promyslovosti [Theoretical foundations of innovative development of food industry enterprises]. Naukovyi
visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu – Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University, (Vols. 2), (pp.
77- 80). Kherson: Scientific Journal of Kherson State University [in Ukrainian].
12. Sobkevych, O.V., Sukhorukov, A.I., Shevchenko, A.V. et al. (2013). Innovatsiinyi rozvytok
promyslovosti yak skladova strukturnoi transformatsii ekonomiky Ukrainy. analitychna dopovid [Innovative
development of industry as a component of the structural transformation of the Ukrainian economy: an analytical
report]. (n.d.). www.niss.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.niss.gov.ua Kyiv: NISD [in Ukrainian].
13. Popova, O.L. (2014). Osnovy harmonizatsii ahrarnoho i silskoho rozvytku v suchasnii ahrarnii
politytsi [Fundamentals of Harmonization of Agrarian and Rural Development in the Modern Agrarian
Policy]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine,10, 32-43 [in Ukrainian].
14. Popova, O.L. (2009). Stalyi rozvytok ahrosfery Ukrainy: polityka i mekhanizmy [Sustainable
Development of the Agrosphere of Ukraine: Politics and Mechanisms]. (pp. 179-183). Kyiv : National
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Economics and Forecasting [in Ukrainian].
15. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom,
Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamychlenamy z inshoi storony [On
the Association Agreement between Ukraine, on the One Part, and the European Union, the European
Atomic Energy Community and Their Respective Member States on the Other Part] (n.d.). kmu.gov.ua
Retrieved from http://www.kmu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
16. Statistical Yearbook “Land Governance Monitoring in Ukraine: 2016-2017” (n.d.).
www.kse.org.ua/en/research-policy/land/governance-monitoring/yearbook-2016-2017/ Retrieved from
17. Mashtaler, V.O. (2017). Resursnyi potentsial pidpryiemstva ta napriamky pidvyshchennia
efektyvnosti yoho vykorystannia [Resource potential of the enterprise and directions of increase of
efficiency of its use]. (n.d.). dspace.tneu.edu.ua. Retrieved from http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua [in Ukrainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "