THE ECONOMIC MODEL OF GERMANY AS A FACTOR OF SOCIAL STABILITY OF DIGITAL SOCIETY
Dzhedzhula Olena - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna st, е-mail: DzedzhulaO@ukr.net.
The article highlights the results of the analysis of the economic model of Germany and its impact on the social stability of society in the context of globalization and the development of digital technologies. The social orientation and sustainability of the German economy provides high standards of living for the population according to criteria such as the level of social stratification of society and poverty, unemployment and inflation, medical care, food security, a well-developed infrastructure, affordable and quality education. The priorities of the German economic model are aimed at investing in human capital, developing a socially significant economy, and overcoming the difference in incomes of the rich and poor. Particularly important factors have been identified that ensure the efficiency and prospects of the economic model of Germany: investments, the presence of leading markets, innovations in all sectors of production, digitalization in all spheres of human activity, the development of basic research, support for startups as a source of investment, trade liberalization; strong cooperation; digital technology-based technology leadership; efficient agriculture; professionally oriented education system. The digital economy, based on a qualitatively new type of information and telecommunication technologies, covers and transforms all spheres of modern production and social life in Germany, which contributes to its position in the world and improves the welfare of the population. When designing the German experience on the Ukrainian economy, to ensure the stability of society in our country, the priorities should be: orientation of the economy to high standards of quality of life, human rights and democracy, taking into account opportunities; trade policy in the context of globalization as an important tool to fill the budget; investments as drivers of population growth and employment; increased attention to services, digital commerce, raw materials, innovation and small and medium enterprises.
1. Vypusk "Ukrayina u 2020-2021 rokakh: Naslidky pandemiyi. Konsensus-prohnoz "(Kviten 2020). Retrieved from: https: // www. me. gov. ua/ Documents (data zvernennya 02.05.2020).
2. Vsesvitniy bank. [ Retrieved from: https: //www.weforum.org /about/world (data zvernennya 12.06.2020).
3. Vsesvitniy ekonomichnyy forum [World Economic Forum]. Retrieved from: https: //www.weforum.org /about/world (data zvernennya 12.06.2020).
4. Honcharuk I.V., Tomashchuk I.V. (2018). Derzhavne rehulyuvannya rozvytku resursnoho potentsialu silskykh terytoriy: zahalnyy aspekt [State regulation of resource potential development of rural areas: general aspect].
Ekonomіka, fіnansi, menedjment: aktualnі pitannya nauki і praktiki – Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 4(32), 19-30. Retrieved from: http://repository.vsau.org/getfile.php/15769.pdf [in Ukranian].
5. Ivanenko V.I., Dudarenko S.V. (2017). Analiz protsesu pobudovy sotsialʹnoyi rynkovoyi ekonomiky u Nimechchyni u 1949-1958 rokakh [Analysis of the process of building a social market economy in Germany in 1949-1958]. Molodyy vchenyy - A young scientist, 1 (41), 598-604 [in Ukranian].
6. Kaletnik G.M., Pryshlyak N.V. (2017). Vyrobnytstvo ta sertyfikatsiya orhanichnoyi produktsiyi: dosvid SSHA [Production and certification of organic products: the experience of the United States]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansi. Menedjment: aktualnі pitannya nauki і praktiki – Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 9, 72 [in Ukranian].
7. MVF prohnozuye padinnya svitovoyi ekonomiky u 2020 rotsi na 3%. Retrieved from: https: // www. epravda. com.ua/news /2020/04/14/ 659380 (data zvernennya 10.05.2020).
8. Melnychuk O. V. (2017). German-Ukrainian cooperation in the humanitarian sphere (1990s - early XXI century). Сandidate's thesis. Lviv: Ivan Franko National University [in Ukranian].
9. Nimechchyna Ohlyad rynku. Retrieved from: (data zvernennya 02.04.2020).
10. Protsenko I.M. (2016). Private law principles of regulation of trade relations in Germany. Сandidates thesis. Kyiv: Institute of State and Law [in Ukranian].
11. Taran A. YU. (2018). Intehralnyy pokaznyk otsinky tekhnolohichnoho liderstva Nimechchyny v ekonomichniy systemi YES [Integral indicator for assessing Germanys technological leadership in the EU economic system]. Efektyvna ekonomika - Efficient economy, 2, 24-36 [in Ukranian].
12. Broyaka A. & Khayeyetska O. (2020). Bezrobittya yak holovna sotsialno-ekonomichna problema rozvytku suspilstva [Unemployment as a major socio-economic problem of society development]. Polskyy zhurnal nauky ˗ Polish journal of science, 27 (2), 57-67 [in Ukranian].
13. Deutsche Wirtschaft schafft nur ein Mini-Plus. Retrieved from: (data zvernennya 02.06.2020).
14. Deutsche Wirtschaft bricht ein. Retrieved from: (data zvernennya 16.04.2020).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "