THE FEATURES AND CONTENT OF HOSPITALITY INNOVATION
STAVSKA Yulia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of International Management, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Vinnytsia, 29/65, Antonov Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article emphasizes the importance and relevance of innovation in hospitality. As a result of the research, the definition of the concept of “hospitality industry” is formulated, which is considered by the author in terms of interrelations between the hospitality industry and tourist and hotel industries. The service character of innovations in hospitality industry is revealed. As a result of the study the approaches to the definition of “innovation” are given, besides, criteria for defining the concept of innovation in the hospitality industry have been formulated taking into account the specifics of the hospitality industry. The concept of innovations in the hospitality industry is defined. The approaches to the understanding of service innovations in the hospitality industry are considered. The classification of innovations in the hospitality industry is proposed. The research of hospitality industry has allowed to reveal its content, specificity and tendencies of its innovative development. The innovations have been identified as an important factor in the development of the hospitality industry.
1. Al'-Nsur A. A. Ynnovatsyy v sfere usluh : vidy i podkhody k klassifikatsii / A.A. Al'-Nsur // Vestnyk Rossiiskoy akademii estestvennykh nauk. – 2013. – № 17. – Pp. 62-65.
2. Druker P.F. Biznes ta innovatsiyi = Innovation and Entrepreneurship / P.F. Druker; per. z anhl. i red. K. S. Holovyns'koho. ‒ M. : Vil'yams, 2007. – 423 p.
3. Doslidzhennya INSEAD: Hlobal'nyy Indeks Innovatsiy 2012 [Elektronnyy resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: www.gtmarket.ru.
4. Zhukova T. Innovatsiyi v hotel'nomu biznesi [Elektronnyy resurs] / T. Zhukova. - Portal hotel'noho biznesu . – Rezhym dostupu : http://www.hotelline.ru.
5. Mayls Y. Servisni innovatsiyi v XXI stolitti / Y. Mayls // Forsayt. – 2011. – № 2. – Pp. 4-15.
6. Kaletnik H.M. Innovatsiini modeli upravlinnia stratehichnym ekonomichnym potentsialom suchasnykh ekonomichnykh system / H.M. Kaletnik, H.M. Zabolotnyi, S.V. Kozlovskyi // Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. – 2011. – № 4. – Pp. 3-11.
7. Levytska I.V. Efektyvnist innovatsiinoi diialnosti v hotelno–restorannomu biznesi / I.V. Levytska // Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini. – 2012. – № 12. – Pp. 87-93.
8. Pokhomchykova O.O. Osoblyvosti innovatsiy u sferi posluh (na prykladi industriyi hostynnosti) / O.O. Pokhomchykova // Servis plus. – 2014. – № 4/8. – Pp. 45-52.
9. Strategіja іnnovacіjnogo rozvitku Ukraїni na 2010- 2020 roki v umovah globalіzacіjnih viklikіv (proektіv) [Elektronnij resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http://www.zakon.gov.ua.
10. Shapovalova O.M. Innovatsiyna diyal'nist', yak osnova pidvyshchennya konkurentospromozhnosti hotel'noho hospodarstva / O.M. Shapovalova // Visnyk Skhidnoukrayins'koho natsional'noho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalya. – 2013. – № 16 (205) – Pp. 224-228.
11. Barras R. Towards a Theory of Innovation in Services / R. Barras // Research Policy. – 1986. – № 15 – Pp. 161-173.
12. Bolwijn P. Manufacturing in the 1990s: Productivity, Flexibility, and Innovation / R. Bolwijn, T. Kumpe // Long Range Planning. – 1990. – № 23. – Pр. 44-57.
13. Chang S. Promoting innovation in hospitality companies through human resource management practices [Эlektronnыy resurs] / S. Changa, Y. Gongb, C. Shumb // International Journal of Hospitality Management. – 2011. – 330. – URL : www.elsevier.com.
14. Den Hertog P. Capabilities for Managing Service Innovation: Towards a Conceptual Framework / Den Hertog P., Van der Aa W., De Jong M.W. // Journal of Service Management. – 2010. – Vol. 21. – № 4. – Pp. 490-514.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "