THE FEATURES OF TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING IN AGRICULTURE
GERMANIUK Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Agrarian Management and Marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article highlights specific features of marketing in agriculture. It is emphasized that key condition for successful development of agricultural marketing is the orientation of farms to ensure their own competitive advantages. Essence of the category «marketing» is revealed. In general, the latter is characterized as a process of promoting goods from producer to buyers, at the level of an individual enterprise – as a mechanism to ensure ways of planning of activity, pricing and distribution of products.
The core principles are presented, on the basis of which the algorithm of agro marketing functioning is developed. It is substantiated that during their own activity agricultural enterprises should take into account the following marketing features: dependence of production volumes on natural and climatic conditions; the importance of products for the population; seasonality of production; variety of forms of ownership and management; different levels of marketing activity; imperfect legislative base.
It is committed a brief overview of the current economic situation in the Ukrainian agricultural sector. We believe that the improvement of the state of development of the domestic agricultural sphere will be facilitated by more active involvement of digital approaches in product promotion. It is approved that the introduction of digital marketing at foreign agricultural enterprises provides great benefits for their successful activity. It is founded, that digital marketing is a marketing strategy to improve the sale of goods and services based on use of digital channels (advertising on radio, contextual internet ads) to attract and retain customers.
Structural components of digital marketing are considered and systematized. The key advantages of digital marketing are revealed. It is clarified that the most convenient means for agricultural producers regarding the improvement of degree of brand recognition is social networks and messengers, as they can be used to establish targeted advertising to neighboring towns or villages and provide feedback in a dialog format with consumers. It is concluded that traditional and digital marketing are a structural mechanism for promoting products on the platform of various communication channels.
1. Kotler, F., & Armstronh, H. (2009). Osnovy marketynhu [Basics of marketing]. Moskva: Viliams [in Ukrainian].
2. Uolker, O., & Bojd, Kh. (2006). Marketynhova stratehiia [Marketing strategy]. Moskva: Vershyna [in Ukrainian].
3. Kolz, R.L., & Jul, Dzh.N. (2000). Marketing sel'skohozjajstvennoj produkcii [Marketing of agricultural products]. Moskva: Kolos [in Russian].
4. Khrapkina, V.V., & Kuznietsova, K.V. (2019). Rol marketynhovykh doslidzhen u zabezpechenni efektyvnoi roboty pidpryiemstv [The role of marketing research to provide efficiency of the enterprises]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 5 (45), 64-72. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2019-5-7 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kovalchuk, V.V. (2018). Marketynhova stratehiia pidpryiemstva: sut poniattia, osoblyvosti formuvannia v suchasnykh umovakh hospodariuvannia [Marketing strategy of the enterprise: essence of the concept and features of formation in modern economic conditions]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 9 (37), 156-165 [in Ukrainian].
6. Lutsiak, V.V., & Kolesnyk, T.V. (2019). Doslidzhennia suchasnykh problem formuvannia marketynhovykh kanaliv rozpodilu produktsii malykh ta serednikh fermerskykh hospodarstv [Research of modern problems of formation of marketing channels of distribution of production of small and average farms]. Teoriia, metodolohiia i praktyka hospodarsko-finansovoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv – Theory, methodology and practice of economic and financial activities of enterprises. (pp. 187-195). Poltava: TsFEND, PP «Astraia» [in Ukrainian].
7. Mazur, K.V. (2020). Innovatsijnyj rozvytok ahrarnoho rynku: doslidzhennia suchasnykh tendentsij ta stratehij [Innovative development of the agricultural market: research of modern tendencies and strategies]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 4 (54), 67-82. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-4-5 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kaletnik, G.M., & Yemchyk, T.V. (2020). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorij v Ukraini [State regulation of socio-economic development of rural areas in Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2 (52), 7-22. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-2-1 [in Ukrainian].
9. Vasyltsiv, N.M., & Rozhko, N.Ya. (2018). Suchasni trendy digital-marketynhu [Modern trends in digital-marketing]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Economy and society, 15, 232-236 [in Ukrainian].
10. Ilchenko, T. (2019). Osoblyvosti marketynhu v ahrobiznesi [Features of marketing in agribusiness]. Agrosvit – Agroworld, 20, 19-23. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6792.2019.20.19 [in Ukrainian].
11. Erlygina, E.G., & Jamanov, A.A. (2020). Osobennosti marketingovoj sistemy na predprijatijah agropromyshlennogo kompleksa [Features of the marketing system at the enterprises of the agro-industrial complex]. Bjulleten nauki i praktiki – Science and Practice Newsletter, 5, 244-248 [in Russian].
12. Kabanenko, M.N., Ugrimova, S.N., & Kabanenko, A.E. (2020). Osobennosti marketingovoj dejatelnosti selskohozjajstvennyh predprijatij [Particularities of agricultural enterprises marketing activity]. Kreativnaya ekonomika – Creative economy, 14 (12), 3367-3380. DOI: 10.18334/ce.14.12.111480 [in Russian].
13. Ahrosektor u pike – prychyny padinnia vyrobnytstva silskohospodarskoi produktsii v Ukraini [The agricultural sector is at its peak – the reasons for the decline in agricultural production in Ukraine]. agropolit.com. Retrieved from: https://agropolit.com/spetsproekty/813-agrosektor-v-pike-prichini-padinnya-virobnitstva-silskogospodarskoyi-produktsiyi-v-ukrayini [in Ukrainian].
14. Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Site of the State statistics service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Lylyk, I. Rynok marketynhovykh doslidzhen v Ukraini 2020 rik: ekspertna otsinka ta analiz UAM [Market research market in Ukraine 2020: expert assessment and analysis of UAM]. Retrieved from: http://uam.in.ua/upload/iblock/ e9c/e9cd2f5aad7d7d9f72b0ab60b8ab1536.pdf [in Ukrainian].
16. Cheplev, V.E. (2020). Teoreticheskie i prakticheskie aspekty primenenija digital-marketinga v APK [Theoretical and practical aspects of the application of digital marketing in the agro-industrial complex]. Retrieved from: https://obe.ru/journal/vypusk-2020-g-1-17-mart/cheplev-v-e-teoreticheskie-i-prakticheskie -aspekty-primeneniya-digital- marketinga-v-apk/ [in Russian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "