THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE SHAPING OF UKRAINE'S FOREIGN ECONOMIC POLICY
STAVSKA Uliya – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of International Management, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna st., 3, e-mail email@example.com)
The article deals with the problems of realization and improvement of Ukraine's foreign economic policy in the conditions of globalization. The economic revival and self-determination of Ukraine, which are inextricably linked with its entry into the modern world economy, with the search for its place in the processes of globalization, are investigated.
The global tendencies of formation of the modern market economy, which characterize a new type of economic systems of the XXI century, which develop on a market basis while regulating the economic life of society by the state and maintaining the social stability of society, are found out. The problems of Ukraine's integration into the world economy have been identified. It is determined that the modern national economy is not simply included in the system of world relations, but is its active equal subject. The country's global competitiveness index and its rating have been formed.
The influence of globalization on the shaping of Ukraine's foreign economic policy is analyzed. It is proved that the choice of the model of development of the Ukrainian national-state economic system is caused not only by internal but also by external factors. Recommendations have been made to improve Ukraine's position on the world stage. The models of export-oriented or import-oriented production, which are determined by the goals of the foreign economic policy of the state, are considered. The examples of creation of production and investment model of economic relations at the enterprises of Ukraine are given.
Proposals for improvement of Ukraine's foreign economic policy have been elaborated, aimed at creating favorable conditions for regulating economic relations, which provide competitive advantages and attracting foreign investments in the conditions of globalization. Approaches have been established that determine the priorities of the country's foreign economic policy making, the strategy and tactics of which are determined by the socio-economic features of a particular country's development.
1. Вezpeka ta konkurentospromozhnist ekonomiky Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii : monohrafiia / O.S. Vlasiuk ta in. Kyiv: NISD, 2017. 384 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. The general rating list. Retrieved from: https://www.pravda.com.ua/cdn/graphics/ratings. (data zvernennia 01.15.2020).
3. Звягін А. Міжнародна торгівля: тенденції 2019 року. Retrieved from: https://yur-gazeta.com/publications/practice/zovnishnoekonomichna-diyalnist/mizhnarodna-torgivlya-tendenciyi-2019-roku.html (data zvernennia 01.15.2020).
4. Kaletnik G.M. (2010). Teorety`chni osnovy` modelyuvannya ta finansovo-ekonomichni rozraxunky` v menedzhmenti ta biznesi. [Theoretical basis of modeling and financial and economic calculations in management and business]. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
5. Mozhovyy O. M., Stukalo N. V. (2014). Intehratyvno-indeksnyy metod otsinyuvannya rivnya finansovoyi hlobalizatsiyi krayin svitu. [The integrative-index method of estimating the level of financial globalization of the countries of the world] Mizhnarodna ekonomichna polityka – The international economic policy, 8, 5-26 [in Ukrainian].
6. Site of analytical and financial information. Retrieved from: http://www. finance.com.ua. [in Ukrainian].
7. Stroiko T.V., Udovichenko O.R. (2018). Rozvytok ukrainskoi ekonomiky v umovakh hlobalizatsii: uroky irlandskoho dosvidu [ The development of the Ukrainian economy in the context of globalization: lessons from the Irish experience]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia natsionalnym hospodarstvom, 2018, 19, P. 240-245 [in Ukrainian].
8. Chmeruk T. Hlobalizatsiia svitovoi ekonomiky ta mistse Ukrainy unii. Retrieved from: https://ua.112.ua/mnenie/hlobalizatsiia-svitovoi-ekonomiky-ta-mistse-ukrainy-u-nii-428876.html (data zvernennia 15.01.2020).
9. Ukraina u hlobalnykh reitynhakh 2017-2018. Retrieved from: https://www.uifuture.org/post/ukraina-u-globalnih-rejtingah-2017-2018/ (data zvernennia 01.15.2020).
10. International property rights index 2016. (2016). Retrieved from: http://internationalpropertyrightsindex.org. (data zvernennia 25.01.2020).
11. Financial Stability (2018). Business Dictionary. Retrieved from: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/
12. The Global Competitiveness Index 2017-2018. (2018). The World Economic Forum. Retrieved from: http://widgets.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2018 (data zvernennia 15.01.2020).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "