THE IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY ON GLOBALIZATION
KOLIADENKO Svitlana – doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the department of computer science and economic cybernetics. Vinnitsa national agrarian university (21008, Vinnitsa, Soniachna st. 3, е-mail: email@example.com).
The article explores the main directions and trends of the modern economy – digital and its impact on globalization processes taking place in the modern world. Digital economy entered the modern definition is not so long ago, having gone through the difficult path of becoming both in the world and in Ukraine. Forming as a modern science, digital economy is becoming a feature of modern times: new terms, categories, concepts, tools are emerging and being introduced into scientific modernity.
Some terms have been proposed for use in modern economic science, including: digital co-working center, cross-platform with digital industry, digital hub studio, hub association, hackathon, internet of things; some of them have been interpreted by the author. The contemporary impact of the digital economy on globalization has been investigated and some trends, implications, which can positively affect the further development of the IT industry in the economy of the world and Ukraine, especially the development of small and medium-sized enterprises basis of economic development for the coming period, especially as the next wave of the global economic crisis approaches.
Although the term "digital economy" has long been used in the economic community of the world, not all its characteristics have been described in terms of theoretical economics, and even more so, those specific terms that accompany it in the economic studies of scientists.
The digital economy is determined by a number of aspects in the technological, global, digitized, social fields. This article shows and substantiates ways to form some terms used in this direction and justifies (in some cases propose own) the formulation of terms that are either used in foreign-language sources or come from other fields, especially technical terms, economic substantiation of which is necessary for modern theoretical thought.
1. Koliadenko, S. V. (2016). Tsyfrova ekonomika: peredumovy ta etapy stanovlennia v Ukraini i u sviti. [The digital economy: preconditions and stages of formation in Ukraine and in the world.]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. Retrieved from file:///C:/Users/admin/Downloads/efmapnp_2016_6_11%20(1).pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Voinarenko, M. P., Skorobohata, L. V. (2015). Merezhevi instrumenty kapitalizatsii informatsiino-intelektualnoho potentsialu ta innovatsii. [Networking tools for capitalization of information and intellectual potential and innovation]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, 3. 18-24 [in Ukrainian].
3. Tapscott, Donald. 1996. The Digital Economy. McGraw-Hill.
4. Malyk, I. P. (2013). Tendentsii rozvytku informatsiinoi ekonomiky v Ukraini. [Trends in Information Economy Development in Ukraine]. Visnyk Skhidnoievropeiskoho universytetu ekonomiky i menedzhmentu, 1 (14). 25-34 [in Ukrainian].
5. Norets, N. K., Stankevich, A. A. (2017). Tsifrovaya ekonomika : sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya. [Digital economy: state and development prospects]. Innovatsionnyie klasteryi v tsifrovoy ekonomike: teoriya i praktika : trudyi nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnyim uchastiem 17–22.05.2017. SPb. : Izd-vo Politehn. un-ta, 173–179 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kraus, N. M. & Kraus, K. M. (2018). Tsyfrovizatsiia v umovakh instytutsiinoi transformatsii ekonomiky: bakhovi skladovi ta instrumenty tsyfrovykh tekhnolohii. [Digitalization in the Conditions of Institutional Transformation of the Economy: Highlights and Instruments of Digital Technologies]. Biznes ta intelektualnyi kapital. Intelekt KhKhI. 1, 211-214 [in Ukrainian].
7. Husieva, O. Yu. (2018). Napriamy realizatsii kontseptsii tsyfrovoi ekonomiky Ukrainy. [Directions of realization of the concept of digital economy of Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Menedzhment. Biznes. № 2 (24), 97-102 [in Ukrainian].
8. Liashenko, V.I., Vyshnevskyi; O.S. (2018). Tsyfrova modernizatsiia ekonomiky Ukrainy yak mozhlyvist proryvnoho rozvytku: monohrafiia [Digital modernization of the Ukrainian economy as an opportunity for breakthrough development: monograph]. NAN Ukrainy, In-t ekonomiky prom-sti. Kyiv, 252 [in Ukrainian].
9. Levitt T. The globalozationof Markets. Harvard Businass Review. May-June 1983.
10. Joseph, E. (2002). Stiglitz. Globalization and its Discontents. New York-London: W.W. Norton & Company.
11. Rainert Erik S. (2015). Yak bahati krainy zabahatily i chomu bidni krainy lyshaiutsia bidnymy. [How rich countries got rich ... and why poor countries remain poor]. Per. z anhl. Pereklad z anhliiskoi Petra Tereshchuka. Kyiv: Tempora, 444 [in Ukrainian].
12. Kovorkynh: bolshye perspektyvы malenkoho formata. [Coworking: Big prospects for small format]. Retrieved from http://www.arendator.ru/articles/5/art/63751/
13. Istoriya kovorkinga. [History of coworking] Retrieved from http://www.tikitoki.com/timeline/entry/156192/The-History-Of-Coworking-PresentedBy Deskmag#vars !date= 1995-05-28_08:55:49
14. Snihur, Kh. (2017). Kovorkinh: perevahy ta nedoliky a orhanizatsii robochykh mists [Coworking: the advantages and disadvantages of organizing jobs]. Visnyk Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho ekonomichnoho universytetu. 4, 117-124 [in Ukrainian].
15. Lytvynova, S. H. Virtualnyi klas yak kompiuterno-oriientovne navchalne seredovyshche vchytelia zahalnoosvitnoho navchalnoho zakladu [Virtual Classroom as a Computer-Oriented Educational Environment for a Primary School Teacher]. Retrieved from http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/197/1/statja-4.pdf
16. Tsentr Interneta veschey Azure [Azure Internet Hub]. Retrieved from https://azure.microsoft.com/ruru/services/iot-hub/
17. Oksfordskyi instytut Internetu, Oksfordskyi universytet (2014 r.), “Chym ye v pryntsypi tekhnolohichnyi innovatsiinyi khab” [Oxford Institute of the Internet, University of Oxford (2014), “What is a technological innovation hub in principle”] Retrieved from http://cii.oii.ox.ac.uk/2014/09/16/what-is-a-tech-innovation-hub-anyway
18. Vikipediia [Wikipedia]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/term/1207
19. Vikipediia [Wikipedia]. Retrieved from https: //uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "