THE INFLUENCE OF ASSESSMENT OF BIOLOGICAL ASSETS AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION ON TAXATION OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
KOZACHENKO Anna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior lecturer of the Audit and State Control Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonyachna Str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
CHUDAK Lina - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior lecturer of the chair of the public audit and control, Vinnitsya National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Zatyshniy str., 5A, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
YAREMCHUK Nataliya – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer of Accounting Department, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsia, Soniachna str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
Agriculture is one of the main branches of the national economy of Ukraine. Accordingly, the logic of accounting rules, connected with the objects of this branch, must be based on the national interests. However, this statement is not always performed. Today, between the national and international accounting rules of biological assets and agricultural products, as the main objects of accounting in agriculture. there is a certain dissonance. It concerns the order of their assessment and affects the taxation of agricultural enterprises. The aim of the article is to highlight those consequences which the valuation of biological assets and agricultural products has for the agrarian enterprises, with its influence on their tax load and the financial situation in general. During the process of researching, a chain of considerations about the tax aspect of the motivation of propaganda of the valuation of the biological assets and agricultural products of agricultural enterprises is presented. It is proved that such an assessment procedure is not profitable for local agricultural producers, because it creates additional financial burdens for them. This reduces their competitiveness and creates benefits for big business. On the basis of the negative impact of the estimation of objects of the alive economy at fair value on the financial condition of agrarian enterprises when they are in the system of taxation of income tax, a vision is expressed regarding the refusal of international rules of accounting of biological assets and agricultural products.
- Cavalheiro, R. (2017) Fair value for biological assets: an empirical approach. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No.3 [in Іtaly].
- Mates, D., Grosu, V. (2010) Evaluating and recognizing biological assets and agricultural activities according to IAS 41. Lucrari Stiintifice, vol. 51, seria Agronomie [in Latvia].
- Daly, A. (2016) Accounting for Biological Assets and the Cost of Debt. Journal of International Accounting Research, Vol. 15, No.2 [in American].
- Haidutskyi, P.I., Zhuk, V.M. (2012) Rol bukhhalterskoho obliku v poperedzhenni ekonomichnykh kryz [The role of accounting in overcoming economic crises]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, Vol.12 [in Ukrainian].
- Popko, Ye.Iu. (2012) Metodolohichni problemy poshyrennia otsinky za spravedlyvoiu vartistiu v bukhhalterskomu obliku. [Methodological problems of estimating fair value in accounting]. Oblik i finansy, №2 [in Ukrainian].
- Mossakovskyi, V.B. (2015). Oblik dovhostrokovykh biolohichnykh aktyviv [Accounting for long-term biological assets]. Oblik i finansy, №1 [in Ukrainian].
- Zamula, I.V. (2012) Teoretychni osnovy otsinky biolohichnykh aktyviv i silskohospodarskoi produktsii roslynnoho pokhodzhennia. [Theoretical bases of estimation of biological assets and vegetable agricultural products] Oblik i finansy APK, №1 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "