THE INFLUENCE OF GLOBALIZATION PROCESSES ON MODERN ECONOMIC SYSTEMS
TOMASHUK Inna – PhD of Economics, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsіa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsіa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article examines the features of the globalization process and reveals its essential characteristics. The positive and negative impact of globalization processes on the development of national economies is analyzed. It is pointed out that globalization, from the economic point of view, is characterized by increasing influence of external economic factors, where a single world market is formed, which dictates equal conditions for all its participants. It is emphasized that competition, which increases due to the introduction of advances in science and technology, accelerates production, generates new ideas for products and services, the formation of knowledge about the effective functioning of capital markets and technology. It is proved that the functioning of the national economy in the context of global world relations is largely reflected through international trade. Today, world trade is the most active form of international economic relations. It is pointed out that in the conditions of intensification of globalization processes the state economic policy should be formed in the direction of transition from export-oriented development strategy, where raw materials are dominant, to strategy of intra-oriented development with saturation of domestic consumer market. It is generalized that globalization as an objective process has a direct impact on the development of the national economy in general and the domestic consumer market in particular. It is emphasized that the essence of economic globalization is to strengthen the role of investment, industry, individuals and information. It is stated that international competition leads to contradictions between the national economies of different states. It is concluded that globalization and increasing international competition require new approaches to the development of national economies. The study of the essence of globalization was further developed and the need to develop appropriate concepts for the functioning of national economies in these conditions.
1. Bobyr, N.V. (2018). Hlobalizatsiia dlia Ukrainy – novi mozhlyvosti chy potentsiini zahrozy [Globalization for Ukraine – new opportunities or potential threats]. journals.indexcopernicus.com. Retrieved from: https://journals.index copernicus.com/api/file/viewByFileId/533548.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk, I.V., & Tomashuk, I.V. (2017). Vplyv ekoloho-ekonomichnoho faktoru na osoblyvosti orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu vykorystannia resursnoho potentsialu silskykh terytorii [Influence of ecological and economic factor on features of organizational and economic mechanism of use of resource potential of rural territories.]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 4 (20), 55-62 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hlobalizatsiia v Ukraini: pozytyvni ta nehatyvni naslidky [Globalization in Ukraine: positive and negative consequences]. universe.zp.ua. Retrieved from: http://universe.zp.ua/?p=26123 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, G.M., & Honcharuk, I.V. (2020). Ekonomichni rozrakhunky potentsialu vyrobnytstva vidnovliuvalnoi bioenerhii u formuvanni enerhetychnoi nezalezhnosti ahropromyslovoho kompleksu [Economic calculations of the potential of renewable bioenergy production in the formation of energy independence of the agro-industrial complex]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Research and Production Journal «Economics of agro- industrial complex», 9, 6-16. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202009006 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kovalova, H.P., & Danilian, V.O. (2015). Ukraina u svitovykh hlobalizatsiinykh protsesakh: vyklyky i vidpovidi [Ukraine in globalization processes: challenges and answers]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni H.S. Skovorody. «Filosofiia» – Bulletin of Kharkiv National Pedagogical University named after G.S. Skovoroda.«Philosophy», 45, I, 229-241 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kovalchuk, S.Ya. (2019). Ekolohichna skladova ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Ecological component of economic growth]. Ahrosvit – Agroworld, 7, 17-25. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6792.2019.7.17 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kravchenko, V.O., & Hudakov, O.K. (2013). Sotsialno-ekonomichni naslidky hlobalizatsii dlia svitovoi ta ukrainskoi ekonomiky [Socio-economic consequences of globalization for the world and Ukrainian economy]. Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektualnoi vlasnosti – Theoretical and practical aspects of economics and intellectual property, 2 (1), 70-75 [in Ukrainian].
8. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy [Official site of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine]. mof.gov.ua/uk. Retrieved from: https://mof.gov.ua/uk [in Ukrainian].
9. Top 50 countries in the Globalization Index 2020. statista.com. Retrieved from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/268168/globalization-index-by-country/ [in English].
10. Tomashuk, I. (2020). Analysis of components of environmentally sustainable development of rural territories in the conditions of global challenges on the example of the Vinnya region. The scientific heritage, 3, 44 (44), 54-68 [in English].
11. Turtseva, A.M., & Kanivets, O.P. Sotsialni problemy hlobalizatsii [Social problems of globalization]. jvestnik-sss.donnu.edu.ua. Retrieved from: https://jvestnik-sss.donnu.edu.ua/article/view/1329/1356 [in Ukrainian].
12. Tsyfrova ekonomika: hlobalni biznes-trendy [Digital economy: global business trends]. rating.zone. Retrieved from: https://rating.zone/tsyfrova- ekonomika-hlobalni-biznes-trendy/ [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "