THE ROLE OF EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF AN AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY IN FORMATION OF INTELLECTUAL POTENTIAL OF HUMAN CAPITAL
KHOMIAKOVSKA Teniana O. – Lecturer of the Department of Ukrainian and Foreign Languages, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Pirogov Str., Vinnytsia, email: email@example.com).
The most important criterion for the advancement of the nation on the whole is the level of its human development, which is based on knowledge as an intellectual component of human capital. An important trend in development of world economy today is the process of intellectualization and formation of a knowledge-based society, in which economic well-being is determined by the high technologies, innovative capabilities and the level of intellectual development of the society. Transition to an innovative model of economic development is gradually taking place. The humanitarian, which is also called the “post-industrial” type of economic development comes to replace the industrial one, the driving force of which is the scientific knowledge, creative and intellectual potential of human resources. According to A. Tofler, the transition from the economy of the workforce to the brain power economy is now occuring, and in the new society information and knowledge are the main factors of production .
Some scholars  determine education as the most important asset of human capital, which can be considered not only a means of increasing future incomes, but also an ability to create self-generation or self-investing of human capital. This is explained by the fact that being educated, the person by means of using his labor potential multiplies not only the material goods, which are then used to meet the physiological, social and other needs, but also improves his skills, his professional abilities and competence.
According to various data, human capital ranges from 50 to 70 percent in the structure of national wealth of developed countries and is steadily increasing. When forecasting the prospects for global development, Deutsche Bank experts point out that investments in human capital – education, training and health – is a crucial factor for the GDP growth . Scientists have shown that the formation of human capital occurs, firstly, through the process of upbringing the individual in the family, then through the mechanism of social interaction and communication, and, finally, through the mechanisms of socialization and professionalization in the appropriate institutional environment (education and culture, information space, production system, educational environment of the educational institution). Consequently, the paradigm of modern higher education should be based on a combination of such important elements: education shoud be comprehensive and have professional orientation; in the process of training one the most important element is forming the cultural level and moral standards of the students; professional training of the future specialist should be done in close connection with practical experience; the state should finance education giving the priority to the scarce areas and specialties thus contributing to the growth of intellectual potential of the nation; the process of education, professional development, self-education should be permanent and this should be realized by both the educators and those who study as it is the vital demand of nowadays .
The modern “theory of human capital”  represents the direction of economic science, within which the human component of economic systems of various sizes is considered in terms of value and price and can be defined up to three levels:
- on a personal level, human capital refers to the knowledge and skills that a person has acquired through education, training, practical experience (while using his innate abilities) and through which he can provide valuable productive services to other people. At this level, human capital can be compared with other kinds of personal ownership (property, money, securities) that generates income, and we call it personal or private human capital;
- at the microeconomic level human capital represents the aggregate qualifications and professional abilities of all employees of the enterprise, as well as the achievements of the enterprise in the efficient organization of labor and personnel development. At this level human capital is associated with the production and commercial capital of an enterprise, since profits are derived from the efficient use of all types of capital;
- at the macroeconomic level human capital includes accumulated investments in such fields as education, vocational training and retraining, vocational guidance and employment services, health improvement, etc. and is an essential part of the national wealth of the country, thus we call it national human capital .
It is important to understand the concept of “educational environment”, which creates conditions for the development of intellectual potential of human resources. Scientists determine different structural components of the educational environment and distinguish: the physical environment, human factors, training programs. Thus, D. Binetska  considers the concept of the “educational environment of the university” as a system formation, which is an artificial, specially created socio-cultural surrounding of the subject of learning and includes the content of learning, a variety of methods and teaching techniques that can provide a productive research activity for the student.
In modern scientific discourse, some researchers focus on human capital as a source of income, while other scholars treat a human as a person with his psychological, spiritual and moral qualities, and the capital is seen as a complex category: not only as money, but also as a national capital, which includes intangible assets. Human capital is characterized by the following features: it is the assets that a person has in the form of innate qualities: physical, psychological, intellectual, as well as those qualities, abilities that a person acquires during his lifetime (knowledge, skills, motivation), they are the assets that require significant investments; they are those assets that generate income over a period of time. So, educational environment creates conditions for the development of the intellectual potential of human resources, and human ability to produce knowledge embodied in means of production, is considered as intellectual capital.
- Melnychuk D.P. (2015). Liudskyi kapital: priorytety modernizatsii suspilstva u konteksti polipshennia yakosti zhyttia naselennia [Human capital: priorities of modernization of society in the context of improving the quality of life of the population]. Zhytomyr: Polissia, 564 [in Ukrainian].
- Aktualnyie voprosy: globalnyie tsentry rosta. Issledovanyia Deutsche Bank [Current issues: global growth centers. Research of Deutsche Bank] Retrieved from:http://220.127.116.11 /PROD/CIB_INTERNET_ENPROD/PROD0000000000190080.pdf [in Russian].
- Kompaniiets V.V. Liudskyi kapital: vyznachennia, osoblyvosti, vidtvorenia [Human Capital: Definition, Peculiarities, Reproduction] Retrieved from: http://stp.diit.edu.ua/article/viewFile/15793/37569 [in Ukrainian].
- Spence M. (1974). Market Signaling: Informational Transfer in Hiring and Related Processes. Cambridge, Harvard University Press.
- Fonariova T.A. Liudskyi kapital yak ekonomichnyi, kulturnyi i sotsialnyi fenomen [Human capital as an economic, cultural and social phenomenon]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo – Economy and Society, 2017, 9, 40-946 [in Ukrainian].
- Koliadenko D.L. (2017). Liudskyi kapital – faktor instytutsionalnoi transformatsii v APK [Human capital as the factor of institutional transformation in the agroindustrial complex] Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy, no. 5. Retrieved from:http: www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5620 [in Ukrainian].
- Rudakova O. V. (2006). Chelovecheskiy kapital v epohu globalizatsii [Human Capital in the Age of Globalization]. Intellektualnyie sily chelovechestva i garmoniia mirovogo razvitiia – Intellectual Forces of Mankind and Harmony of World Development. Sankt-Peterburh, Orel: NTs “Planetarnyi proekt”, Orel HTU, 1, 298-301[in Russian].
- Informatsiia ta znannia yak novitni faktory suspilnoho vyrobnytstva [Information and knowledge as the newest factors of social production] Retrieved from: http://www.geograf.com.ua/geoinfocentre/20-human-geography-ukraineworld/269- ref22041103 [in Ukrainian].
- Iasvyn V.A. (2000). Psikhologo-pedagogicheskoie proektirovaniye obrazovatelnoy sredy [Psychologic-pedagogical design of educational environment]. Dopolnytelnoe obrazovanye – Additional education, 2, 16-22 [in Ukrainian].
- Kuliutkin Yu. (2001). Obrazovatelnaia sreda i razvitiye lichnosti [Educational environment and personality development]. Novyie znaniya – New knowledge, 1, 6-7 [in Ukrainian].
- Binetska Daria. Osvitnie seredovyshche universytetu yak zasib formuvannia doslidnytskykh umin maibutnikh uchyteliv inozemnykh mov [Educational environment of the university as a means of forming the research skills of future teachers of foreign languages] Retrieved from: www.enpuir.npu.edu.ua/.../Nvmdup_2016_1_4%20bin.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Bazylevych V.D. (2006). Ekonomichna teoriia. Politekonomiia [Economic theory. Political economy]. Kyiv : Znannia, 631 [in Ukrainian].
- Dolan E.J., Lyndsei D.E. (1992). Rynok: mikroekonomicheskaia model [Market: microeconomic model]. St.Petersburg, 250 [in Rusian].
- S. Fisher, R. Dornbush, K. Shmalenzy (1993). Ekonomika [Economics]. Moskow, Delo, 303 [in Russian].
- V.S. Vasylchenko, A.M. Hrynenko, O.A. Hrishnova, L.P. Kerb (2005). Upravlinnia trudovym potentsialom [Management of labor potential]. Kyiv, KNEU, 403 [in Ukrainian].
- Hrishnova O.A. (2001). Liudskyi kapital: formuvannia v systemi osvity i profesiinoi pidhotovky [Human capital: formation in the system of education and vocational training]. Kyiv, “Znannia”, 254 [in Ukrainian].
- Krotova N. V. (2000). Metodologiya upravleniya chelovecheskim kapitalom v sfere kultury. Diss. dokt. ek. nauk [Methodology of management of human capital in the sphere of culture. Dr. ec. sci. diss]. Moscow, 342 [in Russian].
- Bychenko Yu. H. Vazhneishyi pokazatel chelovecheskogo kapitala [The most important indicator of human capital]. Chelovecheskiye resursy – Human Resources, 2001, 3, 69-76 [in Russian].
- Kokarev Y. A. (2003). Upravleniye personalom organizatsii v svete teorii chelovecheskogo kapitala. Diss. dokt. ek. nauk [Management of personnel of the organization in the light of the theory of human capital Dr. ec. sci. diss]. Moscow, 352 [in Russian].
- Nikitina Y. A. (1999). Metodologiya i metody formyrovaniya trudovogo potentsiala predpriyatiya. Diss. doct. ek. nauk [Methodology and methods of forming the labor potential of the enterprise. Dr. ec. sci. diss]. St.Petersburg, 487 [in Russian].
- Liudskyi kapital yak sotsialno-ekonomichna katehoriia [Human capital as a socio- economic category]. Available at: http: studentam.net.ua/content/view/4656/ [in Ukrainian].
- Korovskyi A.V. (2004). Evoliutsiia liudskoho faktora ekonomiky ta problemy yoho formuvannia [Evolution of human factor in the economy and problems of its formation]. Kyiv: KNEU, 184 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik H.M., Mazur A.H. Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Scientific and theoretical foundations of the formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 2016, 10, 7-15 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "