THE STATE OF INNOVATION ACTIVITY IN UKRAINE IN COMPARISON WITH EU COUNTRIES
STOLYARCHUK Nadiya Mykolayivna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Research Scientist, National Scientific Center "Institute of Agrarian Economics" (03127, Kyiv, 10 Heroyiv Oborony Str., е-mail: email@example.com)
The sources and amount of financing of internal expenses for carrying out scientific researches and developments are determined. It has been established that mainly scientific research is financed from the state budget, sources of foreign sources rank second, and the third place is occupied by the funds of organizations of the entrepreneurial sector. It was proved that the enterprises and organizations working in the sphere of education and science showed the greatest activity in the sphere of protection of intellectual property objects among the national applicants. Analysis of the innovation activity of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine was carried out and it was defined that the general tendency of received security documents for the objects of intellectual property for 2015-2017 is negative. It was established that according to the report of the World Economic Forum on Global Competitiveness, "The Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017," Ukraine ranked 85th among the 138 surveyed countries. It was determined that Ukraine's highest rating is based on the indicator "Higher, secondary and vocational education" – the 33d.
The share of innovative products in the balance sheets of the countries with developed innovation environment, such as the EU, USA, Japan, is 23,14 and 13,8% respectively was considered. However, the share of innovation in the balance of Ukrainian enterprises is only 2%. It has been established that the new era of the innovative economy necessitates the institutional correction of accounting by recognizing new intellectual assets, adopting sectoral accounting, assessment and internal audit, and creating specialized structures that will strengthen the role of accounting through the formation of an information field and reduce the uncertainty of economic environment.
- Edvinson L., Meloun M. (1999). Intellektual'nyy kapital. Opredeleniye istinnoy stoimosti kompanii [Intellectual capital. Determining the true value of the company]. Moskva: Akademiya, 465 [in Russion].
- Stolyarchuk N.M. (2016). Oblik i vnutrishniy audyt innovatsiynoyi diyalnosti v naukovo-doslidnykh ustanovakh [Accounting and internal audit of innovation activity in research institutions]. Kyiv. NSC «IAE», 196 [in Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statistiki Ukrainy (2018). Naukova ta innovatsiyna diyalnist Ukrayiny [Scientific and innovation activity Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Stolyarchuk N.M. (2015). Vplyv sotsialno-ekonomichnykh instytutiv na rozvytok obliku ta vnutrishnʹoho audytu innovatsiynoyi diyalnosti. [The Impact of Socio-Economic Institutions on the Development of Accounting and Internal Audit of Innovation Activities]. Ekonomika APK - Economy of the agroindustrial complex, 9, 60-67 [in Ukrainian].
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017. Available at: http://www3.weforum.org /docs/GCR2016-2017/05FullReport.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "